Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/07/2010 9:36pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I got in a fight

Hello all. I am a noob and I just feel that I should share this news with the Bullshido world. For some background info, I have been training and competing in boxing for around two years, have dabbled in BJJ for a year or so, and have trained in Bujinkan for a few months prior to boxing. I also practiced Nekedo Karate when I was 5-13 years old. Now, onto the fight.

There is this very eccentric gentleman with unique hair that I know, and every time I encounter him, I glance at him in an odd way because his hair always different. I did not mean to piss him off in any way, but apparently he got a little more angry every time I looked at him.

One morning, I am passing by him on my way home from school. I see him and glance at him. He walks by. A few seconds later, I hear a yell and turn back to see what it was. Crazy emo kid decided that today, he wasn't going to tolerate my bullshit glances, and he hits me on a DEAD FUCKING RUN. When I looked back, I noticed his unique hair, black emo tattoos, and, of course, HIS FISTS IN THE AIR SWINGING AT ME FROM A DEAD FUCKING RUN.

I got hit, staggered back, and began blocking like I had been taught to do in boxing ("double pillar" block, or simply bringing up both arms and covering my face). Plenty of people were walking on the sidewalks that day. As Mr. Emo is throwing crazy fists of furry at me, I EDIT: did not peek through my arms to see why someone hadn't broken up the fight yet. Apparently, people wanted to see a fight.

I quickly threw five straight punches at him. Since my punches were straight and his were crazy wild, I hit him hard and fast three times before he hit me once. He staggered forward as if he was going to fall down, and thinking he was going for a take down, I slapped on a half-assed guillotine. I half-sprawled my legs back and looked around. People were circling up and not even throwing an effort to break the fight up, so I decided to have fun and began throwing knees.

I first threw knees to his ribs because I didn't want to **** him up too bad (knowing damn well that if the cops showed up and people were like "That guy is fucked up cause he was getting kneed to the face!" my explanation of self-defense would go to ****). Well, apparently he wanted to have a guillotine too, so he raised up his arm and tried to wrap one up.

His arm couldn't quite go around my head, so he was content with trying to eye gouge me. He cat-scratched under my eye, and this pissed me off. I released my shitty guillotine (I couldn't put him to sleep because I didn't have his throat) and grabbed a MT clinch. He flung his arms back to cock for some more punches, and I immediately began kneeing the hell out of him. He stopped trying to punch and began covering up.

Once he stopped trying, I started laughing and throwing knees just hard enough to graze his nose and mess with his head. He soon realized I was playing around and decided to try and break the clinch. As his arms went from blocking to swiming under my arms, I dropped levels, wrapped up his legs, lifted him up, and slammed him into the concrete. He immediately went limp, so I rolled off of him and stood up. THEN the police arrived, at that moment when the fight was done, and "broke us up".

This encounter to me was a showing of the effectiveness of proper blocking, even if you're blocking something so small as the fist. Sure, it is more difficult, but it can be done with efficiency. It is also a testament to how much a double-leg hurts on concrete, and it works even when you have a schoolbag on with heavy ass books in it. I'm just a noob to this site and all, but I feel that my fight is another example of how street effective Boxing, wrestling, MT, and BJJ are against people taking crazy pills sneaking everybody. But I assume that everyone knew that already anyways, so this story is really nothing special.

BTW, he is in TKD, but used absolutely no kicks, so I don't think that matters very much.
    Last edited by the boxing jiu; 11/07/2010 10:12pm at .

Posted On:
    11/07/2010 9:40pm

Style: MT, Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not sure how I feel about all this.

A little violated, maybe.

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    11/07/2010 9:41pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cool Story Bro. But none of us believe a word of it.
    That's ok though.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/07/2010 9:56pm

Style: Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I threw five straight punches, because I boxed for 2 years because i have experience boxing competitively.

Posted On:
    11/07/2010 10:00pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I believed you until you made the outlandish claims that he was "throwing crazy fists of furry". I mean, you've already called him Emo, is he an Emo who was dressed as a teddy bear? Come on, man, consistency is the key. I'm not saying one can't be the other, but it is almost afterthought in your story.

Also, no one cares about tales of people eyeing off other people and then bashing them when they pre emptively strike.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/07/2010 10:08pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The furry thing was a typo I swear. I didn't mean to put it! Damn it.

I used the term emo loosely though.

Assuming this story wasn't true, is it the general consensus that if it were true it would be super awesome because I got snuck and didn't go down? I find that as a source of pride.

But in all seriousness, this whole fight really took place. If I made up, I would be fighting Ashida Kim in the story instead of some emo kid.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/07/2010 10:19pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The only thing that could make this super awesome is if it happened at 3am in a Whataburger in Texas, and everyone was drunk. And somebody filmed it with their crappy phone and posted it to YouTube.

EDIT: And if "furry" wasn't a typo.
    Last edited by Bahuyuddha; 11/07/2010 10:22pm at . Reason: Furry typo

Posted On:
    11/07/2010 10:20pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just a word of advice and I am being as kind as I ever am to a noob, don't post this kind of ****. We don't believe you because we are a site based on the foundation of you providing proof. Now, if you came here and gave us a link to a video of the fight, we'd probably say you were the emo getting his arse kicked, but at least we would believe a fight actually happened. Now, understand this, most if not all of us have a similar story we are proud of. Most, if not all, the rest of the members do not care about a written story based on the events we have experienced.

So, noob, what have you learned today?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/07/2010 10:27pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What if everyone applauded due to the fight's awesomeness, and that it was so awesome that it changed people's lives, because it represented our society's need to spur up conflict for no real solid reason, and that the small group of people that witnessed the fight began to practice changes in their lifestyle, and that their outlooks on life shifted greatly, and that one of those people wrote a book, and it became the most read book ever, and that in a thousand years, people will look upon that book as a staple of twenty-first century literature, and it will spawn a movie, and they will erect a statue in my honor. And they will have a parade. And my family will start a family band. And we will tour the country-side. And battlefields won't be invited!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/07/2010 10:28pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have learned that I do not post stories of fights on bullshido. And not to hate on emos.

And not to be a noob.
Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast