Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Style
    Burmese Arts for MMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Self proclaimed Master fights Junkie in park and LOSES

Martial Arts Master fights Junkie in park and LOSES .. He claims to be a Master of the Burmese arts and the ultimate authority...

He asked for me to point out his lack of technique and balance and someone was nice enough to send me a hilight showcasing them,,

https://youtu.be/wk-hCe1SM9A

Style
    Burmese Arts for MMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He has admitted to never actually having a teacher or any physical training but says he is one of the greatest martial arts masters in the world

his webpage http://aawisdom.com/

his facebook page www.facebook.com/ArtsOfAncientWisdom

If you read his rants and claims it is delusional

Style
    HEMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dunlap View Post
    He has admitted to never actually having a teacher or any physical training but says he is one of the greatest martial arts masters in the world

I haven't seen a website like that since 1997.

Style
    judo hiatus
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dunlap View Post

You have a dog in this fight and have all but been begged to start a MABS thread. There's gold in that there website with easy pickings.

Well?

Style
    lol yet again more Judo !
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    according to http://aawisdom.com/Links.html it states
    (Christopher is the person all check and money orders must be made out to according to http://aawisdom.com/Policies.htm)

I do not see Christopher listed ...nor any instructor info listed on http://reddragonschoolofmartialarts.com/ except Sifu Robert Gott.

This silly little dude McGrath really needs to work on his personal brand if he is going to put himself out there.
    There is no excuse for whatever the **** this page is suppose to be...
    I will not lie tho...the following cracked me up.
    Question by ltminarik@cox.net: Regarding breathing, could you tell me if on impact of a punch/kick if proper technique is actually an inhale (breathing in) or exhale (breathing out) on impact? I just would like to be sure. Thank you very much.

ANSWER: It is INHALE and tense up on belly button area along all you muscles on your whole body for a SPLIT SECOND and back to normal respiratory status IMMEDIATELY AFTER the execution. Thus, you can execute the same movement or other combos again and again if needed. Don't listen to anyone else such as Karate, Western Boxing, Tae Kwon Do, etc guys who actually teach to EXHALE, which is WRONG!!!

These are all coming from the basics of MEDITATION METHODS. There are profound martial arts masters who meditate on INHALE BREATH for muscle condition (respiratory system work out) or EXHALE BREATH (for vice versa).

I do both: sometimes doing the respiratory system work out along with muscle conditioning on both INHALE BREATH and EXHALE BREATH, which is very hard and very energy consuming; sometimes I just do one for one day and the other for the next day. Your blood flows differently on these two. INHALE charges you up more and more (positive energy, EXHALE discharges any unwanted air, and blood block channels in your respiratory system that you are unaware of. It gives you more stamina and defensive condition in martial arts needs. In short, you are training to uncomfortable bad status, so you can get use to it. However, in the real fight, you have to use the constructive strong charging energy (INHALE) to do real damage.

If you don't believe me, it's easy: do extreme hard punches with both EXHALE BREATH and INHALE BREATH at the impact 100 times each. You will find the INHALE BREATH is charging you up and making you stronger and stronger. Don't let ENERGY BURN you up though.... ha ha. What do I mean by that? I'll talk about that at MTB VOL 3.

Sincerely,

Christopher McGrath
    straight from http://aawisdom.com/PagesMartialArts...ol2Update.html.

I do believe we have found a True Master.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    lol yet again more Judo !
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh and I am merging this with the other one if it doesn't get better than my post.

FYI: I have no screen shots, no site rips, nothing so if you care ... get on it.

*EDIT*
    oh and OP,
    video no worky no more
    I hope you grabbed a copy while it was up.

"Christopher McGrath Burmese..." This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Christopher McGrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    judo hiatus
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://aawisdom.com/PagesMartialArts.../MTBClass.html

Move over judo-

Personal Bodyguard Available

Lastly, some professional women and organizations approached me to hire me as a body guard. I have done bodyguard jobs previously. I don't have a gun and I don't need a gun. My hand to hand combats skills are sufficient in most situations. We can discuss about the bodyguard position. Please call me. $20/hr rate+ traveling at minimum 3 hrs.
    Cheap and widely available.

Other Schools, Government, or Organizations

If you want to hire me as a trainer for your school, organization or whatever, contact me. My hourly rate $20/hr is NOT negotiable in this case and I am not applying for a job from your place. You are responding to my ad to help you with what you need. DO NOT come and burden me with your applications, and absurd questions, such as questioning my credentials, skills, and capabilities. The best way to ask those questions is to challenge me to a sparing match. If you don't think you have what it takes to challenge me, don't try it. You'll just end up in my video collection of idiots and clowns...

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    There is no excuse for whatever the **** this page is suppose to be...
    This might be his most outrageous claim:

I am a graduate professional with computer tech and mathematics backgrounds.
    Somebody with a graduate degree in computer tech put that page up?
    "Your body must be like a stone, your mind... like a meatloaf."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.

Style
    Wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I invited him over here.

So we can sandbag him.

Style
    Burmese Arts for MMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is the video,,

The guy trained at my gym in NJ for 2 weeks 12 years ago and I threw him out because he is crazy... He moved to Buffalo and has been internet stalking me ever since... I will post a bunch of stuff on him later today when I have time... In his own rants he admits that other than me he has never trained with or under ANYONE and learned from books, proverbs and videos of fights..

I had gotten very sick a few years ago and was forced to close my school as doctors told me I had 6 months to live.. I moved to Vegas for a job and a radical trestment.. I was in bad shape and he was relentless telling me it was gods punishment and he wanted me to die..

I am now 53 almost 54 and have my health back.. i opened a free school in Vegas and compete in grappling every chance I get I no longer Fight as at my age a training camp would just Break my body down.. I have a pro Grappling match with Fight To Win Pro on 10/22.

When he heard about the match he started up again saying he would come out beat up my students and kick my ass and make me close my school if he could afford to: I offered him a chance to make his dream come true:

Tell you what I will put a grand on the table you come out here and beat one of my students (whom you have insulted for years on the net)... If you can't beat one of them you get NOTHING (why would I waste my time and I seem to have a lot of volunteers begging for the chance) but if you win we can fight the next day and if you beat me you get $1,000.00 no strings attached...One of my students 40 years old with 6 months training has added that in his fight with you win of lose if you can last 10 full minutes he will give you $500

Only rules with my student are no eye gouging and no biting....

With me there are going to be no rules make sure you have medical insurance as you are going to need it...

WE can draw up a contract and waivers... I will put the money in escrow and if I back out of call the cops or for any reason refuse to fight you get the cash..

Airfair and Hotel will cost you less than 500 so it should be easy money ...

I am sorry if putting this here and getting the forum involved was wrong it's just I am trying to goad him into living up to his promise

Page 1 of 2 12 Last