223773 Bullies, 3926 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1 to 10 of 16
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. DerAuslander is offline
    DerAuslander's Avatar

    Valiant Monk of Booze & War

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,451

    Posted On:
    12/07/2010 1:18pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Taekalido: Praise be to Chuck Norris

    This weekend represented the culmination of over twenty years of Taekwondo.

    I cresent kicked somebody in the knife hand whilst sparring in Kali class. My opponent literally stood stunned & stupified that it worked.

    Had I been wearing cowboy boots, his hand would have been broken, and a beard would have magically sprouted upon my ruggedly handsome face.:XXbazooka
  2. Permalost is offline
    Permalost's Avatar

    pro nonsense self defense

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    12,528

    Posted On:
    12/07/2010 2:14pm

    supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I sometimes do an upward snap kick to the hand while knife sparring. When done at the right time it can either be awesome or not really do anything.
  3. Miguksaram is offline
    Miguksaram's Avatar

    Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    3,523

    Posted On:
    12/07/2010 2:24pm

    supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I sometimes do an upward snap kick to the hand while knife sparring. When done at the right time it can either be awesome or not really do anything.
    I personally like to do a jump flying side kick into an oncoming car. Yeah...chicks dig it.
    Jeremy M. Talbott

    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...


    SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!
  4. DerAuslander is offline
    DerAuslander's Avatar

    Valiant Monk of Booze & War

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,451

    Posted On:
    12/07/2010 3:35pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Migukclaus View Post
    Yeah...chicks dig it.
    This is the most important thing in TKD.
  5. Miguksaram is offline
    Miguksaram's Avatar

    Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    3,523

    Posted On:
    12/07/2010 4:10pm

    supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    This is the most important thing in TKD.
    It was the main reason why I started TKD. :)
    Jeremy M. Talbott

    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...


    SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!
  6. hungryjoe is offline
    hungryjoe's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,404

    Posted On:
    12/07/2010 4:35pm

    supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Migukclaus View Post
    I personally like to do a jump flying side kick into an oncoming car. Yeah...chicks dig it.
    Be honest.

    Do you land in the driver's seat or are you just another one of those radiator point wannabes?

    ooops - just realized which forum I'm pooping in.
    Last edited by hungryjoe; 12/07/2010 4:54pm at . Reason: not YMAS
  7. WolfHound is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    34

    Posted On:
    12/08/2010 3:47pm


     Style: Tae Kwon Do/ Gumdo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice, didn't know crescent kicks could be an ample defense against a knife.
  8. hungryjoe is offline
    hungryjoe's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,404

    Posted On:
    12/08/2010 3:49pm

    supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfHound View Post
    Nice, didn't know crescent kicks could be an ample defense against a knife.
    Kick to the wrist.

    Not recommended IRL.
  9. DerAuslander is offline
    DerAuslander's Avatar

    Valiant Monk of Booze & War

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,451

    Posted On:
    12/08/2010 3:51pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfHound View Post
    Nice, didn't know crescent kicks could be an ample defense against a knife.
    They aren't.

    That's the point.

    You fail at sarcasm.
  10. twisted mind is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Bentonville, Ar
    Posts
    483

    Posted On:
    12/08/2010 4:28pm


     Style: TKD/ TSD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you look like this:


    Then every TKD technique will work for you.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.