Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

UFO's are actually Genies

This is straight-up fucking amazing:
    http://www.esolibris.com/articles/ufo/ufo_entities.php

That's right, UFO's aren't space aliens; that's just ridiculous. They're goddamn genies. Furthermore, the shapechanging nature of Jinn accounts for legendary animals such as Yetis, the Loch Ness Monster, and, uh..... pumas.
    Also, Faeries are actually Jinn.
    This article is a goldmine. Please, enjoy.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

Style
    In transition
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by That guy
    And I think correctly - that maybe the best way we can start to visualize these matters is by thinking of the Jinns as being very close indeed to us and and yet at the same time somehow very far from us. in other words, on some other dimension, or in some other space/time framework, "right here', or maybe in a world of anti- matter right here, or occupying as it were some other universe that is here, behind alice's mirror: "a mirror-universe on the other side of the space-time continuum" as it has been neatly put by some investigators.
    Sounds legit.

Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is the work of Gordon Creighton, a longtime UK diplomat and UFO celebrity.

He died in 2003, most likely the work of the Jinn (or that he was 95 years old, but that's just a theory).

http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc1886.htm

Style
    BJJ/MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fine. I'll admit it. The US military has been experimenting on midgets in order to build a new super-race of vehicle crewmen. We don't want to light the cockpits, so they have massive eyes to better collect light in the dark and we certainly don't want them to breed true, so no genitals. The hairlessness was just an attempt to make it easy for them to comply with facial hair regulations more easily and ended up removing all body hair. No real loss since they can't breed anyhow.

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wetware View Post
    Fine. I'll admit it. The US military has been experimenting on midgets in order to build a new super-race of vehicle crewmen. We don't want to light the cockpits, so they have massive eyes to better collect light in the dark and we certainly don't want them to breed true, so no genitals. The hairlessness was just an attempt to make it easy for them to comply with facial hair regulations more easily and ended up removing all body hair. No real loss since they can't breed anyhow.
    Ok I will bite, why is the purpose of them going around anal probing people then?

Style
    BJJ/MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Ok I will bite, why is the purpose of them going around anal probing people then?
    They're mostly Navy.

(Couldn't help it. My apologies to any former Navy bullies.)

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wetware View Post
    They're mostly Navy.

(Couldn't help it. My apologies to any former Navy bullies.)
    Hey that kind of makes sense plenty of stories of UFOs going under water
    http://ufo.whipnet.org/xdocs/underwater.ufo/index.html
    you know what they say about them submariners

Style
    BJJ/MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seriously, though, from my understanding of alien abductions most of it has to do with sleep paralysis, like how your body is supposed to be in REM sleep, happening while you're waking. Ever wake up and find yourself unable to move? That's sleep paralysis. Some people also hallucinate. Throughout history it has taken many facees, breath stealing demons and hags among them. Aliens are just the newest iteration of it.

I've heard some theories that the anal probing piece is often semi-repressed sexual abuse coming to the surface, but I don't know about all that. While it may be, I think it has to do with the feeling of powerlessness and vulnerability that a hallucinating person unable to move might feel.

Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think I am a Jinn, I have most of these down I just need to work on my invisibility powers, maybe I should join the Booj!

The chief characteristics of the Jinns

1. In the normal state they are not visible to ordinary human sight.

2. They are, however, capable of materializing and appearing in the physical world. And they can alternately make themselves visible or invisible at will.

3. They can change shape, and appear in any sort of guise, large or small. (See for example, Ahmad Jamaludin's excellent report, A wave of small humanoids in Malaysia in 1970, in FSR Vol. 28, No. 5). Ahmad Jamaludin is a Muslim, and he knows, of course, what it is that we are talking about.

4. They are able also to appear in the guise of animals. (Yetis? Pumas? Loch Ness Monsters?)

5. They are inveterate liars and deceivers, and delight in bamboozling and misleading mankind with all manner of nonsense. (See the average Spiritualist seance for examples of their activities, and also the usual "communications" from UFO entities in close-encounter cases.)

6. They are addicted to the abduction or kidnapping of humans. (The Scotsman Robert Kirk, who wrote "The Secret Commonwealth" in 1691, evidently "knew more than was good for his health", and was killed by them.)

7. They delight in tempting humans into sexual intercourse and liaisons with them, and Arabic literature abounds with accounts of this kind of contact by mankind with both the "goodies" and the "baddies" among the Jinns. There are also even a considerable number of accounts of encounters between the "goodies" and famous Muslim saints. For example, the book Manaquib al-arifin has a number of very significant references to contacts between such higher beings, and Jalal al-din Rumi, Islam's greatest mystical poet, who lived from 1207 to 1273.

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will say this much given the shear size of the universe, how adaptive life is, and all that jazz I am 100% sure that we are not alone in the universe. Now this does not mean that we are being visited or any of that none sense.
    I would also say that intelligent humanoid shaped aliens are likely(but not the only option) for the same evolutionary reasons.