I have been training there for about 1 and a half year. I'm happy with the gym and training. This gym used to be Bob Carver's at Rideau and King Edward. A student of his has since taken over, and the gym has moved to the Preston and Carling area. They advertise primarily as a Muy Thai place, although the training also includes MMA, CSW, BJJ (Eddie Bravo's 10th Planet system), Freestyle wrestling, Filipino Kali/Silat, Yoga and Massage classes. The Muy Thai training is second to none in the city. They have a couple of guys competing in MMA, although they seem to have lost some fighters recently. Facilities are no frills but clean, if a bit cramped in my opinion. Inside you find the usual complement of heavy bags, gloves, a ring, weights, a couple machines and kettlebells. Locker room and showers are clean and new, but again more space would be better. Staff is very friendly; Much to his credit, the primary kruu there often holds pads for anyone who wants to take a turn, so everyone is pretty approachable. For those interested in grappling, the BJJ classes are very good. However, they really should implement separate classes for beginners. It's more encouraging to learn rolling with someone who will not tap you every 10 seconds.
My ratings:
Striking: 9/10
Grappling: 8/10
Facilities: 7/10
Staff: 10/10