Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    11/19/2002 3:21pm

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually the poll wasn't checking to see if I was a good dad but to get the opinoins on how people think about the type of training. You see, if you pay attention to any other posts besides the ones where you just call people names (Which you should refrain from doing because we would hate for you to use up all of your vocabulary at one time), you would see that there is a strong opinoin against many of the kids that receive black belts at such an early age. My son, if he sticks with his training will be on track to receiving his black belt in late 2003. So I wanted to see what, if anything, is the exception to the rule of 2 year black belts.

Now as for my wife's feelings towards me, well I provide her with a nice house (she makes it a home), food and clothing. I spend more time with my boys than most of the average fathers out there. Insecure? I'm sorry but I'm not the one who came onto this site and started insulting people and then claiming victory if they don't respond to you. Victory? Wow, your world is really sad if you claim victories in flame wars and are proud of them. In fact I don't recall you participating in even one meaningful topic. By the way if you are going to be homophobic, please try to use the correct version of the insult (pathetic insecure little ****** not dyke...I am a man.)

Jeremy M. Talbott
    http://www.homestead.com/koreanma/index.html
    http://www.geocities.com/jns1994/MSA.html
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/19/2002 5:05pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Come to my house? Who in their right mind woul come to someone's home turf for a fight.

PeeDee is not stupid. Go to a neutral gym and I am sure he will show up.

Edited by - Streetfighter on November 19 2002 16:05:55

Titan

Posted On:
    11/19/2002 5:18pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What do you mean streetfighter, that's perfectly fair. You turn up at the guy's house and get jumped by 6 of his mates. What's wrong with that ? :-)

"Blood sugar suckerfish is my dish.
    How many pieces do you wish ?"
    "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/19/2002 5:21pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, someone can still fight at a gym, they don't have to be in your front yard or by the bike racks. :D

how many fukking times do i have to tell you i am not interested in a sporting fukking match- streetfighter, iwould enjoy an all out streetfight with this guy- that will tell you anything about anybodys capabilities.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/19/2002 5:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I remember this one time we beat the hell out of some Bloods and put one in the hospital. Well they were trying to get us to meet them at this park for a "1 on 1" fight. We sent some girls that they were friends with to check on them and they came back and told us there was about 30 of them with guns and knives.

1 on 1 on your turf? No problem see you there next day after never. :D

What do you mean streetfighter, that's perfectly fair. You turn up at the guy's house and get jumped by 6 of his mates. What's wrong with that ? :-)

Village Idiot

Posted On:
    11/19/2002 5:34pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whoever talks about their 8 year old MAist son on a MMA forum and doesn't say **** about himself is a loser.

You need to get a life.

Ya your 8 year old may know 100's of forms and can do kata but other than that. I would beat the living crap out of him and after that, pick up his unconscious body and body slam him into your face.
    I'll make one when I can find one I like.

Titan

Posted On:
    11/19/2002 5:42pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    >We sent some girls that they were friends with to check on them and they came back and told us there was about 30 of them with guns and knives.

This proves my point about "Streetfighting" having nothing to do with 1 on 1 skill.

People are too cowardly, and use weapons.

"You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Taking a break

Posted On:
    11/19/2002 5:44pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Carbon. I think we're all humbled by your martial ability, integrity and sense of fair play. Carbon is truely the wind beneath our wings and what we should all aspire to be.

"Not in the face!"
    Taking responsibility for my actions since 1989

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/19/2002 5:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is times when 1 on 1 happens, but if I see my friend getting beat, I am jumping in.

>We sent some girls that they were friends with to check on them and they came back and told us there was about 30 of them with guns and knives.

This proves my point about "Streetfighting" having nothing to do with 1 on 1 skill.

People are too cowardly, and use weapons.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/19/2002 6:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hahaha

I care what you think.

bloods huh streetfighter, i doubt it-

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast