12/24/2010 4:36pm, #1
DREAM: Dynamite!! 2010 *Spoilers*
Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 12/24/2010 4:39pm at .
12/24/2010 4:42pm, #2
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- Los Angeles
12/24/2010 4:57pm, #3
Sakuraba... has questionable selfpreservation. I ALMOST don't want to see this. Will continue to nutride with tears in my eyes.
Aoki vs Nagashima under Special Rules. They will alternate between K-1 & MMA rules between rounds. Eh what?
Sapp vs Shinichi (a former journeyman Sumo player). Ugh, why the hell not.
JLB, Overeem will be showcasing for sure.
Mousasi under K-1 rules... vs Kyotaro??? Very challenging.
12/24/2010 5:28pm, #4
This airs at 9PM Eastern on HDNet, December 31st. There will be a replay at 4AM on January 1st. Mark your calendars or set your DVRs, but don't miss it!*
*I've got my DVR set to record the 9PM broadcast, with an extra hour on the backside just to be sure.
12/25/2010 12:51am, #5
I wonder how old that poster is. Norifumi "Kid" Yamamoto has been signed by the UFC and is set to make his debut against Demetrious Johnson at UFC 126. The fight will be contested at bantamweight, 135 lbs.
Copied fight card:
* DREAM Featherweight Championship bout: Brazil Bibiano Fernandes vs. Japan Hiroyuki Takaya
* DREAM Welterweight Championship bout: Lithuania Marius aromskis vs. Japan Kazushi Sakuraba
* DREAM Featherweight bout: Japan Kazuyuki Miyata vs. Japan Caol Uno
* DREAM Lightweight bout: Japan Tatsuya Kawajiri vs. United States Josh Thomson
* DREAM/K-1 Special Rules bout: Japan Shinya Aoki vs. Japan Yuichiro Nagashima
* DREAM Featherweight bout: Japan Hideo Tokoro vs. Japan Kazuhisa Watanabe
* DREAM Welterweight bout:Japan Hayato Sakurai vs. United States Jason High
* DREAM vs. SRC Openweight bout: Japan Ikuhisa Minowa vs. Japan Hiroshi Izumi
* K-1 bout: Armenia Gegard Mousasi vs. Japan Kyotaro
* K-1 MAX bout: Japan Tetsuya Yamato vs. Japan Akiyo Nishiura
SUZUKAWA SHINICHI vs BOB SAPP
* DREAM Heavyweight bout: Japan Tatsuya Mizuno vs. Russia Sergei Kharitonov
* DREAM Heavyweight bout: Japan Satoshi Ishii vs. France Jérôme Le BannerSurfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido
12/25/2010 3:42am, #6
Haha, I love these Japanese guys.
From Kyotaro's wikipedia page:
"When he was a high school student, he decided to be a fighter because he wanted to be famous but he knew that he wasn't good-looking and smart."
I'd call that chilling realism from a high school student :-)Curiosity killed the cat. But damn it had a blast.
12/25/2010 1:47pm, #7
Oh, JLB vs Ishii will be under MMA rules. I guess JLB won't be showcasing a striking clinic after all. In fact, how much grappling does JLB know anyway?
Overeem is still good (safe) though.
Also, Sapp vs Shinichi will be under oldskool Pancrase rules! A bonus for Shinichi.
12/25/2010 10:00pm, #8
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
I love Japan. Coin flip and alternating rules between rounds.
Epic fucking win.
JLB already got thrown by Akiyama, so Ishi should take this.
Sakuraba will catch that kick with his head, and than break Zaromskis leg.
12/26/2010 11:45am, #9
Coin flip? Damn *Facepalm*
Also, they suck at tranning'
Last edited by Tranquil Suit; 12/26/2010 11:50am at .
12/26/2010 12:54pm, #10
The Reem vs Todd Duffee has been added to the card.