Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/08/2010 6:03am

Style: Judofitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I didn't get in a fight

Inspired by the recent "I got in a fight", here come all, to hear how I didn't get in a fight last night, and got punched in the face anyways.

So this guy I'm out with, with respective GF's, is totally piss drunk, while I'm okay. He apparently has words with a group of aussies/british guys while in line at a fastfood, after bars closed.
    I get in and explain, you're drunk, they are too, let's just walk away because I don't give a ****.

They wait outside, we walk away; they follow us and start discussing with him, while others come to me asking for a light, clearly to keep me busy. At some point my man flips off and jumps the guy who's talking to him.
    They proceed to fall down, because 99% of the fights go to teh ground, and he's too drunk to stand.

The others don't jump in; one of them instead comes at me pushing, and asking what's the matter with my friend, seemingly wanting his own private side-brawl. At that point I'm just worried about the guy being curbstomped, which isn't happening (there's just some flailing going on on the ground, and the others seem to split them), and my girl not getting in the way and risking a fist in her face. She sees I'm being pushed and comes by me, stopping the escalation with some swift words to the pusher, who apparently gets calmed down by the sight of boobs or something.

At the end my man, totally unscathed because the "fight" was more like an highschool slapfest, laments I didn't jump in and hits me with a swift left hook to the jaw, which I take without complaining as I kinda see his point. Highlight: "WHERE WAS YOOOR JOOO ZHIIITSOO?!"

Result: nobody got hurt, especially the girls, no police involved, no 5 vs 2 brawl, I broke his heart violating some man-code of sorts. He got his little asskicking and the commonwealth guys are probably delighted; I hope "somebody" understood that I don't like being with people too drunk to stand but stupid enough to start ****.

Now let the testosterone flow!

Posted On:
    11/08/2010 7:12am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your story is bullshit because I have never heard of British or Australian guys being drunk or violent.

Posted On:
    11/08/2010 7:12am

Join us... or die
     Style: mma /boxing/muai thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Yeah first in.

By the way your mate is a dick. Get a knife cut him open hollow him out and wear him as a suit.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/08/2010 7:52am

Style: Judofitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why can't we just get along?

I'd never fight over words. Probably I just don't get drunk enough.

Posted On:
    11/08/2010 8:10am

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think that it was nice that someone was around to punch your drunk, stupid friend. I think once he sobered up, you should put his ass on the ground, choke him a little and explain to him that he is never to put you and your girl in that kind of a stupid situation again. Further explain to him that you are not training so that he can use you to clean up his messes and then hammer him in the nose. Explain to him that he abused your friendship and knee him in the face then post this story. It would be pretty cool with a video or a succession of color photos with words like "kapoooow" in them.

Posted On:
    11/08/2010 11:36am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    or you could have stopped being a ***** and beat his ass, just saying

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/08/2010 11:50am

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If your 'friend' wasn't getting teamed up on (and it sounds like he wasn't) then there was no reason for you to step in. He was being mouthy, he had a scuffle and he was lucky that the gang of UK'ers didn't stomp him into the ground.
    He shouldn't be mad at you.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    11/08/2010 12:31pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well, now....isn't that odd.

Krotty wins AGAIN, in your story, as well.

osu.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/08/2010 1:07pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Your story is bullshit because I have never heard of British or Australian guys being drunk or violent.
    I may or may not have been in a fight.

WHAT YOU GOT? COME AT ME, BRO!

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    11/08/2010 1:08pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I almost got into a fight on Saturday night. I was skateboarding in Pacific Beach, an area with a long boardwalk that’s also full of drunk idiots and dumb college kids from SDSU, especially on a Saturday night. There’s lots of bars in the area and when I skate through there I smell reefer like four or five separate times.

Anyway, there’s this group of three guys; two on skateboards and one on a bike, going around the same speed I am. As they pass each and every person, they yell “White power!” and throw up their hand in a zieg heil. After getting sick of their bullshit, I figure I have 2 options:

• Do what most self defense instructors would tell you to do, by walking away and not causing any problems.
    • Confront these idiots and back up my words with actions if necessary.

Well, I decided that #2 was the better option, and I said “Hey, shut the **** up you fascist assholes!”. They came close to me and one of them asked “What did you say?” and I said “You heard me. Nobody wants to hear your bullshit.”. I got that awful feeling that it would end in violence, but I figured I could take it to some drunk guys to the point that they would rather leave than try to deal with me. I was mentally preparing to crush some racist balls. They rolled away without saying anything and I was glad it didn’t get ugly. I was also proud of myself for speaking up, because often times, I don’t.
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast