Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/19/2010 10:23pm

Style: Ju-jitsu,Goju Ryu, arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    How do I figure? You do not like being questioned at all. The first thing you did, when a person questioned you, was to say they were "hiding." Your next act was to try and question the mods lineage and "budo" practice. Then you told the mod not to question you or your lineage. The fact you do not see the irony of your style being American created and that you have a problem with someone else creating a style makes me wonder what really happened.

Funnier still is that you jumped right to "OMG he stabbed my lineage" when he was only pointing out irony. He said nothing bad about your style.

Oh and I will add that the 4th is low in comparison to other style creators. Most creators grant themselves Grand Master, Soke, and/or a 10th degree rank in their "new style."

I will amend my statement and that all of his ranks are low in comparison.

Let me know when you are done editing your posts. I can't respond when you constantly add more and more to your post. This is your third revision.

Oh and try a new tactic. The tired "OMG YOU GUYS ARE FRIENDS" is a stupid way to debate.

Also, you are responding to quotes in my signature. Notice the names Whiteshark and Gezere? You would not want to meet either of those guys.

(((( Quote:

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/19/2010 10:27pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogi San View Post
    (((( Quote:
    Hurry up looks like you made a mistake.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/19/2010 10:37pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's a joke, right ?

Do you know what the word sensei means in Nihongo ? I'm guessing you don't.

I would suggest that before you start questioning the legitimacy of others, you check yourself and your own understanding of even the most basic Japanese terms associated with your study.

Sensei does not mean "TEACHER" in Japanese

The irony of course being that Midori Yama Jujutsu is actually an invention of a westerner thus isn't a Japanese budo.

He is given me a leason on the word sensei when everyone in the USA use that word. What was the point on that when i was asking for some help to find out if this guys is a real BB.. then he goes & talk about (((( Midori Yama Jujutsu is actually an invention of a westerner thus isn't a Japanese budo. )) Sooo what look at Kano that made Judo it comes from Ju-jitsu & there are soo many Great Teacher Like Ed Parker that made American Kenpo & P. Urban that made U.S.A Goju Ryu.. What was the point of bringing that up when im asking about if this guys is a real BB or not.. I listed my info but he doesnt have any info listed but he want to try to take a stab at my info i feel that's wrong... I listed my info so there no question about my Budo & if there is then you or anyone can find out if im real or not if you know what i mean..

Question do u want to give me a call so we can talk more freely about this? let me know i'll send you my phone no or i can call u let me know..

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/19/2010 10:42pm

Style: In transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's a joke, right ?

Do you know what the word sensei means in Nihongo ? I'm guessing you don't.

I would suggest that before you start questioning the legitimacy of others, you check yourself and your own understanding of even the most basic Japanese terms associated with your study.

Sensei does not mean "TEACHER" in Japanese

The irony of course being that Midori Yama Jujutsu is actually an invention of a westerner thus isn't a Japanese budo.

He is given me a leason on the word sensei when everyone in the USA use that word. What was the point on that when i was asking for some help to find out if this guys is a real BB.. then he goes & talk about (((( Midori Yama Jujutsu is actually an invention of a westerner thus isn't a Japanese budo. )) Sooo what look at Kano that made Judo it comes from Ju-jitsu & there are soo many Great Teacher Like Ed Parker that made American Kenpo & P. Urban that made U.S.A Goju Ryu.. What was the point of bringing that up when im asking about if this guys is a real BB or not.. I listed my info but he doesnt have any info listed but he want to try to take a stab at my info i feel that's wrong... I listed my info so there no question about my Budo & if there is then you or anyone can find out if im real or not if you know what i mean..

Question do u want to give me a call so we can talk more freely about this? let me know i'll send you my phone no or i can call u let me know..
    Don't build a strawman by bringing in that asshole Ed Parker. Go ask the guy politely and then get back to us. Until then, shut the **** up.

Also: Stop saying stuff like "my budo" and "nihongo", m'kay?

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/19/2010 10:48pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

He is given me a leason on the word sensei when everyone in the USA use that word.
    Yes and you insulted an instructor you don't like with zero proof.

What was the point on that when i was asking for some help to find out if this guys is a real BB..
    This was already explained. You called out an instructor while making some ironic statements.

then he goes & talk about (((( Midori Yama Jujutsu is actually an invention of a westerner thus isn't a Japanese budo. ))
    It isn't. It is an American invention using Japanese Budo. Just like Shorinji Kempo is different than American Kempo which is different than Hawaiian Kempo.

It isn't Japense in and of itself. Of course, you are angry so you are trying to add more to the statements.

Nope. Phone conversations can be altered, misconstrued, edited and outright lied about.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/19/2010 11:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ((( Yes and you insulted an instructor you don't like with zero proof. ))

So how do I know or How do you know he is an Instructor ?? When he cant say the name of his teacher. So are you saying just because he say he is then I should just say ok he is?? The reason Im here is to find out if he is one for real...

So question are you telling me that what Im doing is wrong to try to find out if this guy is a real BB? cause when I ask him he wont tell me in person or via e-mail.. I feel that he is not just the cause of not wanting to tell me the name of his teacher & i ask nice...

((( Also: Stop saying stuff like "my budo" and "nihongo", m'kay? ))

> use the word Budo cause the other guy started with useing Nihongo so are u going to tell him to shut the **** up or tell him to stop to use that word ( Nihongo ) since he the one that started to teach me Japanse ??

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/19/2010 11:16pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ((( Yes and you insulted an instructor you don't like with zero proof. ))

So how do I know or How do you know he is an Instructor ?? When he cant say the name of his teacher. So are you saying just because he say he is then I should just say ok he is?? The reason Im here is to find out if he is one for real...
    Okay then you aren't a Sensei.

So question are you telling me that what Im doing is wrong to try to find out if this guy is a real BB? cause when I ask him he wont tell me in person or via e-mail.. I feel that he is not just the cause of not wanting to tell me the name of his teacher & i ask nice...
    You aren't listening. No, it is not wrong to want to know an instructors lineage. Your reactions here make me wonder how you acted when you asked him these questions. If you walked into my former school with this attitude I wouldn't answer YOUR questions.

> use the word Budo cause the other guy started with useing Nihongo so are u going to tell him to shut the **** up or tell him to stop to use that word ( Nihongo ) since he the one that started to teach me Japanse ??
    Another strawman.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/19/2010 11:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    (( You aren't listening. No, it is not wrong to want to know an instructors lineage. Your reactions here make me wonder how you acted when you asked him these questions. If you walked into my former school with this attitude I wouldn't answer YOUR questions. ))

>> Maybe you are reading my post & to you & as well to other it may LOOk that i have an attitude or maybe it the way I reply back.. If thats the case Im sorry that's not how I want to be read or come out..... I ask him in a very nice way who is his Teacher & if he could show me some type of proof but he never did & never wanted for what ever is the reason.. So I came here to see if I could get some help here...

Again if i came out in some way as an ass oo ( Im Sorry ) but i didnt like that fact that someone want to stab my profile & he doesnt have one up for what ever reason.. So again I'm aking for some help here. I ask the guy in person & also via e-mail & nothing. So I was wondering if I could get some help here from you all If not that is fine also.. I didnt know what are step to take to find out & I thought that this place would be a great place to start for looking for Help on this.. Thanks again for reply back to me

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/20/2010 2:05am

Style: In transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If it was an actual Japanese person, I would deride him for not explaining cultural significance to whitey (or whatever race you may be).

Saying "my budo" is somewhat equivalent to saying "I ain't gonna be insulted to my chivalry!" You're not from that era, so you shouldn't use the term. It's also weird grammatically.

Also, saying "nihongo" outside of an actual Japanese sentence is like being that douchebag who uses French/Spanish/Portuguese to sound cool. Except it isn't, it just sounds dumb.

Have you followed my suggestion yet, or are you still all butthurt and bitchy?
    Last edited by helmutlvx; 12/20/2010 2:11am at .

Posted On:
    12/20/2010 2:09am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For fucks sake [COLOR=#cccccc]Yogi San[/COLO"]Yogi San - Member Profile - Bullshido please learn to use the fucking quote feature on the site.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast