Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Welterweight

Posted On:
    12/20/2010 10:35pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sounds like somebody's been watching the Magpul videos as far as your thumb placement. lol Glad you're getting some training, bro...keep it up. Never stop learning.
    Remember the bottom line.....always consider everything BULLSHIT. Study from as many different people as you can and get the best stuff for your individual toolchest. If anyone says "my way is the best/most efficient way", bite your tongue and laugh at them later. Glean what useful info you can get and move on.

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    12/20/2010 11:16pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Skeletor View Post
    Sounds like somebody's been watching the Magpul videos as far as your thumb placement. lol Glad you're getting some training, bro...keep it up. Never stop learning.
    Remember the bottom line.....always consider everything BULLSHIT. Study from as many different people as you can and get the best stuff for your individual toolchest. If anyone says "my way is the best/most efficient way", bite your tongue and laugh at them later. Glean what useful info you can get and move on.
    Absolutely. I take everything I do seriously, so if I get a rifle, I'm going to try and take lessons to become proficient with it.

I guess we all learned from the sad fate of asian martial arts in the 80s why it's so important not to be dogmatic about training.
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12