Our Sponsors:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/09/2010 1:06pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The person who sent me an inquiry posted a part of it some time ago. Since there appear to be questions about validations of claims regarding Mr. Ferrara's fictitious black belt in Judo, this is my statement: I never promoted Charlie Ferrara to ANY Judo rank.

If anyone wants to contact me off list it is judolym@aol.com

Jim Hrbek

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    12/09/2010 2:44pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Hrbek View Post
    The person who sent me an inquiry posted a part of it some time ago. Since there appear to be questions about validations of claims regarding Mr. Ferrara's fictitious black belt in Judo, this is my statement: I never promoted Charlie Ferrara to ANY Judo rank.

If anyone wants to contact me off list it is judolym@aol.com

Jim Hrbek
    Hi Mr. Hrbek. Thanks for posting to confirm.

I honestly don't know if this thread is ever actually going to go anywhere useful or not. We've only got real faixa roxa's statement that Charles Ferrara has made verbal claims to some unspecified guys that you awarded him his BB. As far as I am aware, Mr. Ferrara has not repeated this in black and white. TBH, even if RFR gets these guys to come here post their stories, it may still very well boil down to a 'this guy's word against that guy's word' situation...

I notice that the non-specific Judo black belt claims are still on his site, however, despite none of the three Judo orgs having any record of him.
    http://www.ferraramma.com/charlie.html
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456