Page 2 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. #11

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    16
    Style
    Kickboxing and Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DdlR View Post
    Does anyone else know why this thread is in the WMA Forum?
    Probably because I'm a retarded Newbie in the Wild.
    :seppuku:

    Why would this be in YMAS

  2. #12
    Permalost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    13,809
    Style
    street paddleboarding
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickboxing Dude View Post
    Why would this be in YMAS
    Would you call it a general martial arts question?

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    16
    Style
    Kickboxing and Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes i would. Does that mean it goes in YMAS?

  4. #14

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,551
    Style
    Chinese Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickboxing Dude View Post
    I figure a bit of my background should be given to help the question.
    I've been taking a blend of martial arts, specifically Kickboxing, for 13 years now (since age 6). I was dominate at my school back home. Recently I've started college and sparred around up here. Again I'm winning a lot. I'm not trying to be conceited and please don't take it as such
    Too late. You're a fag.

  5. #15
    DdlR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,839
    Style
    Bartitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickboxing Dude View Post
    Yes i would. Does that mean it goes in YMAS?
    Yes. The WMA Forum is for discussion of Western martial arts, which doesn't normally include kickboxing.

  6. #16
    alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    8,202
    Style
    Muay Thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i dont get it, do you compete? surely you would know? **** if id been training since i was 6 id easily have a title by now, what do you have?

    if you say you havent fought i will LAUGH IN YOUR E-FACE

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    16
    Style
    Kickboxing and Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ho Homega View Post
    Too late. You're a fag.
    :5oops:

    Sorry Ho Homega, I am not attracted to men. I was actually looking foreword to your post when i saw the notification because most of your posts on other threads that I've seen were beneficial. Do you have any recommendations? I've seen that you have a lot of experience.

    Why wouldn't Western Martial Arts include American Kickboxing?
    Last edited by Kickboxing Dude; 12/10/2010 10:43pm at . Reason: I was accidentally mean. Sorry.

  8. #18
    DdlR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,839
    Style
    Bartitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickboxing Dude View Post

    Why wouldn't Western Martial Arts include American Kickboxing?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_martial_arts

  9. #19
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    8,631
    Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From the wiki article
    Modern sports

    Further information: Fencing, Savate, Kickboxing, Catch wrestling, and Wrestling
    Wrestling, javelin, fencing, archery, and boxing continue some of the martial arts of Europe in modified sport form.




    Just saying

  10. #20

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,551
    Style
    Chinese Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickboxing Dude View Post
    :5oops:

    Sorry Ho Homega, I am not attracted to men. I was actually looking foreword to your post when i saw the notification because most of your posts on other threads that I've seen were beneficial. Do you have any recommendations? I've seen that you have a lot of experience.

    Why wouldn't Western Martial Arts include American Kickboxing?
    Fag =/= homosexual.

    I think you should get your license and truly test yourself.

Page 2 of 5 First 12345 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO