224958 Bullies, 3502 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1 to 10 of 29
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Necroyunus is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Shanghai
    Posts
    908

    Posted On:
    12/06/2010 4:08am


     Style: BJJ and MT at the moment

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    I leveled up today

    I just had +1 to my constitution after a main event.

    I was in the dentist and one of the teeth needed filling. The dentist was chinese and she was pissing me of cuz she had eyes of dollar signs.

    When she started digging carving in my teeth it started to hurt like hell so I asked for some anesthetics. And she asked money for that too.
    So I was a little pissed (and also wanted to see if i can handle it too) and I just said "ok just go on dont give me anything"

    Man, people punched me,kicked me or tried to choke me before, also had many other kinds of injuries.

    But, this pain.....God....words can't describe it.

    I managed to resist it however i was squeezing the chair so hard that I was scared i will damage it somehow.

    So guys:
    '
    (I told the woman i do it 2 times 2 mins every day she said i have to do it 5 times 5 minutes.)


    You think you are so tough?? Just try something like this next time and consider your toughness level again.


    P.S. I have even greater respect for women right now. How can you give a child birth? dude....
  2. MMAMickey is offline
    MMAMickey's Avatar

    POWERRR!

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,743

    Posted On:
    12/06/2010 4:13am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Boxing.MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's ok. Whenever you feel that your woman might be tougher than you, beat her down and show her who's boss.
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". - Cus D'Amato
    Spoiler:

  3. RoughRobot is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    72

    Posted On:
    12/06/2010 5:19am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ, KFM

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MMAMickey View Post
    It's ok. Whenever you feel that your woman might be tougher than you, beat her down and show her who's boss.
    Does anybody else think the idea of domestic abuse that includes flying armbars and triangle chokes is hilarious?
  4. Rickko is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    253

    Posted On:
    12/06/2010 8:47am


     Style: Muay Thai & Bjj

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ha,my wife is the only person I've ever managed to get a triangle on.
    Bugger flying armbars.She's 6'2 & I'm only 5'11.
    And way too lazy for the aerial stuff.
  5. tinwhistler is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Lovettsville, VA
    Posts
    93

    Posted On:
    12/06/2010 10:32am


     Style: eclectic kung fu some BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyunus View Post
    You think you are so tough?? Just try something like this next time and consider your toughness level again.
    Tooth pain is pretty much the worst. I've got a high resistance to anesthesia. Topical anestetics don't work at all on me, and the 'caines' (benzocain, lidocaine, etc) actually cause an adverse reaction that causes the pain to become worse...imagine my surprise the first time I tried to use orajel. heh. I can't be "twilighted", and I wake up during surgery. A doc once explained that my body just does an incredibly efficient job of overcoming anesthesia. I'm usually completely clear of it in 15 minutes.

    If I were a super hero, I'd be "Emo Man", because nothing can freaking stop my pain. heh

    I've had cataract surgery, a vasectomy, colonoscopies (a big tube up the butt), a gastroscopy (a tube down the throat--not the same tube!), stitches, and strabismus surgery--that's where they correct a crossed eye by going in behind your eyeball, cutting the muscle, and reattaching it in a slightly different position. In every case, I either was completely awake (unable to be twilighted) or woke up from general anesthesia in the middle of the surgery.

    None of those things compare to the sheer hell of a root canal without anesthesia. Trust me on this one.
    Last edited by tinwhistler; 12/06/2010 10:36am at .
  6. Necroyunus is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Shanghai
    Posts
    908

    Posted On:
    12/06/2010 10:38am


     Style: BJJ and MT at the moment

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tinwhistler View Post
    Tooth pain is pretty much the worst. I've got a high resistance to anesthesia. Topical anestetics don't work at all on me, and the 'caines' (benzocain, lidocaine, etc) actually cause an adverse reaction that causes the pain to become worse...imagine my surprise the first time I tried to use orajel. heh. I can't be "twilighted", and I wake up during surgery. A doc once explained that my body just does an incredibly efficient job of overcoming anesthesia. I'm usually completely clear of it in 15 minutes.

    If I were a super hero, I'd be "Emo Man", because nothing can freaking stop my pain. heh

    I've had cataract surgery, a vasectomy, colonoscopies (a big tube up the butt), a gastroscopy (a tube down the throat--not the same tube!), stitches, and strabismus surgery--that's where they correct a crossed eye by going in behind your eyeball, cutting the muscle, and reattaching it in a slightly different position. In every case, I either was completely awake (unable to be twilighted) or woke up from general anesthesia in the middle of the surgery.

    None of those things compare to the sheer hell of a root canal without anesthesia. Trust me on this one.

    Man, my deepest sympathies are with you, its kinda cool though, nobody can drop medicine in your drink and try to rape you or something haha
  7. hungryjoe is offline
    hungryjoe's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,407

    Posted On:
    12/06/2010 10:49am

    supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Extra nerve ganglia were the explanation given to me for why I have to have enormous amounts of anesthesia for dental work. I just about ripped the arms off the dental chair when in USMC boot camp having my wisdom teeth extracted.

    Got my first cap installed a few days prior to a trip to China. Dentist gave me a healthy amount of pain pills "just in case" as I'd truly hate to have any dental work done in China.

    Hat's off to you hard asses.
  8. tinwhistler is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Lovettsville, VA
    Posts
    93

    Posted On:
    12/06/2010 10:57am


     Style: eclectic kung fu some BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyunus View Post
    Man, my deepest sympathies are with you, its kinda cool though, nobody can drop medicine in your drink and try to rape you or something haha
    I dunno if roofies work the the same as surgical anesthetics. I plead ignorance on the subject. I know that I don't flush all drugs from my system that fast. I still get drunk, I still can get high. I just am anesthesia resistant. A quick lookup on Wiki says roofies are a GABA agonist, though, like many general anestheisas, so I'm guessing I'd just shrug it off.
  9. ChenPengFi is online now
    ChenPengFi's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,232

    Posted On:
    12/06/2010 11:02am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyunus View Post
    Man, my deepest sympathies are with you, its kinda cool though, nobody can drop medicine in your drink and try to rape you or something haha
    Think of the potential...


    I had an extra tooth removed from the roof of my mouth under local.
    They sliced the roof of my mouth off like a second tongue, every now and then i'd move and the flap would touch down.
    "Chips" was on TV, bone shards in my mouth and smoke wafting...
    Good times!
  10. keyoz is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    156

    Posted On:
    12/06/2010 11:24am


     Style: No-Gi BJJ/MMA/MT noob

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What? You can ask for anesthesia? You learn something new every day.
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.