Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/03/2010 11:07pm

Style: TKD & HKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The Ultimate Fighter - GSP vs Koscheck: Episode 8

The "Male Nurse" Debacle:

First off Kos, he is a fucking PARAMEDIC. I think this was explained in the last thread that a nurse is more highly qualified than a paramedic. Kos is truly a one-trick pony with his lame ass insults. He sounds exactly like the little bully from the Gracie Bullyproof thread. The plunger vs trashcan fight was mildly amusing though.

When it came time for the weigh-in and the "rape-choke" I was severely disappointed about the lack of action and then a little upset at how worked up Dane got about the whole thing. I know when adrenalin starts pumping and people are scrapping like that emotions tend to run high, but come on man.

Marc Stevens vs Aaron Wilkinson
    Of course he leads with "No way I will lose the fight by guillotine"! The first round was actually way more interesting than I expected, despite Nam's incessant corner coaching. Someone should have told that guy to stfu. Marc's wrestling was pretty impressive and I thought if he could get his BJJ going then he could have had at least one armbar and maybe a triangle in there somewhere. Towards the end it was nice to see Aaron get some gnp in.

If you blinked you might have missed the entire second round though. I was really hoping for a crowd shot just to see the **** eating grins and jaws dropping after the end. I understand some of the rationale about seeing Stevens' real potential, but I agreed completely with some of the other Team Kos guys saying they would have given a much more entertaining fight.

As for the quarterfinal matchups, I only got to see the first three since my DVR decided to be a needy bitch, so if someone else could post all the upcoming matchups I would appreciate it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/03/2010 11:38pm

Style: Watching from the stands

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man what the hell is Kos' problem? He honestly thinks GSP brought that paramedic in just to bait him? If memory serves Kos is the one who initiated the trash talk after GSP refused to bite and he backed the hell away from Skarbowsky. Once again Kos shows his school yard bully mentality, he can dish but can't take it. I'll give him some respect for talking to Dane afterwards, but only a little.

Also in regards to GSP talking about his fighters during the QF picks, Kos, dude you got burned once already by St. Pierre feeding you phony info so I wouldn't go taking what he says as gospel.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/04/2010 12:21am

Style: TKD & HKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, Kos did the "right thing" by going out there to talk to him but WTF, Dane just told you he was upset over Kos putting his hands in/on his face so you put your hand on his head AGAIN and ruffle his hawk? Seriously, is he that retarded. I would have just slugged him right there if i was Dane.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/04/2010 12:34am

Style: BJJ (white belt)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just keep wondering how Kos thinks any of this would come across well on TV. He looks like a grade A jackass and GSP is coming off squeaky clean. I will give Kos credit though, when he's done with MMA he has an awesome career as a Conspricacy Theorist all ready to go.

Posted On:
    11/04/2010 1:44am

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The episode really exposed how much of a bully Koscheck is. First, there's his preoccupation with trash talking. "GSP couldn't handle it, so he brought in this guy Brad..." What absolute nonsense, does Koscheck think the name of this show is The Ultimate **** Talker?! Why is this even part of the show? Oh yeah, Koscheck is a genuine bully. Notice that what set off Koscheck wasn't Brad saying "is that all you've got," it was Brad talking about the infamous "fake knee." I guess that actually hurt Koscheck's feelings.

Next, Koscheck plays the "he hit me first" card. Bullshit, without question. Koscheck is the guy who stood up, walked over, and put his hand on another person's throat. If Koscheck doesn't remember doing that, he shouldn't be allowed to drive, own a gun, or sign his own contracts. That is not adrenaline response; that is neurological dysfunction which could get someone killed.

Which leads us to the "Koscheck makes nice" scenario. How fucking stupid do you have to be to think that everything will be fine if you walk alone to meet someone you just attacked, who has left because he became too angry?! If Dane's coaches hadn't joined Koscheck and called ahead, there's no telling what kind of **** storm might've ensued. Maybe Koscheck's defense for the camera would have been:
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoretical Koscheck
    I was just going back there to apologize, but he attacked me when I tried to high five him, so I had to break his orbital bone. I would say it's a shame he can't fight for the rest of the tournament, but it's not like he won his fight.
    At least Dane didn't have a Koscheck and attack The Peroxide One for messing with his hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoretical Dane
    Just when I thought we were cool, he tries to grab me. I don't remember what happened after that, except that GSP was holding me and Koscheck was on the floor. What can I say? My blood was already up and that fucktard put his hands on me.
    Why wasn't that scenario followed by a public service announcement? Dana White could put his sincere face on and say: "9 out of 10 people who try to break up fights get their ass kicked; if you want to be a hero, call 911 and stay on the line until officers arrive."

We also got a nice taste of how dumb Koscheck is. How dumb do you have to be not to realize that two of GSP's guys fighting one another means that one of GSP's guys definitely won't make it to the semi-finals? This is how the Japanese have been keeping Westerners out of tournament finals for decades! :protest:

Lastly, does anyone else think Nam might've been repeating "you're winning" as a way to keep Aaron's spirits up following the death of his grandmother? It looked to me like Aaron was a man with something else on his mind.

Ad Hominem rocks.

Posted On:
    11/04/2010 2:34am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Michael Johnson vs Bruce Leeroy made perfect sense and I don't understand why Dana or Kos would disagree.

Having two guys who both want to fight each other is a good fight. It's good TV. It's good everything.

God I can't wait until Kos gets his ass kicked AGAIN by a Canadian.

Knock-off Cthulhu

Posted On:
    11/04/2010 3:14am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Every episode further enforces the fact that Kos is an obnoxious tool.
    Curiosity killed the cat. But damn it had a blast.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/04/2010 6:07am

Style: Judo (noob) & BJJ (noob)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I could not believe when Stevens got choked out by a guillotine again, it was just hilarious. I did however liked that they immediately went to him saying he needs to work on his guillotine defence, that was cool.

And I've said before I'll say it again, Kos is a dick.
    Dude, nurses save lives, it's a VERY respectable profession, not to mention he's a paramedic, you dumb-ass.

Posted On:
    11/04/2010 7:46am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Liddel v Tito, Henderson v Bisping, GSP v kos. I cannot wait to see this bully jerk get ktfo. Here's some more of my hard earned cash Dana, you got me again.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/04/2010 7:52am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Times like this I go back to the "if I just dropped everything and trained every day with the best camps out there, if I went and dedicated myself to gettig stronger, faster, better and tougher, then I could be tough enough to walk up to that blond afroed little fucktard and say and do exactly what is on my mind."

As is, though, I'd ***** out, not say anything. Or perhaps say something and catch a royal ass beating.
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast