• Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 15 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/09/2013 11:21am

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Discussing honor while ignoring the very plausible possibility that ones "master" displays fraudulent rank certificates.....

Priceless.

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    6/09/2013 11:35am

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GQFreakinRican View Post
    you guys are all full of ****, what gives you people the uttermost disrespect to disrespect my master? those certs are legit as well as my master first started in HWA RANG, under master herman davis.
    Funny how I did not find Herman Davis in the HRD database of Taesoodo or Hwarangdo black belts. Perhaps he is under a different name? Even a google search only showed a Herman Davis who was a Tangsoodo practitioner. Also, I am not disrespecting anything, merely pointing out that the hangul that is written on the cert is for a gup not a dan. So don't get pissy with me junior. Learn hangul and see for yourself.

if you guys want real answers to Eric "The Real Deal" Golden
    i can give you a list of WELL KNOWN MASTERS who will say Eric Golden is REAL

Starting with Sifu Alan Goldberg of actionmagstore(DOT)com who runs the Martial Arts Hall Of Honor's in the Tropicana in A/C.
    Grand Master Gary Alexander of isdc(DOT)NET

Mataw Guro Louelle Lledo Jr. of Amara Arkanis <--- now this guy his master is
    Gogen Yamaguchi
    look them up and contact them they can clarify.
    I'm curious as to why we should verify Korean rank from people who are Isshin-ryu stylists? Perhaps you can give us some Korean martial artists who can verify his rank.

now if one more of you bullSHITTO martial artists claim my Master is a fraud, or a fake, or full of **** you can read it ask around REAL masters.
    Never said fraud, but credentials are being questioned.
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    6/09/2013 11:41am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you know you guys are so egotistical you cant see infront of your own eyes.

Master Eric S. Golden is a real master. anyone including the names i mentioned including, Ivan Mendez under Joe Lewis, Grandmaster S.L. Martin (Jin Hu, Lao-Tzu),Chuck Norris, will verify. that's if they will even feed your thriving ego. this thread and all of you are a shamed of what the Arts are about. "MG" is and always be my 1st Master, and his system works. if you had any real thing to say, you would fly to NJ or NM. and speak up, directly and formally as a Martial Artist, your a disgrace and admirably full of envious over the Factorial amount of compiling evidence of legitimacy documents, awards, notoriety from the US government. further more. i hope all of you feel the karma and shift in negative energy that will come your way inevitably.

and my name is Emilio.
    You have a lot to learn about how small the MA community is and that many of us have connections to the people you have mentioned. So perhaps before you throw out names you should really do some research, because I feel you will sadly disappointed when it comes back that many of these people most likely do not know him personally or perhaps don't know him at all and are just a signing committee for ranks. As for Chuck Norris...seriously?
    Jeremy M. Talbott

"Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Posted On:
    6/09/2013 11:42am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kun Gek Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    No body is capable of handling every situation they could find themselves in.
    My apologies for "misspeaking"... But respectfully, this seems like the kind of minutea I have read throughout these threads.
    Please take my words in the spirit they were intended. We shouldn't be odd with one another- isn't this a community that should stand together and encourage each other?
    Or does that sound too soft for some???

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    6/09/2013 11:43am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and you critizie john crudup. your absolutely disrespectful. i wish you ladies the best. i am done i hope you come over to our small world and see how life is. it is the same half empty or half full glass your seeing through. i am sorry for your disbelief and dishonor to the arts. but i love what i do. Michelle "mouse" Krasnoo, John Crudup, Ivan Mendez, sifu Alan Goldberg, gm s.l martin, chuck norris, mata-guru Louelle, or anyone. referenced, or awarded it doesn't matter with you guys your all just full of ego and bully ragers. i hope you all can fight as well as you type. :] have a nice life. karma will do you in 10x what it does me. purist as to egotistical liars.
    The bottom line is that your instructor is handing out bad certs. You may not like it, but it is true. As I said, learn to read hangul and learn to translate Korean like some people on this site and perhaps you can add some more intelligent insight to this conversation instead of feeling ass hurt that people are calling your instructor out on his certs.

Quote Originally Posted by giftedamateur View Post
    My apologies for "misspeaking"... But respectfully, this seems like the kind of minutea I have read throughout these threads.
    Please take my words in the spirit they were intended. We shouldn't be odd with one another- isn't this a community that should stand together and encourage each other?
    Or does that sound too soft for some???
    If you are still with this instructor perhaps you can ask him why his dan certs are using gup terminology. Who knows, perhaps he doesn't even realize what he is printing out.
    Jeremy M. Talbott

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Posted On:
    6/09/2013 11:48am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kun Gek Do

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm very sorry...Did I not say I didn't care. Respectfully, I don't look at paper, as I said. Too much of it is political, as a highly rank person once told me.
    And I take my honor seriously and act accordingly...I know where I'm headed, I can't control anyone else. I look at the log in my own eye.

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    6/09/2013 11:56am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm very sorry...Did I not say I didn't care. Respectfully, I don't look at paper, as I said. Too much of it is political, as a highly rank person once told me.
    And I take my honor seriously and act accordingly...I know where I'm headed, I can't control anyone else. I look at the log in my own eye.
    ~sigh~ You don't care if a guy is handing out bad certs, which in itself, if he is doing it purposely, is dishonorable because you are basically saying "Here, this does not mean **** but thanks for the check"? You take honor seriously? Ok, I'm confused.

I am actually trying to give your instructor the benefit of the doubt by saying he may not even know what the Korean translates to and made a mistake in printing them thinking they mean something else.
    Jeremy M. Talbott

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/09/2013 3:30pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you for giving your insight to the thread. Now, I am happy that you and your daughter are pleased with the progress of your martial arts experience. If he is showing you techniques that you feel that you may be able to use against a myriad of attacking rape ninjas, that is wonderful. However, this guy has willfully provided training to military personnel, and allegedly law enforcement, and he lacks the credentials necessary to do so. Furthermore, he is gaining income from the naive by disguising himself as something he is not...a legitimate martial artist.

What I have just described is the reason for why this site was created and why members flock to threads such as this. Eric Golden is a fraud in every sense of the word. It is no different than a person using tea to make a new document look old and selling it for a profit. It might make the person buying it feel great at the time, but later when he finds out it sucks and was a giant waste of money, he's stuck like Chuck. Take from it what you will. Just know this, the training that you are receiving from Eric Golden has no foundation, nor does it have credibility.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/09/2013 3:39pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I feel it's time for me to chime in here...
    I started martial arts training later in life and have studied under my Sabumnim for five and a half years in a school started by Eric Golden. Now, have I wondered about Master Golden's pedigree? Yes...Do I find him at times somewhat eccentric? Yes...But every time he comes to our class he brings sound insights and practical applications of techniques. My 13 year-old daughter joined the class a couple of months after me and at this point I believe that we both could handle any situation we may find ourselves in.
    So again, I really don't care about the paperwork- I care about what I'm being taught and the principles and honor that are being upheld. I've had the opportunity to be in the company of a few highly ranked and well-known martial artists, and while their skills may be beyond reproach, I do not care for them as people. Those who have let celebrity and money become the most important things and forgotten about honor, and the bogus "Halls Of Fame" are the real problems in martial arts.
    I consider myself a "newbie"...hey, as far as belts go, black is the new white, and it's just a piece of cloth. If my black belt doesn't "track" with anyone, I don't care. I didn't start this journey for trophies and bits of paper. I was seeking knowledge and I'm getting it. Whatever happened in the past is in the past. It's not what I see today.
    So, you have nothing to add but insults. Participate in the thread or create you own thread to complain. If you have something that will prove his legitimacy great, then you can add all of the snarkiness and insults you want. Arguing about your OPINION is a derail in this sub forum and will be treated according to our rules.
    I look at the log in my own eye.
    No you don't, otherwise you'd have kept quiet.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 6/09/2013 3:43pm at .

Posted On:
    6/11/2013 5:35am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: submission wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol wow just wow
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 15 LastLast