223825 Bullies, 4249 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 390
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Gezere is offline
    Gezere's Avatar

    My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Rhineland Pfalz, Der Vaderland
    Posts
    10,587

    Posted On:
    2/17/2011 4:54pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeefan
    Besides, chicks who grapple are hot.
    Quote Originally Posted by soldiermedic25 View Post
    And yes, grappling girls are hot.
    I have no problem wrestling girls but THESE are not true statements.



    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

    RIP SOLDIER

    Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

    You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh
  2. donoraen is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    488

    Posted On:
    2/17/2011 5:02pm


     Style: Limalama

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezere View Post
    I have no problem wrestling girls but THESE are not true statements.
    Quoted for truth.
  3. Nefron is offline
    Nefron's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    1,587

    Posted On:
    2/17/2011 5:05pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank White View Post
    that has got to be the dumbest question I have ever been asked.
    Hajduk?
  4. Bluto Blutarsky is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC!
    Posts
    1,244

    Posted On:
    2/17/2011 5:10pm


     Style: Mostly drinking. E-chaun

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I saw this and quite frankly i was disgusted by this guys conduct.

    i too was raised with the whole "treat women with respect". however, this kid is NOT living up to that.

    as a former wrestler (folk and free), and this was YEARS ago when women were even less involved in the sport, if you wrestled a girl, or blind person, you could safely assume they were GOOD, they had to be- otherwise they wouldnt' put up with the **** people would give them (well the girl mostly).

    now even though women are more involved, and seemingly not as rare, i can only say that maybe this guys motivations was fear, and he used his "respect" claptrap to bow out.

    its not like this was a normal team match, its not like it was his or her first day, given the level of the competition, he should know damn well that she was there, and wanted respect not for her breasts, but for her skill in the ring- he denied her that and just about as much as slapped her in the face while his buddies held her down so she couldn't retaliate.

    she worked hard to get there, she obviously was skilled and obviously strapped on the singlet (subbing that for gloves doesnt' sound as good- but the point is clear i think)- so its not like some pickup game of ball in the park.

    maybe im reading into things and jumping to "fear" becasue im disgusted, but thats not an unreasonable presumption. maybe its not true, maybe it is. we will have to get a bald guy in a wheelchair to read his mind and sort it out for us,

    but im wondering if he would bow out of wrestling him too
  5. Frank White is offline
    Frank White's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,456

    Posted On:
    2/17/2011 5:18pm


     Style: chinese boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefron View Post
    Hajduk?
    Torcida!
  6. CoffeeFan is offline
    CoffeeFan's Avatar

    Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sherwood, OR
    Posts
    2,180

    Posted On:
    2/17/2011 5:38pm

    supporting member
     Style: SAMBO/BJJ/Judo and others

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezere View Post
    I have no problem wrestling girls but THESE are not true statements.
    Well, maybe not ALL of them are hot but a lot of them are (Mrs. Coffeefan/bunnyfu certainly is).
  7. Punisher is offline
    Punisher's Avatar

    Seeker of Truth

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    2,943

    Posted On:
    2/17/2011 5:51pm

    supporting member
     Style: Five Animal Fighting

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't have a problem with girls wrestling, or with this guys decision to not wrestle her for whatever reason.

    I do have a problem with him saying:
    "It is unfortunate that I have been placed in a situation not seen in most other high school sports in Iowa."
    He wasn't placed in anything. He made a choice not to compete against a certain individual, because of his belief that that particular type of person is inferior.

    It doesn't matter to me if he refused to wrestle a blind guy, a dude with one leg, a Jew, a black dude, or a woman. In this case his bigotry is only hurting himself. Do does not have a right however to play the "victim".
  8. WhiteShark is offline
    WhiteShark's Avatar

    1% Shark is better than you.

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Atlanta GA
    Posts
    9,179

    Posted On:
    2/17/2011 6:01pm

    supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I "wrestled" your mom.
  9. Bluto Blutarsky is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NYC!
    Posts
    1,244

    Posted On:
    2/17/2011 6:08pm


     Style: Mostly drinking. E-chaun

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezere View Post
    I have no problem wrestling girls but THESE are not true statements.



    I disagree with you sir,

    i see not a single girl or woman in that picture,

    please provide us with pictures of actual human females rather than images that you obviously got of pachederms at your local zoo!


    it is scientific fact that when a human woman gains a certain amount of body fat, she enters a catatonic "cocoon" stage much like a caterpillar and morphs into a different species taking on a more bovine appearance.
  10. Holy Moment is online now
    Holy Moment's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Shitsville
    Posts
    4,037

    Posted On:
    2/17/2011 6:18pm

    supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wrestled a girl in my freshman year in high school. It was no biggie.

    This sexism crap is lame. I'm a feminist! I'll make sexism my BITCH! Sexism will be all like "Oh, Holy Moment! You're so strong! Kissy kissy! You can hit me! I like it!"
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.