Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 1415 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/17/2013 11:25am

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TexJohn View Post
    I got bored and was doing some google-fu on Mr. Golden's "lineage." I started with C Hamilton Robinson, who we have discussed earlier. This guy led me to a person named Lawrence Whitaker who has his own martial arts studio, crazy claims and a Tae-Bo style exercise video (http://www.phillyurbandefense.com/So...00774296884000). I noticed that Whitaker claims to have trained in "Jiu-Jutsu" under a guy named Roy Lightfoot. After another quick search, I found this little gem of a website: (http://usdka.weebly.com/index.html) There are so many possible inflated claims through their grandmaster and master sections, I don't know where to start. This site is fairly amazing. The more I look into this group, the more that I see a spider's web. These guys reference each other and cross reference each other repeatedly. I can't say the whole group is bogus, but what I can say is there are a ton of claims and it seems like a mill, to me.
    http://usdka.weebly.com/grandmasters.html

The bullshido is strong in that one.

Posted On:
    3/26/2013 6:45pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: UFS - Kun Gek Do

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you know you guys are so egotistical you cant see infront of your own eyes.

Master Eric S. Golden is a real master. anyone including the names i mentioned including, Ivan Mendez under Joe Lewis, Grandmaster S.L. Martin (Jin Hu, Lao-Tzu),Chuck Norris, will verify. that's if they will even feed your thriving ego. this thread and all of you are a shamed of what the Arts are about. "MG" is and always be my 1st Master, and his system works. if you had any real thing to say, you would fly to NJ or NM. and speak up, directly and formally as a Martial Artist, your a disgrace and admirably full of envious over the Factorial amount of compiling evidence of legitimacy documents, awards, notoriety from the US government. further more. i hope all of you feel the karma and shift in negative energy that will come your way inevitably.

and my name is Emilio.

Posted On:
    3/26/2013 6:58pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: UFS - Kun Gek Do

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and you critizie john crudup. your absolutely disrespectful. i wish you ladies the best. i am done i hope you come over to our small world and see how life is. it is the same half empty or half full glass your seeing through. i am sorry for your disbelief and dishonor to the arts. but i love what i do. Michelle "mouse" Krasnoo, John Crudup, Ivan Mendez, sifu Alan Goldberg, gm s.l martin, chuck norris, mata-guru Louelle, or anyone. referenced, or awarded it doesn't matter with you guys your all just full of ego and bully ragers. i hope you all can fight as well as you type. :] have a nice life. karma will do you in 10x what it does me. purist as to egotistical liars.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/26/2013 7:38pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Emilio, I found one of your posts on defend.net in 2004. Dude you've been doing this crap for nearly a decade; give it up.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    3/26/2013 9:03pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GQFreakinRican View Post

Master Eric S. Golden is a real master. anyone including the names i mentioned including, Ivan Mendez under Joe Lewis, Grandmaster S.L. Martin (Jin Hu, Lao-Tzu),Chuck Norris, will verify. that's if they will even feed your thriving ego. this thread and all of you are a shamed of what the Arts are about. "MG" is and always be my 1st Master, and his system works. if you had any real thing to say, you would fly to NJ or NM. and speak up, directly and formally as a Martial Artist, your a disgrace and admirably full of envious over the Factorial amount of compiling evidence of legitimacy documents, awards, notoriety from the US government. further more. i hope all of you feel the karma and shift in negative energy that will come your way inevitably.

and my name is Emilio.
    So why does your teacher need to create fraudulent rank certificates to back up his claims?

Remember, I can read Korean. I know what the certificates actually say.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2013 10:18pm

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am not egotistical. The very definition of egotistical says that one can not admit when they are wrong. "Master Golden" is egotistical. This thread has proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he does not hold any VALID or believable certificates in anything that he has said. You show me one piece of documentation that proves his claims (outside of the bullshit already supplied) and I will eat my words. Until then, I stand by my belief that he is teaching people things that he is not qualified to. Try again, Emilio....eh....Eric.

I am not going to call Chuck Norris, you call him and direct him to this thread. His word MAY strengthen Golden's case, but I doubt it. Show me evidence, or stop crapping up this thread of fail.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    3/27/2013 7:11am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't want Chuck Norris' word.

I want a valid rank certificate with Chuck Norris' signature on it.

And even that won't explain why Golden has fake Korean rank certifications!

Posted On:
    3/27/2013 12:17pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and you critizie john crudup. your absolutely disrespectful. i wish you ladies the best. i am done i hope you come over to our small world and see how life is. it is the same half empty or half full glass your seeing through. i am sorry for your disbelief and dishonor to the arts. but i love what i do. Michelle "mouse" Krasnoo, John Crudup, Ivan Mendez, sifu Alan Goldberg, gm s.l martin, chuck norris, mata-guru Louelle, or anyone. referenced, or awarded it doesn't matter with you guys your all just full of ego and bully ragers. i hope you all can fight as well as you type. :] have a nice life. karma will do you in 10x what it does me. purist as to egotistical liars.
    What we disbelieve is you.

Had you actually bothered to read what others have written here, you would have figured by now out that repetitive name-dropping is not a credible response to a request for authentic, properly-written and signed documentation.

Posted On:
    6/09/2013 11:01am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kun Gek Do

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I feel it's time for me to chime in here...
    I started martial arts training later in life and have studied under my Sabumnim for five and a half years in a school started by Eric Golden. Now, have I wondered about Master Golden's pedigree? Yes...Do I find him at times somewhat eccentric? Yes...But every time he comes to our class he brings sound insights and practical applications of techniques. My 13 year-old daughter joined the class a couple of months after me and at this point I believe that we both could handle any situation we may find ourselves in.
    So again, I really don't care about the paperwork- I care about what I'm being taught and the principles and honor that are being upheld. I've had the opportunity to be in the company of a few highly ranked and well-known martial artists, and while their skills may be beyond reproach, I do not care for them as people. Those who have let celebrity and money become the most important things and forgotten about honor, and the bogus "Halls Of Fame" are the real problems in martial arts.
    I consider myself a "newbie"...hey, as far as belts go, black is the new white, and it's just a piece of cloth. If my black belt doesn't "track" with anyone, I don't care. I didn't start this journey for trophies and bits of paper. I was seeking knowledge and I'm getting it. Whatever happened in the past is in the past. It's not what I see today.
    Last edited by giftedamateur; 6/09/2013 11:11am at .

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    6/09/2013 11:12am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by giftedamateur View Post
    My 13 year-old daughter joined the class a couple of months after me and at this point I believe that we both could handle any situation we may find ourselves in.
    No body is capable of handling every situation they could find themselves in.
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 1415 LastLast