Welterweight

Posted On:
    3/07/2004 4:01am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

i smell bullshido...

ok...i know i'm not supposed to 'cross' post from other forums? but this just sounds too bullshid to me.

http://www.martialartsplanet.com/for...ad.php?t=11369

"to Dispell all this I have yes been attacked by 4 on 1. i was 19 yrs old, at a bar in Lawton OK outside Fort Sill. enjoying my time off and having some brews.

I walked away with a bruised rib, as for my attackers, knocked one out, put two down to the floor with strikes, other broken arm. this being two yrs after I hadnt trained fully in a studio. 1600 miles away and Military took up most of my time.

I have done this and know it works. At the skill level i am at against everyday joes.
    Just as the in the military training i have had and continue to recieve we train as we fight. Its been proven over and over again in many wars that what the military does work. take that mentality and put it to your MA training.

If you are only training for one attacker thats all your going to feel confident in taking on. Yes mistakes are going to be made. and yes if your not confident in your fighting abilities against more than one attacker then your going to have the urge to run.

That isnt taught to us nor is it told to us. My Shifu told me once that if a man with a bat is trying to hit you in the head, his intentions arent to just hurt you, his intentions are to kill you. so you defend with your life on the line. nothing short of it. "

hmmm and this is where this guy trains...

http://www.shengchikungfu.com/memorial.shtml

some of you might remember the sifu (who's RIP) being discussed here from a while ago...i don't recall exactly what was being discussed...but people were calling 'bullshid' left and right...It seems as if that there are a couple of people on that thread trying to promote their art in some sort of way...by saying that they can handle 5-6 multiple attackers and SHOU SHU is T3h invincibl3. I say BS.

another post...

"hey 8 we both know wassup, outsiders will never understand unless they become students in shou shu. they're very quick to dismiss something they know less than nothing about just because it doesn't fit into their "reality". hey no problem. so i think trying to convince these guys is a complete misuse of our valuable time. seeing and feeling are believing. it just reinforces in my own mind how far superior shou shu is compared to most everything out there. must we continue to beat a very dead horse????? salute"

SHOU SHU p0wnZ ALL!

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    3/07/2004 4:01am

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's the magical man from happyland!
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Welterweight

Posted On:
    3/07/2004 4:12am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    oh man...you all have to read the rest of that thread. These guys sound 10 times worse than the attack proof guys....
    Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.
    -Albert Einstein

Grandmaster Sensei of Village Idiocy

Posted On:
    3/07/2004 6:00am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kyokushin and Judo.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Its possible. Some military personnel I have met who have seen and lived through actual war zones are definatly hard bastards. They may not have fanciful belts or grading certificates but their experiance qualifies them in many other ways. They have actually been through real life or death situations and they certainly know what real combat is about. There not on websites talking about it,or training for it,there actually doing it. Big difference.
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

Cult Fro'

Posted On:
    3/07/2004 7:34am

supporting member
     Style: Gracie Barra JJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    shockingly deplorable and nonsensical

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    3/07/2004 10:19am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LMAO I wonder when and what bar this was. I was stationed a Ft Sill as well. It does have that BULLSHIDO smell to it.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/07/2004 12:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Haha, good read. I didn't think there were still people who think they can take on 8-10 people at once. Good stuff.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/07/2004 12:47pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm sorry but I just have to post this, I felt a bit of anger and laughter at this remark "ya blue that's about right at your level and possibly more. i'm pretty confident i could handle 8 10 however many attack. it doesn't matter, just have alot of body bags ready with tags that say, "remains unviewable"! a shou shu blue belt is as good if not much better than any blackbelt in any other system. i'll bet good money u could take on at least 4 to 6 at the same time...... salute" -Shifu Tiger

This was taken from the forum in the link above.

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    3/07/2004 1:00pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, Guerrilla Fists is coming to the NorCal McThrowdown, and he's a Shou Shu'er. Of course, I picked him because he seems a mite more reasonable.
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

"Santa is dead kid, welcome to the suck"

Posted On:
    3/07/2004 3:58pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hannibal-
    Please try to have some small idea of what in the hell you're talking about before you speak again.
    I have niether the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manor of which I provide it.
    -A few good men

As the internet turns - omega

Page 1 of 7 1 2345 ... LastLast