Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    11/09/2010 6:12am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZ View Post
    This talk about people being ganged up on has reminded me of some **** that was going on here in London a few years back..these idiots actually became known as the 'cell phone gang'.
    There was a group of guys , Lebanese fellows from what I hear, who were gaining notoriety for going around to bars in a big group of maybe 10-12 and totally stomping the **** out of randomn poor bastards for no good reason.
    Here was their tactic : they would go into a bar and spread out so it didn't look like they were a group, then one or two of them would start trouble with a guy who was obviously alone or maybe playing pool with his girlfriend..as they were getting **** started the other guys would call the rest of the 'crew' on their cell phones and the next thing the poor sucker they had started up with knew, he was getting swarmed. They would literally stomp the **** out of the poor bastard after knocking him down.
    Their notoriety lasted about two or three weeks, then the bouncers around town figured out who they were and what was going on so they stopped getting into clubs. It was in the papers and everything.
    What a bunch of assholes. They really fucked up a couple of guys bad too.
    What the hell is the point of doing something like that? It doesn't make any sense to me.
    yeah old shitty tricks.
    over here some guys send in the smallest dude, rest of group waits outside in an alley or parkinglot, small guy makes trouble, knocks over a drink or something and runs, then suddenly outside: 'oh hai here are my 10 friends!'

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/09/2010 6:14am

Style: Judofitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Somebody punching over your chips and you not losing one? Masterful.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/09/2010 10:54am

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    Probably because you don't have the most pathetically small pen0r the world has ever known.
    Well..I'm no John Holmes.But I've been told I'm 'above average' lol :icon_thum
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    11/09/2010 11:18am

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Posted On:
    11/09/2010 11:46am

Style: mma /boxing/muai thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZ View Post
    This talk about people being ganged up on has reminded me of some **** that was going on here in London a few years back..these idiots actually became known as the 'cell phone gang'.
    There was a group of guys , Lebanese fellows from what I hear, who were gaining notoriety for going around to bars in a big group of maybe 10-12 and totally stomping the **** out of randomn poor bastards for no good reason.
    Here was their tactic : they would go into a bar and spread out so it didn't look like they were a group, then one or two of them would start trouble with a guy who was obviously alone or maybe playing pool with his girlfriend..as they were getting **** started the other guys would call the rest of the 'crew' on their cell phones and the next thing the poor sucker they had started up with knew, he was getting swarmed. They would literally stomp the **** out of the poor bastard after knocking him down.
    Their notoriety lasted about two or three weeks, then the bouncers around town figured out who they were and what was going on so they stopped getting into clubs. It was in the papers and everything.
    What a bunch of assholes. They really fucked up a couple of guys bad too.
    What the hell is the point of doing something like that? It doesn't make any sense to me.
    Actually that is a standard red flag to see somone you are having a face off with on the phone. It is also common when one guy is out the front of a pub after having a fight broken up and is doing the "I am waiting for you" thing. The other will be calling up all of his friends. If you are out of danger bugger off.

A quick one on phones. There was a gang going around that would bash you and then steal your phone. Go through the contacts and ring everybody you know telling them that they had just bashed you.

Some people are just fucked up.

Oh and I diddnt get into a fight on the weekend either.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    11/09/2010 11:54am

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gregaquaman View Post
    A quick one on phones. There was a gang going around that would bash you and then steal your phone. Go through the contacts and ring everybody you know telling them that they had just bashed you.

Some people are just fucked up.

I know exactly who you mean:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/09/2010 11:54am

Style: Seidokaikan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was walking through my neighborhood and saw the lamest G&P ever on the sidewalk in front of a bank. One guy was on his back trying to hold his standing assailant back with his feet on the guy's hips and knees bent. The standing guy was picking his shots throwing a right hook/haymaker with his wrist cocked oddly about once every 10-12 seconds. I kinda wanted to say something but the only thing that came to mind was, "Either kick up or pull guard, buddy," so I just walked on by. I'm a guest in this country after all and I don't want to interfere with local customs.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234