• Advanced Search
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 67 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
Punch your friends in the facebook (etc.) SHARE THIS!:

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Style: 
    Judo

Posted On:
    5/05/2011 7:30pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by byoonxk2 View Post
    I'm feeling a lot of aggression on this board, and posturing on this board. not harmonious at all.
    If you can't even handle posting on a message board without crying like a bitch, your opinion on an actual physical confrontation is fucking worthless IMO.

Go curl into a ball somewhere else, you're wasting my bandwidth.

Style: 
    Much striking, SAMBO, BJJ

Posted On:
    5/05/2011 8:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok u win. You're king of the forum. Get the last word in.

Hahaha
    The problem with Wing Chun people on (this) message boards is the same one youíre having. You canít answer simple questions and when put to task on it you quit and act superior to everyone else.

If you canít handle debate youíre better off keeping quite.

Administrator

Style: 
    xingyi

Posted On:
    5/05/2011 10:27pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok u win. You're king of the forum. Get the last word in.

Hahaha
    Irony. You understand that right? Posting an insult, to get "the last word," while crying about "the last word" is the epitome of irony.

Featherweight

Style: 
    Wing Tsun

Posted On:
    5/06/2011 11:31am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lu: thanks for your 2 pence. I'll keep the change.
    what makes you think I am crying? seriously. you make me laugh. flippin' wanker.

you apes are so quick to draw lines in the sand and pick sides.

As soon as someone puts anything up that you disagree with, you dorks pounce all over it. You're like little kitty-cats, and someone throws a ball of yarn down the corridor. You can't help but run after it. no thought, just reaction. you guys are too tense. you don't need martial arts. you need yoga and talk-time.

Lion: Don't put me in the box with others. You don't know me from Adam. I don't stereotype you. You tried to read "between the lines" but like I said. I say what I think. I'm not an enigma. There is no subterfuge with me. You don't have to like it if it doesn't fit into your perception, or expectation of what a proper answer is.

Rip: You're just abusive. I spent hours reading these forums, and every one that you are on, you have nothing positive to say about anything. it just advertises you as closed-minded and stubborn. You're rantings actually give me a headache. Words give off impressions, and yours make me think of a teenage kid who cannot see past his feelings to put together coherent thought.

You bozos look for fights. even on innocuous internet forums. It's so sad, but mildly hilarious. you dorks are frantically looking for battles because you cannot apply your physical knowlege without ending up in jail or seriously injuring someone. and it frustrates you.

You have no inner balance. your psyches are all out-of-whack. and it makes you a failed example, IMO. Bruce lee didn't go around disparaging people. Matter of fact, Opposite. he spoke highly of everyone. He created instead of destroying.

It's so easy to demolish. hard to create. so my question to you "gents" is....why take the easy road?

Style: 
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

Posted On:
    5/06/2011 11:37am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what makes you think I am crying? seriously. you make me laugh. flippin' wanker.

As soon as someone puts anything up that you disagree with, you dorks pounce all over it. You're like little kitty-cats, and someone throws a ball of yarn down the corridor. You can't help but run after it. no thought, just reaction. you guys are too tense. you don't need martial arts. you need yoga and talk-time.

Lion: Don't put me in the box with others. You don't know me from Adam. I don't stereotype you. You tried to read "between the lines" but like I said. I say what I think. I'm not an enigma. There is no subterfuge with me. You don't have to like it if it doesn't fit into your perception, or expectation of what a proper answer is.

Rip: You're just abusive. I spent hours reading these forums, and every one that you are on, you have nothing positive to say about anything. it just advertises you as closed-minded and stubborn. You're rantings actually give me a headache. Words give off impressions, and yours make me think of a teenage kid who cannot see past his feelings to put together coherent thought.

You bozos look for fights. even on innocuous internet forums. It's so sad, but mildly hilarious. you dorks are frantically looking for battles because you cannot apply your physical knowlege without ending up in jail or seriously injuring someone. and it frustrates you.

You have no inner balance. your psyches are all out-of-whack. and it makes you a failed example, IMO. Bruce lee didn't go around disparaging people. Matter of fact, Opposite. he spoke highly of everyone. He created instead of destroying.

It's so easy to demolish. hard to create. so my question to you "gents" is....why take the easy road?
    **** you and stfu.
    What have you created you sack?
    Don't like it here then gtfo.

Style: 
    Judo

Posted On:
    5/06/2011 11:48am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think he watched Ip Man 2, one too many times.

Featherweight

Style: 
    Wing Tsun

Posted On:
    5/06/2011 11:55am

Bullshido Newbie

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    haha. so sad.

Cheng: loser come in to share your wisdom? Thank you. Have a nice day. don't let the door hit you on the way out.

ismhmr. Ip Man 2 was not very good.

Style: 
    Much striking, SAMBO, BJJ

Posted On:
    5/06/2011 12:27pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!

ahhh... remember where the part where I said you would act all superior? ^^^ their it is.

Also, I wasn't reading between the lines per say... I was mocking you.

You still haven't answered how you (as a wing chun man) would attack a boxer's lower body effectively?

You’ve wasted more time writing long rants against this forum than you have actually given to the subject at hand. Wing Chun must translate to the art of deflection.
    Last edited by lionknight; 5/06/2011 12:30pm at .

Featherweight

Style: 
    Wing Tsun

Posted On:
    5/06/2011 12:55pm

Bullshido Newbie

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lionknight View Post
    You still haven't answered how you (as a wing chun man) would attack a boxer's lower body effectively?
    One. I do not speak for all wing chun students.

I would not attack a boxer. Makes no sense. When he enters for a strike, I would close the gap. Deliver a stop-kick to his forward knee, inside or outside, whatever is present, along with a fist to the face. Now, I'm not a violent person. I actually do prefer avoiding conflict (like in these posts), but when push comes to shove, I stab, so force must be applied.

The kick will either disrupt his balance, cause him to re-think, or cause brief pain. Any of those create a pause, and the hands and training get to work.

That video is an exhibition. I don't think WC exhibits very well. gloves protect the target too well, and hinder our ability to grab and snake our hands inside the centerline, as well as create obstacles as our hands travel over each other or over the hands of the opponent.

Second. that video caption was that the WV guy claimed gloves would show his hand skills are better than the boxer. I disagree with that statement entirely. I would never make or support a statement like that for many reasons. just a few would be, boxers are great with their hands. to claim that is just ego. WC is not jsut hands, so a WC guy who limits himself to that is asking to be beat. and, gloves reduce our efficacy for the reasons mentioned above.

and yes, WC has deflection built in, but so does every MA. :)

no hard feelings pal. I'm not the superior-that-you type. I'm merely confident, as i think we all are in one way or another.

Style: 
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

Posted On:
    5/06/2011 1:07pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm feeling a lot of aggression on this board, and posturing on this board. not harmonious at all.

I don't stereotype you.

loser come in to share your wisdom?
    Don't put me in the box with others. You don't know me from Adam.

You don't have to like it if it doesn't fit into your perception, or expectation of what a proper answer is.
    You're just abusive. I spent hours reading these forums, and every one that you are on, you have nothing positive to say about anything. it just advertises you as closed-minded and stubborn. You're rantings actually give me a headache. Words give off impressions, and yours make me think of a teenage kid who cannot see past his feelings to put together coherent thought.

Funny what a little context can do.
    You are the irony idiot of the day, congrats!!
    Now stfu.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 67 LastLast