Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    1/01/2011 1:13pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: mixed martial arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lets set a record straight here the guy who started this thread is ryan travis or travis ryan or any of the other wierd aliases he has (check out his website where he claims to be a special operative but is registered as a molester in this state (please feel free to google) everything this guys has said is wierd untrue and i have no idea why since i have never even tuahgt at world gym lol) so.. heres the deal. My name is Gabriel Charboneau and I have been doing Filipino Martial arts for 30 years alongside boxing wrestling and other martial arts. I have been involved with the Sport of MMA here since its inception in Colorado since its inception. I know the mixedmartialarts.com website sucks for records and what you see is 0-3 but unfortunately the boxing commision only took over here a few years ago which means despite the sport being active since 95 those are not recorded and i fought (being 37) sporadically the last 3 x in good fights with credible young athletes one loss by decision for a title to kyle johnson, one by ko to eric fagyas who is amazing young and talented in a fight which was dead even going into that round and the final was simply ref stoppage due to cut.. I also was one of the early advocates of no rules stickfighting here which the state has banned as well. I operate 2 gyms (neither of which is at world gym so thats another lie as are all his fabrications (go to his websitemultiphasicworld.com) i have competed in grapppling for the world pancrase organization, fight to win grappling tournaments and more. i coach and manage a large stable of good pros to include world class athletes like ifl and strikeforce veteran donnie liles, one of the hottest female prospects in the nation tori adams (#1 wrestler in the country several years hall of famer multiple time grappling champ and 2-0 in mma. world ranked female boxer chantel cordova, pro fighter kreg hartle ryan axtell 5-2 and about 13 other pros including respected grappler and ko of the year winner jeremy kimball. i have a large stable of ammys, and our team consistently does well at all of the regions grappling events. we are on of the few Colorado partners of Jacksons MMA in Colorado that are chosen to compete on the Jacksons shows, I have done seminars (of which my preferred niche is dirty boxing and transitions from standup to ground) all over the region and have the testimonials to back them up. i have trained the fort carson swat team and the pueblo sheriffs department swat team and am at a partner in nuworldmedia's powerhouse promotion in colorado steelcity rumble which puts on the states biggest show, and does at least 8 other shows in different markets around the region which ea show gives money to charities like dreamweavers, fighters for cancer, and inner city sports for underpriveledged youth.. as with anything in mma its about your reputation so i ask go to the state mma website (mmabuzz )and feelfree to ask if im a good coach. I have coached alongside UFC vet alvin robinson as the standup coach for pro fighter drew knapp and coached against joey villasnior and jardine at the jacksons series mma.

please go the new guys website or google trapfighter1 which is also him he gets his bjj instruction from submissions 101 (unlike me who studies with world respected coach kieth wilson for ground) youll see his posts are all the same workdspeak

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/01/2011 1:35pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jeez, try some paragraphs and punctuations.

Posted On:
    1/01/2011 2:29pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sorry bro typing in p'od mode from work when im supposed to be working lol.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php...&id=1218260607

thats my facebook photos link as well to show you what a non-infomration thread trolling guy the kid is.

travis ryan=molester. look it up

Sorry for the flaming thread response have a good day and good luck in your training.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/01/2011 2:31pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by haumana2000 View Post
    sorry bro typing in p'od mode from work when im supposed to be working lol.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php...&id=1218260607

thats my facebook photos link as well to show you what a non-infomration thread trolling guy the kid is.

travis ryan=molester. look it up

Sorry for the flaming thread response have a good day and good luck in your training.
    Thanks for replying.

That's not how we work. You leveled the accusation and you need to provide the proof that it is this poster and that he is a molester.

Posted On:
    1/01/2011 2:37pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Thanks for replying.

That's not how we work. You leveled the accusation and you need to provide the proof that it is this poster and that he is a molester.
    its easy go to state of colorado sexual offender registration site.

ive seen this guys posts over the years he has dozens of different screen names and accounts etc.. they are all written in exactly the same manner though this is the first time its been about me, as stated you can see his site where ufo's and conspiriacy theories abound, hes a secret agent for the us government and can be contracted for your next mission. I wasnt even aware I was involved in this thread until a friend sent me the link and I was like WTF.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/01/2011 2:40pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Then go do it.

ive seen this guys posts over the years he has dozens of different screen names and accounts etc.. they are all written in exactly the same manner though this is the first time its been about me, as stated you can see his site where ufo's and conspiriacy theories abound, hes a secret agent for the us government and can be contracted for your next mission. I wasnt even aware I was involved in this thread until a friend sent me the link and I was like WTF.
    That's all well and good. He is being told to calm down and do the right thing and now you are as well.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/01/2011 2:51pm

Style: Karate-knockdown, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I looked for him and I see nobody with that name as a registered offender.

Posted On:
    1/01/2011 3:32pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://sor.state.co.us/?SOR=offender...&Search=Search

there it is. Im calm, was just twisted sideways when i came across this page with this post as i dont have anything to do with guy, he can train from books and vids all he want,s but all i ask from him to keep me out of his wierd world, I have champions to build and real fighters to make. Im done with this thread completey as I have said what I need to and to draw this out would be a complete waste of energy.

Once again, sorry for the response but im sure anyone would react the same when coming across stuff that would slander their professional business of which mine is promotor/coach/trainer/manager so this type of bs does affect it.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/01/2011 3:38pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://sor.state.co.us/?SOR=offender...&Search=Search

there it is. Im calm, was just twisted sideways when i came across this page with this post as i dont have anything to do with guy, he can train from books and vids all he want,s but all i ask from him to keep me out of his wierd world, I have champions to build and real fighters to make. Im done with this thread completey as I have said what I need to and to draw this out would be a complete waste of energy.

Once again, sorry for the response but im sure anyone would react the same when coming across stuff that would slander their professional business of which mine is promotor/coach/trainer/manager so this type of bs does affect it.
    As a fellow coach/trainer/manager and gym owner/retired fighter I understand. Also it's libel not slander. The other word you want to know is defamation.

Anyways, any proof this is one and the same person?

Posted On:
    1/01/2011 3:50pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just know as ive seen this guys posts on other similar websites over the years the old defend.net and such, he has a way of speaking especially when i saw him state that I claimed to have unparralled ground and the invincible philly shell lol. As a coach I would never say garbage like that true I am known for working those unorthodox guards, and defensive boxing styles into the mma game but his terms are ridiculous. he also messaged my email on youtube a while back and once again it was the same exact wordspeak that was in his 1st post. So reallistically theres nothing I can do about it in cyberworld, I am 100 pct postitive it's him but have no idea why the hell im even in his thoughts. I have worked really hard to build a credible fight stable (we went 26-9 in 2010) second only to another peer of mine here thomas wildman dennys camp for colorado mma). my girl tori is fighting in las vegas on the tough enuff show next saturday, and chantel is fighting for the IBF World Title in Mexico City this month.. War Ladies.. War, lets find something productive to talk about.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast