Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/17/2011 5:55pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Skippy View Post
    Think of the deadliest shape EVER
    It's got to be the sphere. It gives him the most volume and the least surface area. It also makes him immune to all almost every technique. Want to grapple? You can't grab him. Want to strike? Unless you hit him dead center he'll just spin a bit and your shot will glance off of him. All this time he is just rolling towards you. HE IS UNSTOPPABLE!!!

...has all your Jing.

Posted On:
    5/03/2011 11:00pm

Style: Judo, baby! Yeah!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I concur with the above statement... Behold, teh deadliest sphere evar :-
    "So, yeah, Zen teachers may well insult you, work you to the bone, hit you with sticks, shout verbal abuse at you, and punch the **** out of you.
    And when the ****'s been punched out of you, you might just find that you're far better-off without it." - Vieux Normand

"So in short, BJJ wins again. BJJ, and chainmail." - TheMightyMcClaw

"On bullshido, your opinions are not sacred, neither are your feelings." - Scrapper

"You entered the lions' den. Don't bitch if you get eaten." - danniboi07

"Needless to say, it's much easier to clear a bunch of drunk kids out of your house when you're yelling GTFO and carrying a samurai sword." - DerAuslander

"Eventually, I realized it doesn't matter what art you train, what matters is the method in which you train. Training in an alive manner, under skilled and qualified instruction, is the single most important aspect of gaining martial skill. All else is window dressing." - JNP : Saying it how it is!

Posted On:
    5/04/2011 12:18am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've never understood why Indiana ran the way he did. You can clearly see if he pretty much just dropped to a prone position where he was (maybe a couple of feet back) the rock would've rolled over him harmlessly and pretty much just gave him a clear walk free of any booby traps that would've been triggered. Then he would've also been better prepared for the dude looking to steal that which he had stolen.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/04/2011 12:23am

Style: ukemi & tapping out

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When you have a ten ton boulder rolling straight towards you it's kind of hard to think straight and make informed decisions.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/04/2011 1:04am

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    I've never understood why Indiana ran the way he did. You can clearly see if he pretty much just dropped to a prone position where he was (maybe a couple of feet back) the rock would've rolled over him harmlessly and pretty much just gave him a clear walk free of any booby traps that would've been triggered. Then he would've also been better prepared for the dude looking to steal that which he had stolen.
    If I remember the entire scene correctly I believe that the boulder blocks off the entrance or one of the earlier archways.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/04/2011 3:46am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ugh, I can't believe this is even topical, but I once visited a school where the sensei explained to me that he studied Muay Boran to fight angels. Angels...
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425