230796 Bullies, 4296 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 85
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Emevas is offline
    Emevas's Avatar

    Dysfunctionally Strong

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Minot AFB, ND
    Posts
    6,788

    Posted On:
    12/12/2010 3:24pm

    supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RBSDHARDMAN View Post
    is it your boyfriend's then
    I don't have a boyfriend, you aren't making any sense dude.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69
  2. RBSDHARDMAN is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    22

    Posted On:
    12/12/2010 3:26pm


     Style: bodybuilding

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Damn, I'm starting to doubt whether you really are a troll. Are you a troll? Or are you... NOT a troll?
    I'm not a troll but I always get treated like on on bullshido.com
  3. RBSDHARDMAN is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    22

    Posted On:
    12/12/2010 3:29pm


     Style: bodybuilding

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacked Frost View Post
    I don't have a boyfriend, you aren't making any sense dude.
    it's a rear lat spread (altho invisible lats), you claim it is not your lat spread. must be your boyfriend's then.


    rear lat spread is a compulsory pose, you can't debate what it is

    this is what it looks like when you actually have lats

  4. wetware is online now

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lafayette, IN
    Posts
    1,132

    Posted On:
    12/12/2010 3:31pm


     Style: BJJ/MT

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RBSDHARDMAN View Post
    which do i choose?

    did some kick boxing age 14-16

    then did some kali silat age 17-20

    goal: be able to win bar fights
    Nothing will help you for one simple reason:

    You are a ridiculous twat who let a single gypsy push you around. We aren't talking about gangs of straight razor wielding gypsy children, either.

    At the end of your lifetime I suspect your fail level will be over 9000.
  5. goodlun is online now
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    5,459

    Posted On:
    12/12/2010 3:32pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Despite the fact that your a trolling piece of **** I always look forward to a valid reason to post this video.
    YouTube - bar fights - Drowning Pool (Bodies)
    As you can see from it a combination of Judo and Boxing makes for a top notch bar fighter.
  6. wetware is online now

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lafayette, IN
    Posts
    1,132

    Posted On:
    12/12/2010 3:33pm


     Style: BJJ/MT

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RBSDHARDMAN View Post
    it's a rear lat spread (altho invisible lats), you claim it is not your lat spread. must be your boyfriend's then.


    rear lat spread is a compulsory pose, you can't debate what it is

    this is what it looks like when you actually have lats
    I find that you have corrected me already...

    Reason the second:
    You have a wildly distorted view of reality.
  7. Emevas is offline
    Emevas's Avatar

    Dysfunctionally Strong

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Minot AFB, ND
    Posts
    6,788

    Posted On:
    12/12/2010 3:35pm

    supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RBSDHARDMAN View Post
    it's a rear lat spread (altho invisible lats), you claim it is not your lat spread. must be your boyfriend's then.


    rear lat spread is a compulsory pose, you can't debate what it is

    this is what it looks like when you actually have lats

    How could it be my boyfriend's if I don't have a boyfriend? You aren't making any sense.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69
  8. RBSDHARDMAN is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    22

    Posted On:
    12/12/2010 3:35pm


     Style: bodybuilding

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Despite the fact that your a trolling piece of **** I always look forward to a valid reason to post this video.
    YouTube - bar fights - Drowning Pool (Bodies)
    As you can see from it a combination of Judo and Boxing makes for a top notch bar fighter.
    is any kind of judo good enough? i heard there are different kinds of judo (sport/traditional)

    i'm going to join a boxing gym and also take private classes (surprisingly affordable) to improve faster
  9. RBSDHARDMAN is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    22

    Posted On:
    12/12/2010 3:35pm


     Style: bodybuilding

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacked Frost View Post
    How could it be my boyfriend's if I don't have a boyfriend? You aren't making any sense.
    oh you're in the denial stage. whatever ******
  10. Emevas is offline
    Emevas's Avatar

    Dysfunctionally Strong

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Minot AFB, ND
    Posts
    6,788

    Posted On:
    12/12/2010 3:39pm

    supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RBSDHARDMAN View Post
    oh you're in the denial stage. whatever ******

    I'm in denial about a boyfriend I don't have?

    Why are you so mad at gay people?
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.