Page 1 of 4 1234 Last
    Such as thou art, sometime was I. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

NorCal McT'ers: MUST READ!

Send your email addresses, along with any remaining questions you might have to me at thewastrel@yahoo.com
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you really need my info?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Omega,
    No, I have yours.

The rest of you: ?!
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Directions from IHOP to the University. You'll actually be following me, so this isn't that important.

http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result?ed=M...CA&tcountry=us

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Directions from Vacaville to the IHOP.

http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result?ed=s...=us&tname=IHOP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Directions from IHOP to the University."

Not to be picky, but aren't those directions from the University to IHOP?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Perform your driving kata in reverse.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Although my girlfriend isn't exactly crazy about the idea, my offer of a place to crash either Friday or Saturday night is still open to any out-of-towners. Anyone in need should contact me ASAP.

I reserve the right to revoke said offer if

a. you're a freak
    b. you kick my ass too bad

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oi!
    Do you just want our e-mails if we are not confirmed or have questions? Or do you want our e-mails either way? Because I think mine is in the system already. Either way I can send it to you.
    Alright, since I haven't met any of you I was trying to think of a way to distinguish myself and it dawned on me "dress up like your avatar, that will be sooo cool." LOL, jk. Although if I had a mongolian hairstyle it would look a little like me. Hmmm...maybe I will. Anyway, enough trolling and rambling. Less than a week away!
    Last edited by Guerilla Fists; 3/07/2004 12:39am at .

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last