Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Crappler Extraordinaire

Posted On:
    1/15/2011 5:26am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's guys like Tiger74 that make me disillusioned with Bullshido.net. There's so much willful ignorance out there, I feel like we're trying to bail the Titanic with a teacup.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/15/2011 6:10am

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger74 View Post
    OK, using the same logic, I can also assume anything written in History is also fake since we weren't born in that time period.
    hello troll having fun, unless of course you are stupid enough to actually believe the crap you are spouting, how was your 15th birthday did you get a cake

Posted On:
    1/15/2011 7:11am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I choked people in training, so actually I came closer to killing someone than you did.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/15/2011 9:43am

Style: Muay Thai & Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn,I'm confused.
    For almost 5 years now I've been training what I believe to be Muay Thai.
    If the retarded OP is correct,then I have been training some sort of TKD or jazz ballet???.

Wait till the pro fighters I train with hear how they've been duped & how weak their **** is compared to the mythical Thai ninjerism.

I must have been imagining all those hours of elbow training.

FUCKWIT!!!

Posted On:
    1/15/2011 10:00am

Style: Kettles (MA hiatus).

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So semi anecdotal stories about school kids fighting, one person getting shot and one person getting run-over proves the badassery of Muay Boran?

Guys leave him alone, he's either a troll of fully retarded.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/15/2011 10:07am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: TaeKwonDo/ThaiYuth

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovacs View Post
    So semi anecdotal stories about school kids fighting, one person getting shot and one person getting run-over proves the badassery of Muay Boran?

Guys leave him alone, he's either a troll of fully retarded.
    This is not about trolling or being retarded. This is about a bunch of grown children who have an ego problem so they need to put people down to make themselves feel better. I'm telling you the history of Thailand and muay boran and what I get is a bunch of childish martial artist poking fun and making technicality comments. Who's the retard? All tough on the street but allowing the federal reserve bankers and stimulus to pass indebting your children and grand children. Nations around the world have rioted over their government giving their tax dollars to bankers yet the USA remains motionless. Need I wonder why I get this type of reaction on bullshido?
    Last edited by Tiger74; 1/15/2011 10:32am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/15/2011 10:10am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickko View Post
    Damn,I'm confused.
    For almost 5 years now I've been training what I believe to be Muay Thai.
    If the retarded OP is correct,then I have been training some sort of TKD or jazz ballet???.

Wait till the pro fighters I train with hear how they've been duped & how weak their **** is compared to the mythical Thai ninjerism.

I must have been imagining all those hours of elbow training.

FUCKWIT!!!
    Muay boran methods are documented in Thailand. It includes breaking techniques and throwing techniques which you were not taught. So how in the hell can you assume you know all there is to know about Muay Thai? Are you from there? Does your teacher know everything about Muay Thai and Thai history? Try study a bit, it may enlarge your cranium

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/15/2011 10:11am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefron View Post
    I choked people in training, so actually I came closer to killing someone than you did.
    I did choking in Ju Jit Su and MMA, so does that make me closer to killing? Its a friggen technicality, a pathetic one at that.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/15/2011 10:16am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Skippy View Post
    Tiger74: arm and leg breaks are legal in MMA competitions.

Why don't we see those Muay Boran techniques dominating the ring/cage?
    ThaiYuth forbids sport competition of its students. Perhaps Muay Chaiya is your best bet but then when you compete in Thailand, that is under sport muay thai rules which forbid many things in Muay Boran. Also are you really going to kill your opponent in the ring? People died before, that is why the King banned it giving birth to Sport Muay Thai.

(grabs popcorn...)[/QUOTE]

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/15/2011 10:21am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beorn View Post
    I hate you so very much right now. Dude you are from lewis center, you are twenty minutes from anything even remotely resembling civilization and the literacy rate is in the single digits, like the amount of teeth in most of your mouths.

I am picturing you as the skinny kid who wasn't big enough or strong enough to play football and never got invited to the bonfires so you spent time reading anime and watching the protector too often. Don't pretend to be sophisticated, you'll only look like an ass.

Now if you want to learn how to actually fight, there are plenty of good Muay thai, bjj, and MMA gyms about 45 minutes away in columbus.

EDIT: made a high school joke figuring this guy had to be a teen. IIF has made me sad with his revelation
    I am living in Lewis Center, I am from Nonthaburi Thailand. And what is with the hillbilly joke Cincy boy. I worked at fountain square 5/3 for a year and it ain't that much better. Columbus actually has a bigger population than Cincinnati and the city is bigger so what are you talking about? I'm not pretending to be sophisticated, I only see a bunch of grown children that had need their bruised ego stroked because of what? Me telling documented Thai history and differentiating between Sport Muay Thai and Muay Boran.
    Last edited by Tiger74; 1/15/2011 10:34am at .
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast