--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

thinking of trading my ar-15 for a tavor

just like the thread says i am thinking about switching rifles , the tavor is nonrestricted in canada where my ar is restricted . anyone here fire the tavor before ? what do u guys think?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I myself like them. I've always been a bullpup fan, but since I'm a lefty...most kick the **** out of my face (except for my MSAR and F2000). I like the C-TAR21, man. I've shot the **** out of them...you'd like it if you can get that variant. If you can't...the regular TAR is a good gun, man. I wish we could get them here. You can go wrong with an Israeli weapon or an Italian shotgun, the old saying goes. lol

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i am going to switch up. it is crazy how the tavor is non-resrcted here. thanks for your impute!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got to work with it while it was still experimental.
    It's a fun gun, I'm an M4 man through-and-through, but it's a good solid gun. I didn't get around to using it properly when it went in to proper production but the various prototypes I did get to play with, I really liked.

I like the Bullpup action, It feels very steady when shooting, I find the mag change a bit more cumbersome, but that could be from a lack of practice.
    If you do get it, tell us how you like it.