Page 2 of 9 First 123456 ... Last
  1. #11
    Emevas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Minot AFB, ND
    Posts
    6,788
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RBSDHARDMAN View Post
    is it your boyfriend's then
    I don't have a boyfriend, you aren't making any sense dude.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

  2. #12
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Damn, I'm starting to doubt whether you really are a troll. Are you a troll? Or are you... NOT a troll?
    I'm not a troll but I always get treated like on on bullshido.com

  3. #13
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacked Frost View Post
    I don't have a boyfriend, you aren't making any sense dude.
    it's a rear lat spread (altho invisible lats), you claim it is not your lat spread. must be your boyfriend's then.


    rear lat spread is a compulsory pose, you can't debate what it is

    this is what it looks like when you actually have lats


  4. #14

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lafayette, IN
    Posts
    1,138
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RBSDHARDMAN View Post
    which do i choose?

    did some kick boxing age 14-16

    then did some kali silat age 17-20

    goal: be able to win bar fights
    Nothing will help you for one simple reason:

    You are a ridiculous twat who let a single gypsy push you around. We aren't talking about gangs of straight razor wielding gypsy children, either.

    At the end of your lifetime I suspect your fail level will be over 9000.

  5. #15
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona CA
    Posts
    7,312
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Despite the fact that your a trolling piece of **** I always look forward to a valid reason to post this video.
    YouTube - bar fights - Drowning Pool (Bodies)
    As you can see from it a combination of Judo and Boxing makes for a top notch bar fighter.

  6. #16

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lafayette, IN
    Posts
    1,138
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RBSDHARDMAN View Post
    it's a rear lat spread (altho invisible lats), you claim it is not your lat spread. must be your boyfriend's then.


    rear lat spread is a compulsory pose, you can't debate what it is

    this is what it looks like when you actually have lats
    I find that you have corrected me already...

    Reason the second:
    You have a wildly distorted view of reality.

  7. #17
    Emevas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Minot AFB, ND
    Posts
    6,788
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RBSDHARDMAN View Post
    it's a rear lat spread (altho invisible lats), you claim it is not your lat spread. must be your boyfriend's then.


    rear lat spread is a compulsory pose, you can't debate what it is

    this is what it looks like when you actually have lats

    How could it be my boyfriend's if I don't have a boyfriend? You aren't making any sense.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

  8. #18
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Despite the fact that your a trolling piece of **** I always look forward to a valid reason to post this video.
    YouTube - bar fights - Drowning Pool (Bodies)
    As you can see from it a combination of Judo and Boxing makes for a top notch bar fighter.
    is any kind of judo good enough? i heard there are different kinds of judo (sport/traditional)

    i'm going to join a boxing gym and also take private classes (surprisingly affordable) to improve faster

  9. #19
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacked Frost View Post
    How could it be my boyfriend's if I don't have a boyfriend? You aren't making any sense.
    oh you're in the denial stage. whatever ******

  10. #20
    Emevas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Minot AFB, ND
    Posts
    6,788
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RBSDHARDMAN View Post
    oh you're in the denial stage. whatever ******

    I'm in denial about a boyfriend I don't have?

    Why are you so mad at gay people?
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Page 2 of 9 First 123456 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO