Our Sponsors:

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/14/2011 4:41pm

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    it's fake "michael williams" please do one thing for all of us, omar has showed me the child support stubs HE received for 5 years, check for me with travis county and williamson county. he had FULL custody for years, then this whole thing with ID theft and lawyer games, he lost her without the ability to file an appeal. he raised her for 8 and a half years. it seems as he was pushed and he pushed back. do you have the gutts to that for your own kid? or do you even have custody? common guys, he gets no appeal? 8 and a half years? is it just me who sees this happen all the time? the guy fought the power!! respect that. I hung out with them all day today! he is not who you think he is.

Posted On:
    3/14/2011 4:44pm

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    oooh, i forgot, the mother has a cps file by the way, while omar was a translator who worked with cps! all of a sudden he became an arab and an enemy. no one on here has sen racism? and michael backs up lebell who is racist, and you are african-american yourself? get back to martial arts here, PLEASE come by the gym, please! You talk about arabs but you are in Jordan? I am lost here...

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/15/2011 12:52am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for admitting you are Omar.

Two accounts are a bannable offense. So, you worked for CPS and they took the kid from you? Most people would say working for them would lead to you having an "in." You just have fucked up with that type of job to lose custody and have to run away.

Oh and let me add that if he had 8 years of child support from the wife, as a court order, the case would be accessible as a public record. Again, the only records available are two dismissed charges and Omar being the person paying child support.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 3/15/2011 12:58am at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/15/2011 1:25am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fighterspirit View Post
    please do one thing for all of us, omar has showed me the child support stubs HE received for 5 years, check for me with travis county and williamson county. he had FULL custody for years, then this whole thing with ID theft and lawyer games, he lost her without the ability to file an appeal. he raised her for 8 and a half years. it seems as he was pushed and he pushed back. do you have the gutts to that for your own kid? or do you even have custody? common guys, he gets no appeal? 8 and a half years? is it just me who sees this happen all the time? the guy fought the power!! respect that. I hung out with them all day today! he is not who you think he is.
    Let's be frank douchebag you are a liar through and through. I have already chekced the counties you named. Guess what it says occured in 2008? There was an appeal filed concerning you, your ex-wife and your daughter and the case was reopened. Oops. I have been baiting you and told you that at the beginning of the thread.

You should have followed your own advice and stopped posting you douchebag liar.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 3/15/2011 2:07am at .

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    3/16/2011 7:27am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what the flying **** was this clusterfuck about?
    as IIF mightpossiblysee from my IP, is that iam right now in anarab region.
    working with..arabs...under an arab boss.
    zomg!
    i should inform them i amracist?
    gheheh

anyway, back to workfor me!
    pampering american tourists.
    (no not with my pen0r)

today i had to takecareof this nyc girl who got a bit funnyand claimedshe had healing powers, ran outta money, didnt know where she was or where she wouldgo and just sat crying in the street inthe middleof an arab town.

crazy season hasofficially opened!

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/16/2011 12:01pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The best part is the fact he thinks he could hide.

This guy from "Michigan" uses Omar's personal yahoo address to sign up and has the same birthdate subtracting a month.

Be more creative next time.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/19/2011 11:26am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As you can see I didn't want to post his baby mamma drama, but he insisted on talking and lying about it.

If you go to the courts for Travis county online you will see the two dismissed check cases and outline of the divorce, appeal, and assignment of child support case.

I am done until, he creates a new account.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011