Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/08/2010 5:14pm

Style: Yudo, Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Straight from S.Korea:TKD asst instructor molest and give 9 year old STD

I was reading up on my news from Korea and this one popped out. Pretty disturbing and a pretty frigging light sentence in my opinion. Link is in Korean and below is my crappy quick translations for it in English.

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/new...newssetid=1270

A sentence was delivered to assistant TKD instructor for sexually molesting and transmitting STD to a 9 year old girl. Seoul 7th division criminal high court handed out a sentence of 7 year jail term, 20 year electronic monitoring, identity release to public for 10 years, ban from playground, and 80 hours of program for therapy of sexual violence.

Justice noted that if it was not for details of the crime and the depth of assault described by the third grader (in elementary school) would not have been so graphic and detailed unless she experienced them herself.

Also after the event occurred, the victim was positive for ureaplasma? (germ that causes infection) and the convicted criminal was positive for same germ and strain made it justified that the victim was infected by the convict.

However out of 3 sexual assault, 1 of the assault was overturned due to time differential. (I cut out lot of details...getting tired of translating :P)

Convicted criminal threatened the victim by telling her he will turn her over to police for fraud for not paying the fees for the classes. With that he forced her to come to the dojang after hours and sexually assaulted her three times and transmitted STD caused by ureaplasma? germ.

Editor Note: In Korea, age is counted on new year so by US standard the girl could have been 8 years old (birthday not passing and if crime took place early in the year).
    Last edited by babo78; 11/08/2010 5:19pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/08/2010 5:20pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What a massive, massive ****. I hope Korea is like the US in the way "Chester the Molester" is treated once he gets inside...

Welterweight

Posted On:
    11/09/2010 2:52am

supporting member
     Style: Tae-Ninjitsu Mu Sool

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i suscribe to the local paper but havent come across this......very disturbing.

but yeah he's gonna get whats coming to him with multiple doses of Vlassic Pickles thrusted up his rectum.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/09/2010 10:30am

Style: TKD/ TSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That sentence is very lenient. He deserves to be drug out into the streets and shot like a rabid dog.

Posted On:
    11/09/2010 12:13pm

Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Most sentences abroad are very light compared to US sentences, Twisted. Part of this is because many countries (especially in western Europe) try to focus on rehabilitation rather than punishment. Whether that's right or wrong, I can't say but it's obvious that we're doing something wrong based on our recidivism rates when compared to many other countries abroad.

But for a crime like this? Yeah... bullet to the head.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/09/2010 12:46pm

Style: TKD/ TSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I didn't mean to come off as self-righteous in my last post, normally I don't take any of this serious and jokingly post with the gang. I just don't have any sense of humor when it comes to children being harmed.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/09/2010 12:47pm

Style: ex-Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wetware View Post
    Most sentences abroad are very light compared to US sentences, Twisted. Part of this is because many countries (especially in western Europe) try to focus on rehabilitation rather than punishment. Whether that's right or wrong, I can't say but it's obvious that we're doing something wrong based on our recidivism rates when compared to many other countries abroad.

But for a crime like this? Yeah... bullet to the head.

That sentence was way too light. The poor girl will be a teenager when he gets out.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/13/2010 7:37pm

Style: Boxing and No Gi BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tideliar View Post
    What a massive, massive ****. I hope Korea is like the US in the way "Chester the Molester" is treated once he gets inside...
    who is 'Chester the Molester' if you don't mind me asking?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/13/2010 7:40pm

Style: Boxing and No Gi BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted mind View Post
    I didn't mean to come off as self-righteous in my last post, normally I don't take any of this serious and jokingly post with the gang. I just don't have any sense of humor when it comes to children being harmed.
    I agreed with what you posted anyways. That guy should have at least 20+ years under his belt not just 7+ (and he should be banned from kindergardens, primary schools and places where little kids would go to on top of just getting banned from parks)

Posted On:
    11/14/2010 1:34am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chemical castration. And the chemical should be some sort of caustic substance, something like hydrochloric acid. I also hope kiddie fiddlers receive the same "attention" from other inmates as they do in (I assume) the Western world.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast