Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    solves problems with violence supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OiScout View Post
    I was about to say that I was down, until I noticed it's on a Tuesday.
    i just started a new job recently and don't have enough vacation days to allow me to take one for this, no matter how good a cause. i may be able to drop by the rally on my lunch break, though, since i work downtown now.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey all, what's happening with this throwdown? I need to know if this is going to happen. It will be real busy after the rally on the 8th and I need to make plans for the TD if it will happen.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd prob be down for feb 8th. I gotta get to the apple anyway, so i could make it then.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lampa, can you rally the troops? I need to have a clear idea what is going on because I will have to make plans for you guys in case I can't make it there directly after the rally.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll be there for the rally and the throwdown.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    it turns out that i actually have off of work that day through a string of random events.

so i think i can go to both the rally and the throwdown.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sambosteve View Post
    Lampa, can you rally the troops? I need to have a clear idea what is going on because I will have to make plans for you guys in case I can't make it there directly after the rally.
    Will do. Apparently we're getting a few confirms.

Ming, Pheonix, Gwhatever, Cranky and some Boston guys. Who else is in, again? We had a lot of maybes.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have to work that day... but after work I'd be down for a throwdown. How late y'all planning to go?

atek3

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    any meetup instructions? are people just meeting up at the rally or somewhere nearby first?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok, so i woke up to a blizzard. is this still on for today?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last