Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/06/2010 12:00am

supporting member
     Style: Bartitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    With the editor or former editor of an Italian gossip magazine, right now. Long fucking story.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    12/06/2010 12:42am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    At a beer league softball game, I watched some drunk guy take the most wide, telegraphed punch I've ever seen at a guy that pissed him off somehow. The other guy kinda casually avoids it by moving his head, and the fist hits the eucalyptus tree the other guy was leaning against. His fist smashed the tree hard enough to make a noticeable sound. Like 15-20 people started laughing their asses off (including me). I'll bet he broke a bunch of his own bones.

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    12/06/2010 1:58am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i've told the story about my parking lot brawl, outside a bar, after a snowstorm, that my dumbass friend started with two guys.

other than that, my stupidest fight that went to actual blows was fighting my best friend over some stupid girl. we went so far as to put our TKD belts on the line for it. i won and got my black belt that way. i was allowed to keep it when i learned all the ITF forms.

i still feel bad about not being the bigger man in that one.
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/06/2010 3:54am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I must be the king of stupid fights. I attract them for some reason. Here's a partial list in no particular order: 1: Got into a fight because I scratched (allegedly) some guy's shoe during a game of soccer 2: Got into a fight because some guy wanted to prove he was tougher than me and I couldn't take the provoking anymore ... then I had to fight his friend straight after that. 3: Got into a fight over marbles 4: Got into a fight because some guy at school was annoying me by flicking his lighter in my ear 5: Got into a fight because some guy kept pushing me back into the swimming pool and wouldn't let me get out, embarrasingly in front of some girl I had the hots for 6: Got into a fight because some guy threw my slip slops into a swimming pool after I begged him not to 7: Nearly got into a fight after some guys threw a dustbin of water into my boarding room. They'd done it to other rooms in our hostel and there was nearly a full-on riot when I and some other chaps chased the guilty ones down into their hostel. Riot averted through the guilty party not owning up so no face-smashery. etc... In my defence these all happened when I was much younger, mostly still at school, and I'd like to think I've matured since then. But my nose is still bent.
    Last edited by BCS; 12/06/2010 3:55am at . Reason: formatting

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/06/2010 4:20am

Style: BJJ and MT at the moment

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BCS View Post
    I must be the king of stupid fights. I attract them for some reason.
    Could it be because you are stupid as well?

Paragraphs dood!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/06/2010 5:50am

Style: Bjj / Mexican Judo.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I once said that I could project my ki into my neck and couldn't be choked.
    An old judoka then proceeded to choke me out and I soiled my self..

No wait, that wasn't me.... that was Seagal...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/06/2010 6:13am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    @ Necroyunus : I tried to format the damn post but something is wrong with either my javascript or firefox. Sorry. That sort of thing annoys me too.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/06/2010 8:30am

Style: Muay Thai & Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stupidest fight ?...
    Cost me 4 & 1/2 months in prison around 17 years ago.
    Had **** all to do with me,stuck my nose into some stupidity between a bunch of friends / acquaintances who were having a dick measuring contest.
    Can't even recall what the hell it was about.
    So it was obviously worth it.

These days though,I often find myself ( especially in bjj classes ) exclaiming
    "Well,that was fucking stupid". just after tapping!!.
    Excuse the belligerent tone.Just quit my job with a company I've worked for for 7 years.

Lined up another one in the same industry within 15mins.

Time will tell whether this was actually my stupidest fight...

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/06/2010 9:05am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ, Judo newb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The stupidest fight i was ever in was way back in junior high. I was in the bathroom taking a **** when a dickhead came in and started trying to kick the door in on me. Of course i told him to stop or i would get him. He kicked the door in and it popped me right in the damn knees while i was trying to pinch one out. Couple of days later i was riding to school in an older friends car and just so happened to drive past the dickheads bus stop while he was waiting for the bus. I yelled "stop that's him!!!". He stopped just as the bus was coming up behind us. I jumped out, walked up to him, and laid into the dickheads face with my fist. Then i said something like "i told you i was gonna get you sucka". We jumped back in the car and we took off. Everyone on the school bus witnessed the whole thing yet i never got in trouble. He then had to get on that bus and take the ridicule from all the kids, maybe even the bus driver. Sometimes revenge is soooo sweet.
    Last edited by jfingaz123; 12/06/2010 9:15am at .

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    12/06/2010 11:40am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wish RRRAAAAAAAAYYYYY would post in this thread. I'd love to hear the stupidest of 1500 fights.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast