Our Sponsors:

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/08/2012 10:44pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Agreed. The guy is obviously overinflating his resume.

I wonder if any actual PD ever went to this guy for instruction? It would be interesting to hear their opinions...but I doubt he ever did any significant training with a real SWAT team.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/09/2012 7:32am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    tgace, he's chosen an out. He claims that HE does not teach those types of schools, however if a customer wants that school he gets the right person for the job. All of his bullshit is going to be difficult to refute, that's why I want a judo guy or someone who is in the know about certifications to read the stuff that looks like bullshit to me. I am working on the FOIA just to see on his military career right now.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    4/09/2012 9:38am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TexJohn View Post
    He claims that HE does not teach those types of schools, however if a customer wants that school he gets the right person for the job.
    So, he is a contractor and sub-contracts special training. While that is not unheard of, with his type of government contract, it couldn't be very profitable. I'll have to get him a copy of my resume and see if I can make a buck or two.LOL

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/09/2012 6:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll have to get him a copy of my resume and see if I can make a buck or two.
    Don't do that, he might pad his own stats with yours hahaha!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/14/2012 9:26am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lolz at "for the troops". that doesn't make any inflation more or less. glorification of the military/militarization of law is a bigger worry than a clown fudging his credentials

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/14/2012 7:31pm

Style: Street Focus Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey fellas. As a fan of judo, I've tried to look up the member ships of these two gentlemen.

Miguel Holdrige and C Hamilton Robinson

All of the orgs require membership. I was on my way to joining USA judo as it is a requirement to compete but never got around to it.

Would any of the Blackbelt Judoka with a membership to any of the orgs mind searching for either of the names?

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    4/14/2012 10:32pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by toad44 View Post
    a clown fudging his credentials
    There are a whole lot of clowns fudging their credentials. People are getting ripped off and learning things that won't work. On a small-scale, such as a YMCA martial arts program, minimal damage done. When you teach soldiers, you have to remember that they rely on their training, and their lives depend on training, weaponry, tactics, leadership and courage.
    I'm sorry if I missed the point of your post, but it is kind of a big deal.

Posted On:
    4/14/2012 11:00pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by toad44 View Post
    lolz at "for the troops". that doesn't make any inflation more or less. glorification of the military/militarization of law is a bigger worry than a clown fudging his credentials
    What???

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/15/2012 3:35pm

Style: Bjj, Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tgace View Post
    What???
    So glad I wasn't the only one who didn't understand that.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2012 9:53pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know that this thing is getting dust on it, but I was finally able to locate a "Hamilton Robinson" (the person that awarded so many certificates and black belts to Mr. Golden). It appears that "Grand Master C. Hamilton Robinson" is the owner/operator of a company called Blackstone USA. Here's the website:

http://blackstoneusa.tripod.com/index.html

Unfortunately it appears as Mr. Robinson has an extremely rare form of cancer. However, if you wish to contribute to his cancer fund you may if you go to Master's Corner. Mr. Robinson is an 8th degree black belt in Naphtali, which is apparently an Israeli martial art. Here's the rest of his claims:

The BlackstoneUSA team is headed by
    GrandMaster C. Hamilton Robinson, M.MA
    8th Degree Black Belt in Naphtali (Martial Art of Israel) and Head Master of NaphtaliUSA
    Master Robinson is the desendent of African (Ebo tribe) warriors and Native- American (Nottaway tribe) warriors.
    5th Degree Black Belts in
    Pankration (Greek Martial Art)
    Yamabushi-ryu Jiu-Jitsu (Japanese Martial Art) *(real Jiu-Jitsu)
    Shorin-ji-ryu Kempo (Mongolian Martial Art)
    Commissioned Warrior Monk of
    Shugen-do (Japanese Mystical Art).
    Master Robinson, also titled Rev. Bro. Robinson an ordained / licensed minister of the Ethiopan Jacobite Church also the Native American Baptist Church. He's a commissioned Warrior Monk and expert of Tactical Spiritual and Celestial Warfare with over 30 years of teaching experience. Author and lecturer of The Naphtali Way martial training series.
    Assuming that this is the same C Thomas Robinson that issued Mr. Golden his Black Belt in Judo, I think that it is safe to assume that both of them are full of ****. Mr. Robinson has no apparent black belt in Judo. **** these guys.

For the love of Christ do not visit the NaphtaliUSA website. You will instantly gain down syndrome. By the way in the links section of BlackstoneUSA's website you will find Eric Golden's website. Okay go look at this bullshit....

http://naphtaliusa.tripod.com/
    Last edited by TexJohn; 8/14/2012 10:14pm at . Reason: More crap
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 ... LastLast