Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/09/2011 10:34pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Okinawan Seidokan Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think this is a very good match up to get Machida's mind back into a more fighting spirit, but I don't think his last loss was mentally damaging, split decision isn't as damaging as getting knocked the **** out. You could tell he wasn't afraid of getting hit like Rashad has in his fights since Machida put him out. But I totally agree, he should try to keep it a standing match and use his speed and agility to go for a KO.

LVL 99 Photomancer

Posted On:
    4/09/2011 10:40pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This fight could go either way.
    Randy is exceptionally skilled, and exceptionally intelligent, but he's starting to get a little old ^^.
    Machida is also an extremely cerebral fighter, so I'm predicting problems in pulling the trigger for both of them, until Randy gets his clinch, which will be the story of the fight.

Either guy can win a decision here, I don't think Machida will knock Randy out.

Posted On:
    4/11/2011 2:16am

Style: Kyokushin Karate / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    I'm not entirely sure, but I think someone here should adjust his sarcasmeter. Either way, I've told similar jokes before past fights and they all turned out to be prophetic.

Before Machida fought Shogun, I said Shogun would beat Machida because Muay Thai is better than karate. Granted, Shogun didn't get the decision, but a lot of people thought he should have. He scored a quick knockout in the second fight, anyway.

Also, before Cung Le fought Scott Smith for the first time, I said Smith would beat Le because boxing is better than kung-fu. That was the fight where Smith knocked Le out.
    You mean the one where Cung Le smashed the **** out of Smith for 2.9 rounds to get caught by a nice punch in the dying seconds?

Oh yeah, THAT one.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2011 3:43am

Style: Judo (noob) & BJJ (noob)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ADM View Post
    You mean the one where Cung Le smashed the **** out of Smith for 2.9 rounds to get caught by a nice punch in the dying seconds?

Oh yeah, THAT one.
    Hey man, that's Scott Smith's MO, he's made a career of getting beat up for most of the fight, and the pull out a KO. It was his plan all along, to lull Cung in to a false sense of safety and the POW!

LVL 99 Photomancer

Posted On:
    4/11/2011 5:14am

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gidi View Post
    Hey man, that's Scott Smith's MO, he's made a career of getting beat up for most of the fight, and the pull out a KO. It was his plan all along, to lull Cung in to a false sense of safety and the POW!
    That's not as ridiculous as it seems, considering the late fight KO of Pete 'Drago' Sell.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2011 7:56am

Style: Judo (noob) & BJJ (noob)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    That's not as ridiculous as it seems, considering the late fight KO of Pete 'Drago' Sell.
    And Benji Radach too.

That was a good fight.

Posted On:
    4/23/2011 2:03am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now all the tickets have been sold out and and its hard to watch in the stadium,so we have to manage our resources where we can watch UFC 126 Live Stream for free.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345