solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    1/18/2011 7:55pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OiScout View Post
    I was about to say that I was down, until I noticed it's on a Tuesday.
    i just started a new job recently and don't have enough vacation days to allow me to take one for this, no matter how good a cause. i may be able to drop by the rally on my lunch break, though, since i work downtown now.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    1/23/2011 5:04pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey all, what's happening with this throwdown? I need to know if this is going to happen. It will be real busy after the rally on the 8th and I need to make plans for the TD if it will happen.

:)

Posted On:
    1/23/2011 5:14pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd prob be down for feb 8th. I gotta get to the apple anyway, so i could make it then.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    1/23/2011 5:37pm

NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lampa, can you rally the troops? I need to have a clear idea what is going on because I will have to make plans for you guys in case I can't make it there directly after the rally.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/23/2011 5:38pm

Style: Beginners Sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll be there for the rally and the throwdown.

Posted On:
    1/23/2011 9:41pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    it turns out that i actually have off of work that day through a string of random events.

so i think i can go to both the rally and the throwdown.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Middleweight

Posted On:
    1/24/2011 2:39pm

New York MMA Examiner Style: magic FUCKING powers!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sambosteve View Post
    Lampa, can you rally the troops? I need to have a clear idea what is going on because I will have to make plans for you guys in case I can't make it there directly after the rally.
    Will do. Apparently we're getting a few confirms.

Ming, Pheonix, Gwhatever, Cranky and some Boston guys. Who else is in, again? We had a lot of maybes.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/24/2011 11:37pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have to work that day... but after work I'd be down for a throwdown. How late y'all planning to go?

atek3

Posted On:
    1/25/2011 12:18am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    any meetup instructions? are people just meeting up at the rally or somewhere nearby first?

Posted On:
    1/25/2011 9:45am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok, so i woke up to a blizzard. is this still on for today?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast