Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    8/15/2012 7:49am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    A commissioned warrior monk? Hmm...where's my commission?
    Commissioned, licensed and certified Monks, nonetheless. What does a licensed, certified Monk do that one without credentials do? It even gets better:

Our Company:

BlackstoneUSA training is composed of a combination of studies of the secret 'Shadow Warrior' arts of the Christian Church and the secret martial and mystical orders and knighthood that protect the church. BlackstoneUSA is located near the Fort Pickett Military Base in Blackstone, Nottaway County, Virginia; the home of the great Nottaway Tribe of the Iroquoian Indian Nation.
    If any of you ever wanted to be a Church-protecting Knight, this is your opportunity. This is ringing a bell: Knights Templar anyone? This crew is seriously disconnected from reality.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/15/2012 8:58am

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is much more to come, I just started on this guy.

Posted On:
    8/15/2012 10:35am

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TexJohn View Post
    There is much more to come, I just started on this guy.
    Popping some corn...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    8/15/2012 10:37am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Christian Shadow Warriors?

...um...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/15/2012 11:52am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's the totality of I found during my part of this mess and my take on this group of....martial artists

Eric Golden

I began investigating a person named Eric Golden, based off a thread began by a fellow Law Enforcement Officer and Bullshido member tgace: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=102430&page=1 .
    Mr Golden purported himself as being a trainer of LEO's and military personnel and gave an extremely long list of accomplishments to include black belts in the following:

Tang Soo Do
    “Jui Jitsu” (That's the way it was spelled)
    Judo
    Hapkido
    Kung Fu (No style)
    Tae Kwon Do
    Boxing
    Archery
    Ninjutsu
    Muay Thai
    Arnise
    Zikaran

Mr. Golden also claimed that he has won 768 championships and 6 world championships, along with 83 gold medals in martial arts. To go along with his impressive resume, his website (http://www.eliteeip.com/html/master_golden.html) shows that he specializes in the training of law enforcement and military. Along with his many, many courses that he offered was K-9 training, firearms training, SWAT, sniper and even a “special sniper” course. I felt compelled to contact him as I am, in fact, a SWAT member and really wanted to become a special sniper.

Mr. Golden and I began an email conversation, most of which can be read in the original post. During this, Mr. Golden explained that he was since retired, but would be more than happy to “set me up” with the right people. He became upset when he found that he was the focus of an investigation on the Bullshido website. After we exchanged a bit, he finally opened up and told me that did not possess all of the credentials that his website said. According to Mr. Golden, the website was created by a member of his school and he was not aware of the all of the claims. However, Mr. Golden did state that he was a black belt in Judo through a person by the name of C Hamilton Robinson and Miguel Holdrige. He further stated that he was sponsored by an association called “Institute of Certified Martial Artist.” With this, I was also provided several scanned documents from Mr. Golden, which he titled “Proof.” Of these items of “evidence,” was dingy red tinted certificate showing that “Eric S. Golden” was awarded a “1st Degree Black Belt” in the Japanese art of Judo. This document was signed by C Hamilton Robinson and several others and was dated in 1990.

Another document, provided by Mr. Golden, appeared to be on the same paper as the Judo certificate and shows that he received a 3rd Degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do from the HWA-Rang Federation and was signed by C Hamilton Robinson and others. All of the signatures seem to be consistent with ones on the Judo certificate. I have been unable, to this point to learn how to post these documents. As per Mr. Golden's request and on my word, I WILL NOT post any of the ID's or military documents that he also provided me. Throughout our entire conversation, Mr. Golden stated multiple times that he had personally trained United States soldiers while in the military and as a civilian “government contractor.”

After several searches, I was able to locate an individual by the name of C Hamilton Robinson, though www.google.com. Mr. Robinson is the operator of a business that apparently operates in the vicinity of Nottaway County Virginia and close to a United States Army Base called Fort Pickett. On his company's website (http://blackstoneusa.tripod.com/index.html ), Mr. Robinson makes many somewhat confusing claims.

C Hamilton Robinson

Mr Robinson reveals that he is, in fact, a combination of an “African warrior” and a “Native American warrior.” He stated multiple times that he is a member of the “Ebo tribe” and the “Nottaway tribe.” I can only assume that there are multiple typographical errors on the part of Mr. Robinson, as the Nottoway tribe is an active tribe and is the true spelling of the county where the company bases itself. For the record, Mr. Robinson is also a “Commissioned Warrior Monk of Shugendo (A Japanese Mystical Art).

The resume of Mr. Robinson is as impressive as it is confusing. He claims to be an 8th Degree Black Belt in Naphtali, which is an Israel martial art according to the website. I can find no other reference to a martial art based out of Israel called Naphtali, outside of the websites operated by Mr. Robinson. (Also see: http://naphtaliusa.tripod.com/ ). Mr. Robinson also claims that he is a 5th Degree Black Belt in the following martial arts:

Pankration (Greek Martial Art)
    Yamabushi-ryu Jiu Jitsu (Japanese Martial Art) *(Real Jiu-Jitsu)
    Shorin-ji-ryu Kempo (Mongolian Kempo)

At no point in his resume does Mr. Robinson make any claims of possessing the ability to rank anyone in Judo or Tae Kwon Do.

Conclusion on Eric Golden

Eric Golden is not a black belt in Judo nor is he a black belt in Tae Kwon Do. I base this claim off of the evidence that he provided me in the form of the Judo and the Tae Kwon Do certificates, which are signed by C Hamilton Robinson. Mr. Golden also stated that C Hamilton Robinson was the person that trained him in Judo and gave him his certificate. Mr. Golden's own website is linked to the website for BlackstoneUSA, a company operated by C Hamilton Robinson. On C Hamilton Robinson's personal resume for this website, he makes no claims to being any form of an instructor in Judo or Tae Kwon Do. Based on these facts, it is immediately apparent that C Hamilton Robinson is in no position to train in either martial art. Due to this, Eric Golden has no standing as a Judo black belt or a Tae Kwon Do black belt. Mr. Golden also claims that he is a member of the organization called The Institute of Certified Martial Artists, and claims that they hold his Judo certification. Through my limited knowledge of Judo, I know that this is not one of the three recognized Judo organizations.

Further study of C Hamilton Robinson's certificates, I began to notice a trend between them. I saw that both were signed by more people than just Mr. Robinson. One of the signatures was very obviously signed by a person with the first name of “Lawrence” and the first letter of the last name was “W.” After a single click on BlackstoneUSA's website, I found a group calling itself the Urban Defense Center out of Philadelphia, PA. Their head master's name is Lawrence Whitaker. (Website: http://www.phillyurbandefense.com/instructors.html).

Lawrence Whitaker makes a multitude of claims on his information page. Here is a list of black belts that Mr. Whitaker claims to hold:

6th Degree Black Belt in Mongolian Kempo
    6th Degree Black Belt in Naphtali
    2nd Degree Black Belt from the AMEXEM Cultural Art Institute
    1st Degree Black Belt in Pankration
    1st Degree Black Belt in Taming the Great Power
    Certified in the Restraining Arts

With no real surprise, Mr. Whitaker claims to have been trained under a who's who of questionable guys. Most of them, I am unable to really nail down with a google search. The one that I could locate should look very familiar. C Hamilton Robinson trained him in Naphtali and Pankration. Others in his personal training circle are:

Rashad Bay (Taming of the Great Power)
    James Laws (African-American Martial Arts)
    Roy Lightfoot (Jiu Jitsu)
    Larry Mason (Tae Kwon Do)
    Lester Kearney (Mongolian Kempo)
    Ahati Killindi Iyi (Head Instructor for African Fighting Styles)
    Baba Ishangi (Traditional African Martial Arts)

The Lester Kearney stood out for me. I looked back at the certificates of Mr. Golden and guess what? You got it, signed by a “L.M. Kearney,” alongside of Mr. Robinson and Mr. Whitaker. I am no expert in the term of degree mill, but this is starting to look like a ring of people creating their own certificates and training the public based on false claims. Furthermore, Lester Kearney also makes an appearance on BlackstoneUSA's website. Anyway, as you can see by Mr. Whitaker's resume, he is by no means capable of awarding a black belt in Judo or Tae Kwon Do. I also found a newspaper article that refers to both Mr. Whitaker and Mr. Golden training law enforcement together in Florida (Website: http://www.southphillyreview.com/new...-73727972.html ). It is also apparent that Mr. Whitaker is also certifying black belts in his own martial art called “Urban Defense.”

On a side note, Mr. Whitaker also listed sixteen people that he personally trained in seminar settings. These people include Frank Shamrock, Bas Rutten, Chun Lee, Chuck Liddell, Matt Hughes, and Dan Henderson. I **** you not.

Conclusion

I feel that this group of individuals have created a circle of martial arts and martial arts organizations based on false documents and false claims. As long winded as this is, I do feel that it is worthy of further investigation. For example, there are Major Generals from the United States Army involved in their group and that may be the reason that Mr. Golden had access to train our troops. These findings are my personal feelings on the subject and are up to scrutiny.

Posted On:
    8/15/2012 4:45pm

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Christian Shadow Warriors?

...um...
    ...Yeah. Right there with you on this. It's like they plagarized my unpublished fantasy novel.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/15/2012 7:37pm

Style: Hsing I, Bagua, Chi kung

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    5th Degree Black Belts in

Perhaps I'm ignorant...how the hell do you get a black belt in Pankration?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/15/2012 7:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by vaquero de las nalgas View Post
    5th Degree Black Belts in

Perhaps I'm ignorant...how the hell do you get a black belt in Pankration?
    By growing and developing yourself as an asshole and training real hard at being stupid. Oh and vitamins, lots and lots of vitamins.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/15/2012 9:55pm

Style: Youtube-do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A breakdown of the courses offered by Blackstone USA

* Tactical Terrestrial Warfare *
    BlackstoneUSA teaches the ancient fighting styles of both the Royal Guard, Military Elite and Gladiators of the early and Enlightened Holy Church...
    Naphtali the Fighting Art of Israel
    Pankration the Fighting Art of Greece and Rome
    Shorenji Mongolian Fighting Art
    Yamabushi the Fighting Art of Japan
    some of the subject matter include but not limited to...
    - Christian Warriorship Training (Saints of Valor Martial Training)
    - the Art of Combat (the Spirit of David)
    - Aggression and Anger Release, Control and Management
    - Advance and special tactical Martial Arts training
    - and much more....

* Tactical Mental Warfare *
    BlackstoneUSA teaches the ancient and modren Art of Mental Warfare the Royal Command and the Military Elite of an Enlightened Holy Church...
    The Naphtali Way of Power and Success
    -The Mind of Winning
    -The Art of Attraction (the Way of Mesmer)
    -The Art of Discernment
    -The Art of Mental Projection
    -The Art of Remote Viewing
    and much more....

* Tactical Spiritual Warfare *
    BlackstoneUSA teaches the ancient mystical spiritual fighting art of both the Royal Order of Mystical Knights and the Knights Templar the military elite of the Enlightened Holy Church...
    - the Art of Winning the Victory (Soul Saving Training)
    - the Power of the Warriors' Hand (developing the Holy Yod)
    - the Power of the Warriors' Breath (developing the Holy Breath)
    - the Power of the Warriors' Will (developing Will Power/connecting with Yah's Will)
    - the power of the Warriors' Presence (developing the Spirit of Yah)
    - temple building your New Jerusalem (developing a warriors' temple)
    and much more...

* Tactial Celestial Warfare *
    BlackstoneUSA teaches the ancient mystical fighting art of both the Royal Order of Mystical Knights and the Knights Templar the military elite of the Enlightened Holy Church, they are...
    -The Art of Celestial Warfare
    Authority over the Holy Host
    Command of the Holy Host
    Holy Host in Intelligence gathering
    Combatives of the Holy Host
    Engagement of the Holy Host
    and much more...

I wonder how much of this wisdom was passed down to Mr. Golden.

It seems we may need another thread for GrandMaster C. Hamilton Robinson but I think it would be better to start it in Trollshido to save the moderators some time.
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 891011 ... LastLast