233238 Bullies, 3725 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 21 to 30 of 49
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 123 45 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. jkd_fighter is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    953

    Posted On:
    12/05/2002 8:59pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    to obvious(jamoke and onebadmuthufukka are same person)
  2. Thomas is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    60

    Posted On:
    12/05/2002 9:04pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    to obvious(tkd_fighter is a little wuss to scared of what that spankwanker "lilpeedeedasme" will think about him if he doesn't suck up now that they're jerkoff partners)
  3. Jamoke is offline

    Shock'n Y'all

    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Danvers MA
    Posts
    1,673

    Posted On:
    12/05/2002 9:08pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kempo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "to obvious(jamoke and onebadmuthufukka are same person)"

    not the same person tkd fukker! one screen name and its jamoke! now listen tkd:

    dicks are for chicks you silly ******!
  4. Miguksaram is offline
    Miguksaram's Avatar

    Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    3,523

    Posted On:
    12/05/2002 9:35pm

    supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I see you're a pilot in your profile..though I am sure that is one of your many lies. Why don't you fly to Chicago and find out if my skills are that of a flunkie or not. Oh wait I forgot..

    YOU'RE A COWARD!!!

    Well if ever you grow a pair of balls...step up.

    <marquee>Jamoke...Coward of the internet</marquee>

    Jeremy M. Talbott
    http://www.homestead.com/koreanma/index.html
    http://www.geocities.com/jns1994/MSA.html
    Jeremy M. Talbott

    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...


    SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!
  5. Miguksaram is offline
    Miguksaram's Avatar

    Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    3,523

    Posted On:
    12/05/2002 9:46pm

    supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "..you say jamoke (or anyone else for that matter) has no right to judge people on being frauds.."

    Please point which thread I said this on. Better yet, why don't you find the quote for me. Who am I? I am no one..Never said I was the judge and jury. Any given time I have said anything about any of the schools that I questioned, I have actually sent emails to the schools themselves. So I don't hide behind this forum or fake email names.

    Couldn't run one? I chose to close it down. Perhaps you would like the phone number of the dojang that I shared the space with to verify this fact. Before making assumptions and making a dumbass out of yourself (like Jamoke already has) get your facts together.

    Quit licking the crotch of a coward like Jamoke. What the hell does this have to do with you anyway?

    Jeremy M. Talbott
    http://www.homestead.com/koreanma/index.html
    http://www.geocities.com/jns1994/MSA.html
    Jeremy M. Talbott

    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...


    SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!
  6. Miguksaram is offline
    Miguksaram's Avatar

    Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    3,523

    Posted On:
    12/05/2002 9:48pm

    supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anytime you feel that you have balls Jamoke step on up. Find out about my **** styles.

    Jeremy M. Talbott
    http://www.homestead.com/koreanma/index.html
    http://www.geocities.com/jns1994/MSA.html
    Jeremy M. Talbott

    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...


    SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!
  7. Thomas is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    60

    Posted On:
    12/05/2002 9:49pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    this is a discussion board mcFAILURE! admit it jeremy! the only reason you closed your "class" at the gym is because NO ONE SHOWED UP!
  8. Miguksaram is offline
    Miguksaram's Avatar

    Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    3,523

    Posted On:
    12/05/2002 9:51pm

    supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Admit it dumbass, you don't want to verify the facts because it is much easier to insult than to investigate.

    Jeremy M. Talbott
    http://www.homestead.com/koreanma/index.html
    http://www.geocities.com/jns1994/MSA.html
    Jeremy M. Talbott

    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...


    SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!
  9. Jamoke is offline

    Shock'n Y'all

    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Danvers MA
    Posts
    1,673

    Posted On:
    12/05/2002 9:52pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kempo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what facts?
  10. Miguksaram is offline
    Miguksaram's Avatar

    Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    3,523

    Posted On:
    12/05/2002 10:02pm

    supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Of why I closed my school down dumbass. Hey if your going to make dumbass accusations at least remember what you are saying.

    Jeremy M. Talbott
    http://www.homestead.com/koreanma/index.html
    http://www.geocities.com/jns1994/MSA.html
    Jeremy M. Talbott

    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...


    SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 123 45 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.