224644 Bullies, 3943 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 21 to 26 of 26
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Uncle Skippy is offline

    See my tongue. SEE IT!

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Out West, USA
    Posts
    2,337

    Posted On:
    12/17/2010 11:01pm

    Business Class Supporting Member
      Style: BJJ, MT, TKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Growl.

    Growl long. Growl hard. Growl loud.

    And be the first to growl during any sparring match. Don't let the other guy growl before you. If he starts to growl, growl louder. Smother him with your prehistoric man-growl until he succumbs.

    And the growl more.

    And get video and post here.

    You're welcome.
  2. MyDo is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boulder
    Posts
    70

    Posted On:
    12/17/2010 11:40pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Republican screw 9/11 First Responders - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

    :gwbdance:

    That should do it if you're American...or I can come over and falcon punch your old lady! :P

    Really were at the opposite ends of the spectrum. I'm the most aggressive person I've ever known.

    Highlights for honing the killer instinct: play a lot of poker(you'll be broke if you aren't aggressive), have your nuts zapped by a TSA scanner before paying $30 for your bags, and if all else fails work in a call center.

    If you can do these things without naturally becoming more aggressive I think you need to have your balls looked at(or maybe looked at a bit less :P).
  3. Necroyunus is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Shanghai
    Posts
    908

    Posted On:
    12/17/2010 11:45pm


     Style: BJJ and MT at the moment

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MyDo View Post
    Republican screw 9/11 First Responders - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

    :gwbdance:

    That should do it if you're American...or I can come over and falcon punch your old lady! :P

    Really were at the opposite ends of the spectrum. I'm the most aggressive person I've ever known.

    Highlights for honing the killer instinct: play a lot of poker(you'll be broke if you aren't aggressive), have your nuts zapped by a TSA scanner before paying $30 for your bags, and if all else fails work in a call center.

    If you can do these things without naturally becoming more aggressive I think you need to have your balls looked at(or maybe looked at a bit less :P).
    or maybe its because you are so insecure that you get pissed off at everything.

    being to passive may be trouble yes, but i hate those "too ultra-aggresive that you cannot train with" types.
  4. MyDo is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boulder
    Posts
    70

    Posted On:
    12/18/2010 12:30am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyunus View Post
    or maybe its because you are so insecure that you get pissed off at everything.

    being to passive may be trouble yes, but i hate those "too ultra-aggresive that you cannot train with" types.
    I respectfully disagree with your assessment that I am one of those people. I do understand where you're coming from and share some of your angst regarding "those guys"(though I admit I sometimes learned a lot about myself through pain).

    People that are ultra-aggressive like myself, find coping mechanisms as to not be horrible to train/be/chill with.

    Many years ago I nearly decked my friend who is about as close to sainthood as normal humans can be. He said in spite of our 8 years of friendship he wouldn't be my friend if I did that. Serious wake-up call about handling anger/aggression that obviously still sticks with me today.

    BUT!!!

    I do believe though that the intent of the OP was to find ways to encourage aggressiveness. I stand by my comments and add one more: find the things that drive you insane and express your anger via aggression. In the Mike Tyson documentary he talks about how his motivation came from never wanting to be victimized again. Find your mental keys and then ideally transfer that aggression to the bag/opponent/necro's shins! :P
  5. maofas is offline
    maofas's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Raleigh, North Carolina
    Posts
    2,975

    Posted On:
    12/18/2010 12:47am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Kenkojuku Karate, Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ^
    It worked great for Mike Tyson against Holyfield.
  6. Necroyunus is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Shanghai
    Posts
    908

    Posted On:
    12/18/2010 12:56am


     Style: BJJ and MT at the moment

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MyDo View Post
    I respectfully disagree with your assessment that I am one of those people. I do understand where you're coming from and share some of your angst regarding "those guys"(though I admit I sometimes learned a lot about myself through pain).

    People that are ultra-aggressive like myself, find coping mechanisms as to not be horrible to train/be/chill with.

    Many years ago I nearly decked my friend who is about as close to sainthood as normal humans can be. He said in spite of our 8 years of friendship he wouldn't be my friend if I did that. Serious wake-up call about handling anger/aggression that obviously still sticks with me today.

    BUT!!!

    I do believe though that the intent of the OP was to find ways to encourage aggressiveness. I stand by my comments and add one more: find the things that drive you insane and express your anger via aggression. In the Mike Tyson documentary he talks about how his motivation came from never wanting to be victimized again. Find your mental keys and then ideally transfer that aggression to the bag/opponent/necro's shins! :P
    isn't that what barbarians do in D&D? lol
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.