Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Grandmaster Sensei of Village Idiocy

Posted On:
    3/12/2004 7:33pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kyokushin and Judo.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh for fucks sake never mind the specualtion.

Dude, somethings wrong, your in pain down their.It might be bruised it might be broken.

JUST GO TO THE HOSPITAL AND LET A DOCTOR TAKE A LOOK AT YOU.

They'll know whats going on.
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/20/2004 4:09pm

Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I remember pulling a muscle between my ribs somewhere.When I took deep breaths, well I couldnt because it would hurt too much, It felt like my rib was broken.

pwning ninjas since 2004

Posted On:
    3/20/2004 4:16pm

supporting member
     Style: Street Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Hannibal
    Oh for fucks sake never mind the specualtion.

Dude, somethings wrong, your in pain down their.It might be bruised it might be broken.

JUST GO TO THE HOSPITAL AND LET A DOCTOR TAKE A LOOK AT YOU.

They'll know whats going on.
    If it doesn't hurt when you breathe or laugh and it doesn't pop, and it only hurts when you get hit there, I see no reason to waste the time and money going to a hospital or doctor. It is just bruised and needs time to heal. The less you get it hit, the quicker it will heal.
    Deluxe247 tells it like it is:

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

Taking a break

Posted On:
    3/20/2004 10:00pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your rib is fucked somehow.
    However much it paisn me to agree with Hannibal, he's right. Go see a doctor. You're in no condition to enter a fucking match at the moment.
    Taking responsibility for my actions since 1989

Shogun of Long Island

Posted On:
    3/20/2004 10:03pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    quit your crying and stop your sparring until it stop hurting, girlie man! don't you have some thai liniment or something? i'm not sharing my herbal wine with you though, so don't ask!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/20/2004 10:51pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got kneed 3 times in the ribs 2 weeks ago while sparring and my left side is really sore. It hurts to lie on, it hurts when something touches it. It also hurts when I take a deep breath. I thought it was only bruised, but it's been hurting for more than 2 weeks already. I've been meaning to see a doctor about it, but I have to wait until I get paid this coming week.

Taking a break

Posted On:
    3/20/2004 10:57pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Ippatsu182
    I got kneed 3 times in the ribs 2 weeks ago while sparring and my left side is really sore. It hurts to lie on, it hurts when something touches it. It also hurts when I take a deep breath. I thought it was only bruised, but it's been hurting for more than 2 weeks already. I've been meaning to see a doctor about it, but I have to wait until I get paid this coming week.
    For fucks sake! Its rare that I'm grateful for living in a country with a notionally free health service, but that is fucking ridiculous! Is there no provision for free examination that isn't charged to health insurance?
    Taking responsibility for my actions since 1989

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/20/2004 11:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, they've got socialized health care over here, but you've got to front the bill and then they pay you back. I'm not sure how much it's going to cost, but I know X-rays are pretty expensive. Anyway, the pain has been going away a little bit. I'm just going to have to suffer for a couple of days.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/21/2004 10:46am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank God its been two weeks now and I think its fully healed.... and I didnt have to stop training or sparring.

Ippatsu I think you should see a doctor, your condition sounds alot worse than a bruise.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/23/2004 10:04am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    gojuJKDdude:

I guess it was just bruised because the pain has almost completely gone away. It hurt for more than two weeks, but I've been babying it and now it seems to be better. I'll have to learn how to defend against knees better though.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12