Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    10/15/2012 3:25pm

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    This is definitely a fake.

The Hangul (Korean writing) is taken off of a Mudeokgwan rank certificate, and makes no mention of any sort of Hwarang Federation.
    Not only that, they copied a gup certificate, not a dan certificate. I pointed out in another threadh but I will add it here. The second line, 1st word of the second string of characters say 'Gup'. The big space between the first string of characters and the second string of characters is where you would put the gup level '1st, 2nd, 3rd...'
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Posted On:
    2/13/2013 7:23pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: UFS - Kun Gek Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    see below.
    Last edited by GQFreakinRican; 2/13/2013 7:28pm at .

Posted On:
    2/13/2013 7:26pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: UFS - Kun Gek Do

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander View Post
    This is definitely a fake.

The Hangul (Korean writing) is taken off of a Mudeokgwan rank certificate, and makes no mention of any sort of Hwarang Federation.
    you guys are all full of ****, what gives you people the uttermost disrespect to disrespect my master? those certs are legit as well as my master first started in HWA RANG, under master herman davis.

if you guys want real answers to Eric "The Real Deal" Golden
    i can give you a list of WELL KNOWN MASTERS who will say Eric Golden is REAL

Starting with Sifu Alan Goldberg of actionmagstore(DOT)com who runs the Martial Arts Hall Of Honor's in the Tropicana in A/C.
    Grand Master Gary Alexander of isdc(DOT)NET

Mataw Guro Louelle Lledo Jr. of Amara Arkanis <--- now this guy his master is
    Gogen Yamaguchi
    look them up and contact them they can clarify.

now if one more of you bullSHITTO martial artists claim my Master is a fraud, or a fake, or full of **** you can read it ask around REAL masters.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    2/13/2013 8:04pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GQFreakinRican View Post
    you guys are all full of ****, what gives you people the uttermost disrespect to disrespect my master? those certs are legit as well as my master first started in HWA RANG, under master herman davis.
    Your 'master' has certificates that have been exposed as less than authentic. Members such as Miguksaram and Der Auslander know their facts when it comes to this. Your 'Master' may have convinced his clique (BTW, you are included in this) that his documents are in order, but those in the know are here to point out Bullshido.

Furthermore, anyone who runs a 'Martial Arts Hall of' ----- anything, is subject to a great deal of scrutiny themself. Halls of Fame (or in this case, Honor) are one of the biggest red-flags I look for. It is honorable of you to want to defend the honor of your 'Master', but try to be objective about it.

Posted On:
    2/13/2013 8:05pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Starting with Sifu Alan Goldberg of actionmagstore(DOT)com who runs the Martial Arts Hall Of Honor's in the Tropicana in A/C."

You actually take martial arts halls of fame seriously? Someone's been drinking the Koolaide. There appear to be hundreds in existance. Some even come with a price list. Why should this one be considered on par with the one run by Black Belt Magazine?

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    2/14/2013 9:07am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you guys are all full of ****, what gives you people the uttermost disrespect to disrespect my master?
    The fact that I can actually read Korean.

Can you?

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/14/2013 9:42am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you guys are all full of ****, what gives you people the uttermost disrespect to disrespect my master?
    We have the respect of training in the military, being LEOS, martial arts instructors, researchers, practitioners and having lineage based or fraudulent instructor experience. Your turn.
    those certs are legit as well as my master first started in HWA RANG, under master herman davis.
    Proof is required do you have any?

Starting with Sifu Alan Goldberg of actionmagstore(DOT)com who runs the Martial Arts Hall Of Honor's in the Tropicana in A/C.

Gogen Yamaguchi
    Proof, not references. I can go get multiple positive references RIGHT NOW, it doesn't PROVE I graduated from college!

I can go get an unaltered hard copy of my transcripts and PROVE I GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE.

Yes, one is a claim, the other is verifiable proof!

now if one more of you bullSHITTO martial artists claim my Master is a fraud, or a fake, or full of **** you can read it ask around REAL masters.
    Or what you'll continue to complain and tell us to read more STORIES and References not backed up with facts?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2013 5:36pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Gogen Yamaguchi

Hello, Mr. Golden. Again, nobody is attacking you. We just want the truth. There are a wide number of people here who have the background and experience to back up what they say. Each one of them has had to prove their credentials in order to give their opinions. That is how this place works. You have provided me with several certificates. Through analysis of those certificates, we have found that there are some inconsistencies. Those inconsistencies were exposed by people who are, in fact, verified experts. We don't just pick on people. The sole intention is to expose people who are defrauding others through false certificates and belts.

Posted On:
    2/15/2013 6:08pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you guys are all full of ****,
    Only between the time we first read your posts and the time we forget them.

what gives you people the uttermost disrespect to disrespect my master?
    You're lucky we didn't have the disrespectfully disrespectful disrespect to disrespectfully disrespect your disrespectfully disrespectable master.

those certs are legit
    This "claim" has been certifiably delegitimized by others here.

as well as my master first started in HWA RANG, under master herman davis.
    Your master and herman davis were "flower of youth" in a long-dead dynasty? Most impressive. You didn't, by any chance, mean Hwa Rang Do, did you? Without the "Do", all you've got is "Hwa hwa hwa hwa rangy-rdangy-ding-dong."

if you guys want real answers to Eric "The Real Deal"
    Is he...I mean is he...the Real Deal? The really-really-real-deal? Is he? Really? Do tell.

Look what you did! ALL-CAPS BUT NO BOLD! You have thereby not only demonstrated how fake these people are--a lack of bold type is a major display of on-line disrespect. You've betrayed your masters and the sacred trust they had placed in their students...or, before you disgraced them, were hoping to.

Really, how could you? Once full of promise, you've proven to be just another traitor in an age of betrayal. No doubt your masters hope you are truly proud of yourself and your unfaithful ways. What have we come to in this age of superficial commercial consumerism?

With your betrayal of all it stood for, you have lost all right to refer to--and therefore strew dirt upon--that Mecca of Martial Arts Everywhere, the Tropicana Hall Of Honor's.

After what you've done, you have the temerity to mention any (DOT)NET warriors? There is indeed no depth to which you will not sink. Reading anything typed by a judas such as yourself makes a pure martial artist want to wash the eyes out with bleach.

Gogen Yamaguchi
    Why, when you're making everything--especially your blatant disregard for your masters--abundantly clear.

Okay: your master is a fraud. AND a fake. AND full of ****. By referring to him without the holy bold-type, you have ably confirmed this yourself. Normally, we must conduct a detailed investigation to achieve such a result. By outing your master as a complete fake, fraud and charlatan for all to see, you have saved us the trouble.

For this, you have our sincere thanks.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/17/2013 10:49am

Style: Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got bored and was doing some google-fu on Mr. Golden's "lineage." I started with C Hamilton Robinson, who we have discussed earlier. This guy led me to a person named Lawrence Whitaker who has his own martial arts studio, crazy claims and a Tae-Bo style exercise video (http://www.phillyurbandefense.com/So...00774296884000). I noticed that Whitaker claims to have trained in "Jiu-Jutsu" under a guy named Roy Lightfoot. After another quick search, I found this little gem of a website: (http://usdka.weebly.com/index.html) There are so many possible inflated claims through their grandmaster and master sections, I don't know where to start. This site is fairly amazing. The more I look into this group, the more that I see a spider's web. These guys reference each other and cross reference each other repeatedly. I can't say the whole group is bogus, but what I can say is there are a ton of claims and it seems like a mill, to me.