Page 8 of 8 First ... 45678

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe he didnt realize you were female. You should have told him "hey stoopid, I'm a girl".

Style
    Weight Training
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good work JKDChick. You did nothing bad in my book.

Keep rocking it girl!
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Style
    JKD, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Hannibal
    This thread is getting boring.
    And, gosh, that sure livened things up!
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Style
    Kyokushin and Judo.
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey,you know me. I like to do my best.
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You did nothing worng. He is probably one of thos people that feels martial arts wern't meant for woman. Basically you destroyed his ego, so he avoids you now because he knows you better than him. Way to go girl. For all its worth I'm very proud of you.

Style
    Karate, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yea, you sould of given a verbal warning about the punch, and then if he did it again and didn't say sorry you should of just killed him and said "I SAID STOP PUNCHING". And he's new, he should treat everyone with extra respect on top of the normal respect you treat people at your dojo. If he does something like that to you next time...EAT HIM ... oh yea...i heal you

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Chris.B
    Yea, you sould of given a verbal warning about the punch, and then if he did it again and didn't say sorry you should of just killed him and said "I SAID STOP PUNCHING". And he's new, he should treat everyone with extra respect on top of the normal respect you treat people at your dojo. If he does something like that to you next time...EAT HIM ... oh yea...i heal you
    Yeah you're right. I think a verbal warning would be nice. After that... just kick his ass if he keeps doing it.

Style
    JKDC, Kali, Swords
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would not be so nice. I would just pass directly to go and collect on his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by ggboxer
    You know what, the hell with this ****. I'll leave my lame ass bitching ways and suck off the site management as my compliments, but I'll maintain my boobtastic status here always.

Page 8 of 8 First ... 45678