Posted On:
    12/17/2010 11:01pm

Business Class Supporting Member
      Style: BJJ, MT, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Growl.

Growl long. Growl hard. Growl loud.

And be the first to growl during any sparring match. Don't let the other guy growl before you. If he starts to growl, growl louder. Smother him with your prehistoric man-growl until he succumbs.

And the growl more.

And get video and post here.

You're welcome.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/17/2010 11:40pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Republican screw 9/11 First Responders - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

:gwbdance:

That should do it if you're American...or I can come over and falcon punch your old lady! :P

Really were at the opposite ends of the spectrum. I'm the most aggressive person I've ever known.

Highlights for honing the killer instinct: play a lot of poker(you'll be broke if you aren't aggressive), have your nuts zapped by a TSA scanner before paying $30 for your bags, and if all else fails work in a call center.

If you can do these things without naturally becoming more aggressive I think you need to have your balls looked at(or maybe looked at a bit less :P).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/17/2010 11:45pm

Style: BJJ and MT at the moment

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MyDo View Post
    Republican screw 9/11 First Responders - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

:gwbdance:

That should do it if you're American...or I can come over and falcon punch your old lady! :P

Really were at the opposite ends of the spectrum. I'm the most aggressive person I've ever known.

Highlights for honing the killer instinct: play a lot of poker(you'll be broke if you aren't aggressive), have your nuts zapped by a TSA scanner before paying $30 for your bags, and if all else fails work in a call center.

If you can do these things without naturally becoming more aggressive I think you need to have your balls looked at(or maybe looked at a bit less :P).
    or maybe its because you are so insecure that you get pissed off at everything.

being to passive may be trouble yes, but i hate those "too ultra-aggresive that you cannot train with" types.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/18/2010 12:30am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyunus View Post
    or maybe its because you are so insecure that you get pissed off at everything.

being to passive may be trouble yes, but i hate those "too ultra-aggresive that you cannot train with" types.
    I respectfully disagree with your assessment that I am one of those people. I do understand where you're coming from and share some of your angst regarding "those guys"(though I admit I sometimes learned a lot about myself through pain).

People that are ultra-aggressive like myself, find coping mechanisms as to not be horrible to train/be/chill with.

Many years ago I nearly decked my friend who is about as close to sainthood as normal humans can be. He said in spite of our 8 years of friendship he wouldn't be my friend if I did that. Serious wake-up call about handling anger/aggression that obviously still sticks with me today.

BUT!!!

I do believe though that the intent of the OP was to find ways to encourage aggressiveness. I stand by my comments and add one more: find the things that drive you insane and express your anger via aggression. In the Mike Tyson documentary he talks about how his motivation came from never wanting to be victimized again. Find your mental keys and then ideally transfer that aggression to the bag/opponent/necro's shins! :P

Posted On:
    12/18/2010 12:47am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kenkojuku Karate, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ^
    It worked great for Mike Tyson against Holyfield.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/18/2010 12:56am

Style: BJJ and MT at the moment

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MyDo View Post
    I respectfully disagree with your assessment that I am one of those people. I do understand where you're coming from and share some of your angst regarding "those guys"(though I admit I sometimes learned a lot about myself through pain).

People that are ultra-aggressive like myself, find coping mechanisms as to not be horrible to train/be/chill with.

Many years ago I nearly decked my friend who is about as close to sainthood as normal humans can be. He said in spite of our 8 years of friendship he wouldn't be my friend if I did that. Serious wake-up call about handling anger/aggression that obviously still sticks with me today.

BUT!!!

I do believe though that the intent of the OP was to find ways to encourage aggressiveness. I stand by my comments and add one more: find the things that drive you insane and express your anger via aggression. In the Mike Tyson documentary he talks about how his motivation came from never wanting to be victimized again. Find your mental keys and then ideally transfer that aggression to the bag/opponent/necro's shins! :P
    isn't that what barbarians do in D&D? lol
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123