Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/06/2012 2:54pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess this is where he says he's qualified for all of the **** that he does...maybe an army person can decipher this.

my qual's are this a martial arts expert / 11-B / 95-B as a range instructor for Garrison .
    i was infantry for 4yrs in mech than i went to be attached to garrison mp after i was there they found out that iwas 11-B qual they moved me to the range as a range dog instructor so my time was with the 50th -42 ID National Gaurd and then 1079th MP reserve was what i finished with

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/07/2012 7:24pm

Style: Wrestling/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TexJohn View Post
    I guess this is where he says he's qualified for all of the **** that he does...maybe an army person can decipher this.
    Not an army person, but I can tell you that 11B is Infantry from 3 years ROTC experience. Not sure how Infantry experience makes you qualfied to be a "martial arts expert".
    He misspelled Guard. I have no intelligible response for his responses you have posted.

I also like how this fellow blames his student for the website.
    Last edited by Clinchfighter; 4/07/2012 7:30pm at . Reason: additional info/ further comment

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/07/2012 8:20pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is common for people to blame students, web designers and everyone else for website mistakes. It is so infrequently true I expect people to prove it was not their own mistake.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/08/2012 11:15am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I totally agree with you, a normal person, much less a businessman, would not allow for his credentials to be embellished like this. Furthermore, why would he allow this to remain posted for sooooo long if he wasn't purporting himself to be all of the bullshit that he clams to be.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/08/2012 3:12pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Exactly.What do most people do? They repeat what you tell them. So, if a student put that up, especially with that specificity, that person was told what to type. I proofread my resume and applications, you'd think that would be standard fare for everyone.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/08/2012 7:56pm

Style: ex-KF, now Judoka + BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's been a while since I posted here.

My son is active duty US Army. The thought that a fraud is teaching our troops disgusts me.

My understanding is that at least Level 1 combatives training is basically BJJ, possibly Gracie Combatives. Whoever this douche is, I doubt he's being taken seriously.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    4/08/2012 8:09pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LowwerWay View Post
    Whoever this douche is, I doubt he's being taken seriously.
    You would be surprised. It doesn't take much for the US government to recognize someone as a SME (Subject Matter Expert), and award them a contract or even give them a job.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/08/2012 9:39pm

Style: Bjj, Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TexJohn View Post
    I was going to reply to this earlier but was afraid it didn't contribute to the discussion as MABs required but I'll give it a shot.

11B is indeed Infantry but being one for 4 years does not give you any special qualification to instruct anything. Now maybe he's an 11bH (The Hotel identifier means instructor) or went to Sniper school (I would say he could then instruct someone in sniper applications) Or even a Ranger grad. But I highly doubt he is.

If I remember correctly there are 2 different MP's. 31B Combat Mp's, 31E Detainee MP, (the guys at Abu Ghraib), 95B was the original mos designator before 2004. There is a branch off point though where some MP's go to combat support and others assume L&O (Law and Order)role, basically cops on post (garrision) He proports that he did this the longest so maybe he attended a bunch of highspeed police style trianing. The Army does offer things like Offesnive driving courses to these guys. I attended a course once called Gunfighter course which was geared towards reflex shooting and runnning a range. I believe the Airforce conduct a working Dog (K-9) program @ Ft. Dix maybe thats what range dog?? means. This term somewhat eluded me as to what he exactly means.

But all said and done I processed through Dix in 04 and their training was a joke, It was still early in OIF and almost none of the instructors at that time had combat experience. You had non 11B instrcutors trying to tell people how to conduct urban combat operation and such training was focusing on the wrong things It was a complete joke. The best training came from their pistol and rifle guys on post as they had some presidential 100 guys and competition shooters at their pistol range. Everything else was garbage. (including the hand to hand training with some MP's) I certainly don't remember some fat civiliian giving instruction on hand to hand.

You do however have a lot of non combat reserve and Guard personell processing through there and I bet a lot of them thought he was the bee's knee's. It unfortunately isn't hard to impress cooks and mechanics with training of that nature sometimes.
    Last edited by downtime; 4/08/2012 9:51pm at .

Posted On:
    4/08/2012 9:48pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's older than you. Back in my day MP mos designators were 95-B for your run of the mill MP who did field/L+O depending on assignment....there wasnt separate training/designation. 95-C were corrections MP's.

Dix used to be an active duty basic training post but that ended back in the 80's

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Last edited by tgace; 4/08/2012 9:53pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/08/2012 10:09pm

Style: Bjj, Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tgace View Post
    He's older than you. Back in my day MP mos designators were 95-B for your run of the mill MP who did field/L+O depending on assignment....there wasnt separate training/designation. 95-C were corrections MP's.

Dix used to be an active duty basic training post but that ended back in the 80's

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    I know that, they swaped 95B for 31B in 2004 (I assume he had retired at this point) I'm not stating that he was claiming false info as being an MP, just that being a National Guard MP does not nessacarily qualify one for teaching super secret squirel sniper techniques. Or half the other crap he claims.

The staffing and activity at Dix has really increased in the past 8 years with all the MOB's and DeMOBs they've been doing over the last 8 years, they even built a mock FOB. which they did not have during the few months I was there.I heard they even have a live fire shoot house now.
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast