Our Sponsors:

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Michael

Posted On:
    11/18/2002 5:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol, just for that Sam I'm going to kick our kickboxing instructors ass.......and when he asks why I'm going to show him this post...lol

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    11/18/2002 6:07pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thats right folks. Jamoke the Biitch has been exposed for the LYING LITTLE ****** that he is! This little punk ass WANNABE BIITCH told me to call the Shaolin Kung Fu school not thinking I would actually talk to the guy. Well he was WRONG. After I talked to the guy I posted how the convo went and then the forum BIITCH, Jamoke the Bullshiiter tellls me:

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jamoke
    Lightweight

89 Posts
    104 Gold
    94 Rep. Points Posted - November 16 2002 : 18:15:07
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    you called him hey!!! you better be sittin down when i tell you this one you magot! I am a student at his school and i would be the only one who would answer the phone on saturdays from 8am till 4pm- you fuckin joker- you never called here- what a scumb sucking magot-

you even tried to imitate a chinaman- you suck dead mans cum- you liar- this just proved to me you are the jackass of liars-

hey pal- i work at the school you say you called- what a friggin retarded mother fingering slut-

your a PIG- come to my stoop you fag ass prick!

YOU CALLED NO ONE! shitass

He officially made himself out to be a LYING BIITCH in front of EVERYONE here. I hope to GOD ALMIGHTY that he finds some hair on his nuts one day and goes down to the Nassua Wrestling room with a chip on his shoulder. They would send him home to his mommy in a BOX. He would take ONE LOOK in that room and do JUST WHAT WE KNOW HE WOULD: WALK AWAY WITH HIS FUKKING MOUTH SHUT like the little PUNK ASS WANNABE, BULLSHIITING, LYING little no ***** getting LOSER that we all know he is.

YOU WANT TO START A SHIITSTORM WITH ME YOU LITTLE TIN-SHIIT WEASEL MOTHERFUKKER??? I'll make you look so stupid you'll NEVER show your biitch face here EVER again!

The next time my name comes out of your filthy sewer you make sure you put a Goddamned SIR in front of it you whiney little fukstick maggot.

Im done talking to you. Your old news. You tried to fuk with me and you got FUKKED WITH right back and made a fukking FOOL OFin front of this entire forum. You tried to make believe you had balls and you FAILED MISERABLY!

Your beneath my concern.

Go away.

Shoo.

Good boy.

Woof.
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!
  3. Michael

Posted On:
    11/18/2002 7:01pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "i have forwarded just about as many of your posts to Shi as possible- tell him you are JAMOKES bitch on line- you fucking dick slapper
    "....posted by Jamoke...

So let me get this straight Jamoke. You use the juvenile language to put down another human being who you have challenged to a physical confrontation. Which, I might point out, you challenged him to fight a specific instructor that you believed would "kick his ass". You then send him the email of posts that peedee sent. In some of the posts Peedee actually says he seemed to like the guy and may go train with him.

You sent these posts to a Shaolin Monk who is Buddhist and hold all life sacred and overall passive? Help me out here my friend, what part here doesn't make sense. I seem to be getting lost.
  4. Michael

Posted On:
    11/18/2002 8:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Class doesn't start for another 4 hours...answer the question.

Taking a break

Posted On:
    11/18/2002 8:24pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    by the way hand job sam, when someone starts picking on your country i bet you'll love americans when they fight for ya- dont come cyin to us when your country is terrorized by the evil doers
    I'm sorry. We still haven't gotten over the indignity of being invaded by the French in 1066. Now remind me, which country got the Enigma machine first? Oh, and when the IRA went through that lovely phase of theirs of blowing up civilians, which country was donating money to them?
    Of course, you may have to ask an adult for the answers to those.

"Not in the face!"
    Taking responsibility for my actions since 1989
  6. Michael

Posted On:
    11/18/2002 8:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ::::snif sniff:::::
    Jamoake doesnt' want to talk to me

Taking a break

Posted On:
    11/18/2002 9:03pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think he's trying to look up the long words we used.

"Not in the face!"
    Taking responsibility for my actions since 1989

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/18/2002 9:17pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL

this thread is hilarious.

i applaud jamoke for pulling himself away from his xbox and lord of the rings DVD to troll on mcdojo.

p.s.

you might want to stop skipping english class.

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    11/18/2002 9:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok... Sam two words for you Revolutionary War..(Oooo I bet he just shivered) :)

Jamoke,

I want you to say POP! as loud as you can...For taht is the sound of your head popping out of your ass. Jeez! You won against PeeDee in Forum war. Wow!! Parents must be beating their chest with pride now.

I forgot who had it for their signature, but it is very appropriate for you Jamoke: Fighting on a forum is like racing in the special olympics. Regardless if you win, you're still a retard. (sorry if I misquoted, but I think we all get the point).

Jeremy M. Talbott
    http://www.homestead.com/koreanma/index.html
    http://www.geocities.com/jns1994/MSA.html
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/18/2002 9:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is the best thread ever, I have been laughing my ass off for like an hour.

"Wrestlers need a lesson in submission, I'm the one to teach them." - Frank Shamrock
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast