Shock'n Y'all

Posted On:
    11/16/2002 4:28pm

supporting member
     Style: Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ***** he is!

okay everybody- i made my position clear that peedee is truley the whimps of all *****'s- notice how he calls me a bitch and how he refuses to write Shi Yan Ming-

I told him where i live- i gave him my home address on this web site- he lives near me- BUT REFUSES to knock on my door-

this proves he's a *****

show up *****- dont worry i wont kill you- i'll just be your ass.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/16/2002 4:42pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jamoke-you want to "be your ass," you want to be peedee ass? What does this mean? Pat
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/16/2002 5:18pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    do you mean "too stupid" or "to stupid"?

Fig Newtons are fruit and cake, suckah.

Posted On:
    11/16/2002 5:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Buffalo Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It still says you want to be his ass.

"But some apes they gotta go, so we kill the ones we don't know" - 'Ape shall never kill Ape' by The Vandals
    Apu: "Oh! You have just been Apu'd!"

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    11/16/2002 6:06pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He just likes guys asses man. What can I tell you....

In case anyone is wondering my friend told him to go to the Nassau Community College wrestling room. Thats like 10 minutes from where he lives. My friend even gave him his G/F's email to get in touch with him. I asked for Jamblowme's Kung Fu guys # about 15 times but he'll never give it to me. He'll just make up a fake email and tell me to email the guy. Thats because when I call the guy he's not going to know who the fuk Jamurfingerinhisazz IS or what the fuk I want. The Kung Fu guy is probably a nice normal guy and I have no problem calling the guy and talking to him or training at his school. BUT the bullshiiter has to biitch and whine and play make believe. Go get laid or something you little asswipe. I'll send you a cookie as a reward for doing what I would otherwise consider IMPOSSIBLE for you.
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Fig Newtons are fruit and cake, suckah.

Posted On:
    11/16/2002 6:43pm

supporting member
     Style: Buffalo Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It still says you want to be his ass.

"But some apes they gotta go, so we kill the ones we don't know" - 'Ape shall never kill Ape' by The Vandals
    Apu: "Oh! You have just been Apu'd!"

Posted On:
    11/16/2002 7:09pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL!!! I just called the school and talked to a very out of breath guy who doesn't know YOU from ADAM. I got his # online from the address you gave me. Your a FUKKING LIAR! He actually seemed like a REALLY nice guy to tell you the truth. He seemed to get annoyed when I mentioned that someone wanted me to actually go there and fight. He had a strong accent but what he said was "Why you want (to) fight?" I said I didnt want to fight and that someone ELSE wanted ME to fight. He said he didn't understand. He said the "We are Shaolin Kung Fu this (is) not a place for bad people for fight." He goes on to tell me hes a Buddhist and that one of his goals in teaching martial arts is to PROMOTE WORLD PEACE. You are SUCH A FUKKING LOSER it isn't even funny. I told him where I rained and he said that he wished me good luck in the future with my training. After that he was so nice I told him I actually WOULD stop down and check the school out. He said I could train anytime. He was one of the nicest guys I've talked to that owned a school. Most guys would have cursed at me or something because I even MENTIONED fighting. The only thing that was a little weird was that he wouldnt tell me his name and only told me he was "master" and "Sifu". I've probably trained in about 30 different schools in New York so I might as well make this 31. I don't even think he'll charge me for the lesson.

If you really DO know this guy then you made yourself look like an idiot. If you hought I wouldn't call and talk to the guy you were wrong. If you think I wont train there your wrong AGAIN. You've been exposed for the liar that you are. Now I feel kind of bad that the guy might think I don't like him or something because he was pretty cool. I'm going to call him again and try and explain the situation a little more.

Have you noticed yet that everyone thinks your a loser? If you haven't then you need to get some help. Your trying to be the man and your looking like a hopeless loser. Now you want to fight on your STOOP?? You are SUCH a loser. Tell you what. Theres a full contact tourney on Dec. 22 in Jersey. Im going to be there. Win or lose at least I'll show up. YOU will be at your mommy's house in your room playing Tekken Tag and making believe your one of the characters.

You have been exposed and schooled. You can keep talking if you want but take a look at how other people are reacting to you. They think your a joke. You try and rally people to your side and all they do is laugh at you.

So keep up your bullshiit. You'll never show up at Nassua and you sure as hell wont fight in any tournament or even GRAPPLE at the upcoming NAGA in Bayonne NJ. Thats Nov 23rd and 24th. www.nagafighter.com You can get all the info there.

Please keep up your squeaking because its fun to watch someone make a fool of themselves. I actaully like the attention. But for now, I have to take my girlfriend to the movies. You know what a girlfriend is dont you? Ahhh....you wouldn't.....

I resume my former stance of not even favoring you with NEGATIVE attention. you will recieve no attention at all. Only when you beg me to take you under my wing and plead my favor will I acknowledge your existence.

Loser.

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Posted On:
    11/16/2002 7:15pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So I tell you what.... I'll train at the guys school, spar, whatever he wants and now YOU have to go to Nassua and train with my friends who havent even trained an EIGHT of the time this guy has AND its only 10 minutes from you. When I train I'll even have someone from this site call and ask for me so you KNOW I was there. The only difference is that I can really handle myself because I ACTUALLY TRAIN and even IF the training gets rough its nothing I haven't dealt with before. In your case WHEN the training gets rough (after about 6 seconds) your going to CRY. LITERALLY. If you don't think those boys can ake you cry VERY quickly MAN do you have another thing coming kid. And since my buddy is friends with all of them they're going to WANt to beat the shiit out of you.

Well, your my biitch officially. I can no longer even speak to such a lowlife little worm with no life and half a brain.

Now if you will excuse me I have to catch the next showing of Harry Potter.

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Posted On:
    11/16/2002 7:16pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Will someone ELSE please call that # and PROVE this guy is FULL OF SHIIT!

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Posted On:
    11/16/2002 7:17pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In FACT I'm going to call AGAIN MYSELF RIGHT NOW! Answer the phone you little prick! Im going to call RIGHT NOW! You'll never be able to show your face here again after your EXPOSED for the liar that you are!

Edited by - PeedeeShaolin on November 16 2002 18:17:31

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!
Page 1 of 13 1 234511 ... LastLast