230392 Bullies, 4331 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/09/2010 5:38pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I plan on attending as well. Is there any chance of this being done during the week so as to not pose any risk of conflicting with my drill weekends?

Voting for August, as well.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/09/2010 9:02pm

Style: slackerjitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Put me on the pre-list list, please.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    12/10/2010 5:58am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, yeah....it will be done during the week, just like last year Phrost. We did kick it up one day on Saturday...but as the "vacation time" picks at work come up (sometime mid-January), I'll have a definitive block of dates and we can move forward from there. Those who want to come can then come to a sort of group consensus as to when would be the optimal time. I'm having an instructor's meeting at our favorite dive of a restaurant sometime before New Year's and we're going to get together to discuss lesson plans and such.

Phrost...if you want to throw your input in...give me a call after Christmas (but before New Years) and I'll take notes on what you'd like to see on the itinerary. Seeing as this lesson plan is more of a continuation of last year's event....naturally, those who attended last year will get first choice as to attendance.

Posted On:
    12/10/2010 12:43pm

Style: 9mm/Judo/BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Put me on the list for now so it doesn't get taken. I'll put in a vacation request for whenever it is when a date is set and hope I get it. Most people requesting August get declined, but hopefully getting the request in as early as possible will help me out.

Bullshido Administrator

Posted On:
    12/10/2010 6:07pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: Bullshido's Ninja

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am in (probably Stick as well, but I will let him respond). I will volunteer to be on "bad guys team" in order to not take a slot for someone that hasn't done it yet.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    12/10/2010 6:56pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Zao, again...we're not going to be accepting any requests for training slots until the people who attended last year check back in---most of these individuals traveled a LONG distance (some over 2400 miles) to attend....so it would be unfair at this point to open the floodgates.

After each is given an opportunity to respond, we'll then open the doors. A few have already said that they couldn't come, others want to come...only in an instructional/role playing capacity...so there will be open slots. Again, I just want to be fair to those who came last time and sacrificed money, time, and horrific traveling to get here.

Bullshido Administrator

Posted On:
    12/10/2010 7:06pm

Style: Bullshido's Ninja

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just to be clear for the Bullies (was chatting with Skeletor already). I will be there regardless, just willing to move over the instructional/role playing side to allow more students to come. If that is not necessary, I'll be shooting the role players with the rest of the Bullies.

I am looking forward to this!

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    12/10/2010 7:11pm

Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will also be on the bad guy's team. I just want to be there for the classes, and have a turn at the exercises.

Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly.

Posted On:
    12/11/2010 1:01am

hall of famestaff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Huge relief that this is in the summer rather than the spring- didn't have enough vacation time for this and our friends' wedding down in Mexico this April.

I'll be there with bells on, really stealthy, silent bells that don't so much make noise as help me kill people.

Seriously though, really looking forward to doing this again, a real nice break from what can sometimes be the grind of h2h.

Think I'm going to E-bay my Classic Army G-36 AEG and opt for a smaller PDW like the MP7 or P90. Oh, and buy a second tactical flashlight and have plenty of damn batteries.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    12/11/2010 8:35am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stick View Post
    Oh, and buy a second tactical flashlight and have plenty of damn batteries.
    That's the real trick with flashlights. "One is none, two is minimum." Especially with LED lights...which more often than not, give no warning and just die...whereas your traditional bulb will just grow dimmer and dimmer, giving you some leeway.

It's one thing to run out of lights in an abandoned building...it is yet another to run out of lights 45 feet beneath the ground in a veritable labyrinth in an industrial complex....I mean, WHO KNEW, right? LOL

I'll tell you who knew...you guys KNOW! :5shocking
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast