Page 8 of 12 First ... 456789101112 Last

Thread: William Cheung

  1. #71
    Ready are you? What know you of ready? supporting member
    Little Idea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    SLC
    Posts
    721
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by timchun
    But here I am assuming that Bluming is telling the truth I guess.
    He isn't but c'est la vie
    If a `religion' is defined to be a system of ideas that contains unprovable statements, then Godel taught us that mathematics is not only a religion, it is the only religion that can prove itself to be one. -- John Barrow

    Talk to TBK's boyfriend:


  2. #72
    WARNING: BJJ may cause airway obstruction. Join us... or die
    EternalRage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    3,360
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hey das moose,

    wat makes ur WC different than the rest of the people that members of this forum posting on this thread have labeled fucktarded?

  3. #73
    WARNING: BJJ may cause airway obstruction. Join us... or die
    EternalRage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    3,360
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    aside from the fact that ur academy was founded by a scary looking white guy rather than a twig chinaman or fat american

  4. #74
    Badness will not be rewarded supporting member

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    4,839
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Hot Sauce
    First, you wrote that you don't like bullshit, then you contradict yourself by posting more bullshit. Posting **** about a person that you have never met isn't very nice.
    I didn't post anything about you. Just about what you said. Now I will change that and post that you are a WC/WT/VT nutrider.

    Originally posted by EternalRage
    hey das moose,

    wat makes ur WC different than the rest of the people that members of this forum posting on this thread have labeled fucktarded?
    His school puts their stuff to the test and it's documented.

  5. #75

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    22
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by MrMcFu
    I didn't post anything about you. Just about what you said. Now I will change that and post that you are a WC/WT/VT nutrider.

    So you are claiming that I posted something about you? I did not. If you read my entire post (again?) then you will notice that I replied to your post like you did to mine (which you avoided to answer). Your quote from my post wasn't directed to you.


    Nutrider? How old are you? If you can't conduct a respectable discussion then you are obcviously hiding behind your computer, cause in real life, you would probably not resort to name calling whenever you can't find a proper respond. Also harrasing people on the net as well in real life is a felony where I live.

  6. #76
    Badness will not be rewarded supporting member

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    4,839
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Hot Sauce
    So you are claiming that I posted something about you? I did not. If you read my entire post (again?) then you will notice that I replied to your post like you did to mine (which you avoided to answer). Your quote from my post wasn't directed to you.


    Nutrider? How old are you? If you can't conduct a respectable discussion then you are obcviously hiding behind your computer, cause in real life, you would probably not resort to name calling whenever you can't find a proper respond. Also harrasing people on the net as well in real life is a felony where I live.
    No, you posted nothing about me. I am posting about you.

    It's nothing personal about WT/WC/VT or whatever. (That is another topic) If you post something in a public forum it is directed towards everyone on one level or another. If it is private, take it to PM.

    These arguements get wheeled out everytime by new people and it never ends- you are just the next reincarnation of it, something like an evil jesus. So you are nutriding and got called on it. Deal with it. Come out and I will say it to your face too.

    As for accusing me of not putting up in real life, ask Sam Harbour if I have what it takes to come out and train.
    Last edited by MrMcFu; 7/05/2004 8:38am at .

  7. #77
    Das Moose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Belfast, NI
    Posts
    1,837
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have to agree with MrMcFu, it's getting really damn annoying that every people bring up the same topic OVER and OVER and OVER again and despite the fact that I made a post saying "I really couldn't care less any more" yet within a few posts i get "DasMoose, what makes your WC different" - i've answered that question many many times before. Do a search if you care so much.

    MrMcFu - reckon I should write the WC FAQ?

  8. #78
    Das Moose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Belfast, NI
    Posts
    1,837
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Das Moose - you are one of the very few WT guys on here I respect. You should know that you are excluded from 90% of WT/WC/VT criticism. "

    Thanks. I'm curious to know what's the 10% that does apply ;-)

  9. #79
    Badness will not be rewarded supporting member

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    4,839
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hell yeah. I think it would be nice for N00b CMAers in general.

  10. #80
    Badness will not be rewarded supporting member

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    4,839
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Das Moose
    "Das Moose - you are one of the very few WT guys on here I respect. You should know that you are excluded from 90% of WT/WC/VT criticism. "

    Thanks. I'm curious to know what's the 10% that does apply ;-)
    I can not think of any at the moment but I am using the 10% to fall back on in case I have to eat my words later . . .

Page 8 of 12 First ... 456789101112 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO