Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 56789 1011121319 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2011 9:41am

Style: MMA/BJJ/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well the dude says he's training with the Fed's in brazil right not.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2011 5:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmoore48 View Post
    Well the dude says he's training with the Fed's in brazil right not.
    Link? Where in Brazil and with what agency? Yeah, I know, Holloway can't tell us because it's top secret. If he is in Brazil, my guess is he's just going to take the usual tourist snapshots then post them on his site as some kind of proof that he has a "background" in bjj.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/29/2011 10:04am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's on his facebook page http://www.facebook.com/contactffl#!...656525?sk=wall

I check up on this guy every few months just to see with my own eyes what new ploy he's trying to run, appearently he claims he's in Sao Paulo, Brazil training their military Police here are some one his posts

" Brazilian food - holly santa clause ****!!! This place is awesome, got picked up by the special ops tactical driving instructor and taken to my hotel (wicked fun) from tomorrow, living on base for the next two weeks. Also my family will leave japan tomorrow! Things are looking up :-)"

"Had an awesome day training the military police here and then went for a flight in a helicopter over Sao Paulo.. Good Times! :-)"

"I love this place, I got a fat cash bonus, helicopter ride and 10,000 rounds to play with on the weekend.. This is gonna be NUTS! We already have some of the sickest footage!! So glad I am allowed to film this gig! :-)"

"My friend and student, 1st Sgt. Silva is taking me through the paces to be a tactical driving instructor. He now trains military police, special ops.. You name it! Its a challenge, but great honor! :-)"

(MY PERSONAL FAVORITE)
    "Was at the kill house with the Feds down range doing dynamic entry and we had a flash bang bounce back out the door.. My face and ears are still hurting.. Lol! You guys in the UK will see some footage on my camera when im there soon but I can't post anything... SO wish I could.. Oh well, back to training! ;-)"

"Met with the Major at Rota`s 1st Batalion today, he wants me back in September teaching more tactical knife and firearms. Can`t wait. Too bad my internet connection here on base is ****.. Im trying to upload some wicked fotos! Stay tuned! ;-)"

He took a few pic's even on of him in what appears to be a military police SUV holding what appears to be an MP5. However, I'm more then a bit dubious.... My gut tells me that this guy paid to go down to Brazil and go to some tact school that has a few military police instructors who work there on the side, that way he can take a few pics and vids with them and try to blow it up.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/30/2011 12:09am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My gut tells me that this guy paid to go down to Brazil and go to some tact school that has a few military police instructors who work there on the side, that way he can take a few pics and vids with them and try to blow it up.
    This one, perhaps? It's near Sao Paulo.

http://www.teesbrazil.com.br/site/english

Also, I'm going to hazard a guess that real military police instructors don't post like a teenager hopped up on Red Bull or brag about their work on goddamn Facebook.
    Last edited by dougguod; 3/30/2011 12:15am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/30/2011 11:20am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree with you...I'm sure it's something like this or something cheaper and less well known all the better to lie about it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/31/2011 1:51am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Still I guess have to give him credit he is going through great to lengths to convince people that he's qualified to teach, all be it without taking any actual kind of risk. I mean I'm sure anyone with a bank account can fly to Brazil and pay to go to a tact school for two weeks, and I know plenty of guys who do it here in the U.S (They just don't lie about it) They understand it's a great way to get some training without having to join the military, or go through the rigorous selection process of any law enforcement institution. I guess my real question is since this guy is always clamoring for legitimacy why doesn't he just join the military or some law enforcement agency somewhere? The guy wants to be considered a Police Officer/Warrior/Soldier so badly. Why not just do the real thing that way no one could ever say anything to you about being a Larper? However, those jobs involve a lot of work and there is a great deal of risk involved, so the only conclusion I can draw is that he doesn't actually want to BE! A Police Officer/Warrior/Soldier He just wants to be considered one, so he can around put on **** seminars, make money, and pretend to be a Badass...

I don't know maybe I'm wrong what do you guys think?

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    4/03/2011 12:41pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess my real question is since this guy is always clamoring for legitimacy why doesn't he just join the military or some law enforcement agency somewhere? The guy wants to be considered a Police Officer/Warrior/Soldier so badly. Why not just do the real thing
    People like Holloway want something so badly but they know they don't have what it takes to achieve it legitimately, largely because that takes a hell of a lot of hard work, dedication, often high risk, but most of all, a considerable amount of time being just one of the grunts. People like Holloway have a ego which just won't let them be one of the masses.

He's the king-pin in his own world where he’s the center of attention, anywhere else, he'd be just one of a number of other people in a world where he’d have to actively (and continually) prove himself to gain the respect of his peers. Conversely, you only have to look at his Farcebook page to see how much he coverts the admiration of others. He see what he does as a way to gain that admiration, to many others, including myself, he’s an attention seeker, Holloway is a Walter Mitty and “Operator Wannabie”

I know people active within the communities Holloway alludes to being a part of; none of them advertise the fact, none of them need to tell the world via a social networking site what they’re doing. There’s a good reason for that.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/13/2011 1:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess this is the place where he went to do some maybe all of his stuff.

http://www.cttbrasil.com.br/ctt.cfm

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/20/2011 10:14am

Style: Ju jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ages since i logged in here. But this thread got my attention.
    Havent read all of it but i guess i am one of the few that actually have trained for Luke.
    Must fill in that my military experince is the 7.5 months i served in the swedish army as a medic in a infantry platoon. So i cant say if Luke´s stuff when it comes to training military personel is good or not.
    What i do know is that i liked the raw combat i trained in the camps i attended. Have had the bad luck to catch a lumbago 2 times just in time for his camps here(i am not 20 anymore :) ). But i watch most of them i couldnt attend on the mat. It was new and exciting to me as i just trained ju jutsu and japanese martial arts over the years i've been training.

I think he moved to australia due to the outcome of the tsunami i japan. Havent heared this from him myselfe, but thats my guess.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/24/2011 2:12am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Call me simple but this was all I needed:

"I’m in Japan because of a circumstance which I won’t go into for protection of my own privacy & personal security if that’s ok."

http://combativecorner.wordpress.com...luke-holloway/

My reply: And with all your infinate knowledge regarding safety, security and law enforcement you determined that the best way to hide was in plain site and that is why your seeking so much attention on the Internet, is that correct?
Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 56789 1011121319 ... LastLast