Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last
  1. #1
    Merry Christmas! shitter's full... supporting member
    omoplatypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,311
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    flowchart to pick your style, according to bullshido

    this should make it easy for everybody who comes in asking "what style should i do".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FLOWCHART.jpg 
Views:	595 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	11433  

    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

  2. #2
    Merry Christmas! shitter's full... supporting member
    omoplatypus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,311
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sorry, i uploaded the wrong one.

    here's the more comprehensive version
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FLOWCHART.jpg 
Views:	602 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	11434  

    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

  3. #3
    Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off
    DKJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    3,214

  4. #4
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona CA
    Posts
    7,314
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can we get a sticky on that chart?

  5. #5
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    8,863
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Can we get a sticky on that chart?
    Please.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Shanghai
    Posts
    905
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas Spirit View Post
    Please.
    pretty please

  7. #7
    judoka_uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,611
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeh, but what kind of Judo?

    You need to change it to Sport Judo, European Judo or Russian Judo, because all that traditional Japanese stuff doesn't work. If you're learning Judo it has to be non-Jap Judo otherwise you're a *****.

    Also what's with all this Judo nut hugging guys? Judo guys can't fight on the ground, their rules are totally gay with not being able to grab the leg or do anything you learn in wrestling.

    Who cares about the 62 techniques you're allowed to do why can't I just do my wrestling!

    I'm just going to do BJJ because they will let me do my double and single legs and my BJJ coach says its Ok to do an oil check, but that he wants me to come back after class and work on it with him to perfect my technique.

    I'm so excited, **** Judo.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Shanghai
    Posts
    905
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    Yeh, but what kind of Judo?

    You need to change it to Sport Judo, European Judo or Russian Judo, because all that traditional Japanese stuff doesn't work. If you're learning Judo it has to be non-Jap Judo otherwise you're a *****.

    Also what's with all this Judo nut hugging guys? Judo guys can't fight on the ground, their rules are totally gay with not being able to grab the leg or do anything you learn in wrestling.

    Who cares about the 62 techniques you're allowed to do why can't I just do my wrestling!

    I'm just going to do BJJ because they will let me do my double and single legs and my BJJ coach says its Ok to do an oil check, but that he wants me to come back after class and work on it with him to perfect my technique.

    I'm so excited, **** Judo.

  9. #9
    judoka_uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,611
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fine I'll just butt scoot my way over to Judoforum to troll the regulars by starting posts complaining about the new IJF rules, telling everyone how I can beat black belts after only training for 5 minutes and having watched youtube and constantly demanding that people to post their full name and address with each post otherwise they're a ***** ******.

    I'm going to do it all whilst wearing a blue gi, with patches.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    66
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    Fine I'll just butt scoot my way over to Judoforum to troll the regulars by starting posts complaining about the new IJF rules, telling everyone how I can beat black belts after only training for 5 minutes and having watched youtube and constantly demanding that people to post their full name and address with each post otherwise they're a ***** ******.

    I'm going to do it all whilst wearing a blue gi, with patches.
    I was cool with that until the blue gi, heresy!!!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO