Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    7/04/2004 3:00pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Das Moose - you are one of the very few WT guys on here I respect. You should know that you are excluded from 90% of WT/WC/VT criticism.

Hot Sauce's comment that someone would plan a fight as not to use their deadly techniques is stupid at best, fucktardical at worst . . .

Of course, this thread will degenerate like all WT threads and, much like a WT class, will become an exercise in verbal masturbation and theory.

Ready are you? What know you of ready?

Posted On:
    7/04/2004 3:06pm

supporting member
     Style: EBMAS WT(& Prenatal Yoga)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fucktarded is my favorite word
    If a `religion' is defined to be a system of ideas that contains unprovable statements, then Godel taught us that mathematics is not only a religion, it is the only religion that can prove itself to be one. -- John Barrow

Talk to TBK's boyfriend:

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    7/04/2004 3:09pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Litte Idea, Did I ever tell you how much I like your sig? I have caught myself saying it a few times . . .

Posted On:
    7/04/2004 3:30pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Meditate on the essence of hitting harder
    If a `religion' is defined to be a system of ideas that contains unprovable statements, then Godel taught us that mathematics is not only a religion, it is the only religion that can prove itself to be one. -- John Barrow

Talk to TBK's boyfriend:

Posted On:
    7/04/2004 3:31pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The best is every other month when some genius newb points out that I have it backwards.

Talk to TBK's boyfriend:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/04/2004 4:15pm

Style: wing chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Das Moose I second your opinion. I am a WC practitioner and am constantly embarrassed by the flow of political bullshit that happens. I used to study under a system that aligned itslef with with particular sides of theses pointless arguments and I thought it was a load of **** then! Gald to say have been under a different WC system for a while now and am pleased to say that the politics of the style are only seen as a stain on the name of WC, i think all these calls on being the best are straight up bullshit! That clip looked like ****, slippery shoes or not.
    I now get to spar with other styles on a semi regular basis and all that WC is invincible crap has been put well into perspective, and my teacher will call bullshit on claims that people make about unbeatable techniques (he actually invites fighters along to whip your ass while you try to use these 'unstoppable' techniques). My 2 cents anyway.

Oh, I found this in a Jon Bluming interview the other day

And you know, itís very funny, the Chinese Boxing Federation, the Wing Chun, they are very very selfish and dedicated to their own style. My boys went over there (to Emin Boztepeís) Dolman and Vrij and a few other guys, because he claimed no one can beat him, you know, he was on his knees crying, and Iím not kidding you. Heís an asshole. He said, please guys this is only for advertising, come on, I just want to make a dollar, thatís all, so they just spit on him and they left. No, heís an asshole. I personally donít know him.

Thats how all these 'I'm the best' calls should be settled

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/04/2004 4:59pm

Style: Wing Tsun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by jubei33
    "That you don't have any arguments?"
    Don't be so facitious. There really have been numerous debates on this site alone about the (im)famous WT ground fighting. I think that this is what he was aluding to. Get some search action------at you local brothel
    This is a new discussion, is it not?

If you have to refer to other arguments then I ask you to be more specific, otherwise I or anyone else can't respond to them. As you said there are tons of them and most of them are just speculations based on ignorance, lack of knowledge or a combination of them two. BTW if you are going to use hard words then try to spell them right otherwise I can't look them up in the online dictionary. :p At least you wrote more than one sentence, unlike some other posters who probably have so much spare time that they can lurk around here trying to increase their post count and maybe get some attention. ;)

Originally posted by MrMcFu

Hot Sauce's comment that someone would plan a fight as not to use their deadly techniques is stupid at best, fucktardical at worst . . .
    How many Martial Artists really want to kill other Martial Artists and at the same time filming the incident? Not many I have to say.

Really the reputation of the IWTA and Wing Tsun in general had been damaged by William Cheung. By killing him would only make it worse.

timchun

First, you wrote that you don't like bullshit, then you contradict yourself by posting more bullshit. Posting **** about a person that you have never met isn't very nice.

Founder/GrandSensei of Joint British / Papua New Guinean Non-contact Lawn Bowls Jiu Jitsu Committee

Posted On:
    7/04/2004 5:30pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uh oh
    Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
    Scramble Stuff

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/04/2004 6:17pm

Style: wing chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hot Sauce. Your right, I have never met mr Boztepe, but this is a quote from Jon Bluming. Why I included that was to demonstrate what other styles think of WC because of the political infighting etc, also it is to demonstrate what can happen when one becomes very boastful about ones own ability, he said he could take out anybody but his bluff was called. But here I am assuming that Bluming is telling the truth I guess.

Founder/GrandSensei of Joint British / Papua New Guinean Non-contact Lawn Bowls Jiu Jitsu Committee

Posted On:
    7/04/2004 7:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am crying for wing chun.
    Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
    Scramble Stuff
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 891011 ... LastLast