Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/04/2010 8:32am

Style: Gym drifter

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just when I thought Kos couldn't fail further. I hope GSP doesn't lay ontop of him for 25 minutes, I hope he beats him into a pink haired mess.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBadGuy
    The Dog kid's mom is parked next to me in the parking lot. He runs up and asks me a question. "Hey dude, where did you learn that stuff?"

"That was grappling. Real MMA."

"Where do I go for that?"

I was a little shocked. Sure, he changed sides quickly, but I guess even a dog can realize it has more in common with the wolf than with the shephard.

I give him the names of some BJJ schools in the area, and we go our separate ways.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/04/2010 8:34am

Style: Kickboxing/BJJ/Wimp

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yup... Kos is a douchebag. And an idiot.

"Very easily to trick".

GSP has a better grasp of the English language than Koscheck.

Edite: James Toney has a better grasp of the English language than Koscheck...

On the subject of fights, I'm really looking fowared to Nam and Cody. I reckon Nam is going to make Cody work.

My money is still on Brookins to the finals though.

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    11/04/2010 9:09am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Put me in the "How stupid is Kos?" column. Seriously, GSP isn't even playing the same game as Kos. Every single thing he has done and said has been for the betterment of his fighters. His semi match-ups aren't a secret conspiracy or a big mistake where he gives secrets away. He just doen't give a **** what Kos wants!

POWERRR!

Posted On:
    11/04/2010 10:05am

Join us... or die
     Style: Boxing.MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Loving the blonde wig on the punch dummy.

I have to wonder though why GSP stayed sitting down when it all kicked off, I get that its not his beef but he is the only guy there who is proven capable of actually dealing with Kos. Chuck would have been straight in.

and Mark stevens.. Remember that time you got choked out by jesus? I guess not, you let it happen again.
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". - Cus D'Amato
    Spoiler:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/04/2010 10:15am

Style: Judo (noob) & BJJ (noob)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MMAMickey View Post
    I have to wonder though why GSP stayed sitting down when it all kicked off, I get that its not his beef but he is the only guy there who is proven capable of actually dealing with Kos. Chuck would have been straight in.
    I was wondering the exact same thing.

The other thing that made me curious is that we didn't hear jack from Dana about this Kos-Medic altercation. Dana is always hopping on every opportunity to stick his round face in front of the camera and explain to us what is fairly obvious, this time no Dana, weird :tinfoil:.

POWERRR!

Posted On:
    11/04/2010 10:24am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    NSFW
    Spoiler:
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". - Cus D'Amato
    Spoiler:

POWERRR!

Posted On:
    11/04/2010 10:26am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    NSFW.. again.
    Spoiler:

I'm trying to find a picture of the medic pulling the 'fake knee' face.. but pictures like these keep distracting me
    Spoiler:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/04/2010 10:27am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    GSP clearly doesn't want to be involved with all their bullshit. In the interview he seemed to blame the paramedic as much as Kos for continuing to talk ****, "I told him three times not to talk trash, it's like I'm around a bunch of kindergartners." Even so, did anyone else notice how fast he stood up when Koscheck went to look for Dane? The way his posture and expression changed, it looked to me like he'd flipped a switch. I've seen other people do that about .5 seconds before they beat someone's ass.

The only good thing I can say about Koscheck is that he really does seem to take his coaching seriously. In that sense, he's much better than a lot of previous TUF coaches. Other than that, he's a major tool.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/04/2010 10:58am

Style: TKD & HKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm trying to find a picture of the medic pulling the 'fake knee' face.. but pictures like these keep distracting me

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/04/2010 11:06am

Style: EBMAS\52 Blocks

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Siniq View Post
    Just when I thought Kos couldn't fail further. I hope GSP doesn't lay ontop of him for 25 minutes, I hope he beats him into a pink haired mess.
    THIS!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast