Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/11/2010 3:05pm

Style: bjj/judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/1..._n_781969.html

To add to his ridiculous classlessness, Margarito and his trainer have also apparently mocked Freddie Roach's Parkinsons as well. I really hope that he gets his ass kicked.

It seems like something Josh Koscheck would do.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/12/2010 12:44pm

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    See? That **** doesn't deserve a second chance. I hope he gets pulverized.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    11/12/2010 4:52pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.pacquiao-vs-margarito-online.com/

First one that showed up on google

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/13/2010 12:28am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for that..I think I am going to go that route because none of the bars are showing it.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    11/13/2010 8:14pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    this should be interesting. the 24/7 show is showing that even mannys close trainers are worried that he has had too many distractions during his camp, while margarito has been a fucking machine of death. will see how much of that is them skewing it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/14/2010 12:43am

Style: ex-Chunner, Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    fight was good.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    11/14/2010 12:45am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    that looked painful. im always amazed at how easily manny hits guys who are monsters in comparison, sizewise.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/14/2010 1:42am

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    that looked painful. im always amazed at how easily manny hits guys who are monsters in comparison, sizewise.
    Hell yeah. The fact that the ref had to stop the fight, what, Twice? to see if Margarito could still see says it all. Pac-man was landing so many clean combos, I was cringing around the tenth... Even HE didn't want to fight anymore.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/14/2010 1:58am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have to admit, when the fight started and I saw the size difference in the ring, I wondered..but only for about a round lol.
    Manny completely dominated this fight and the 118-110 score I had it was generous to Margarito. The only time he managed any offense was when he pinned Manny on the ropes, which wasn't often. He tried utilizing the jab, which was a good idea..but he couldn't follow through.
    Manny's hand speed continues to impress..his combos are lightning fast and exactly where they need to be depending on what type of opponent he is in the ring with. He is slowly but surely securing a spot for himself among the greats. To come in and DOMINATE a man with a 17lb weight advantage like that is very impressive.
    I couldn't be happier. I had predicted a late TKO by Manny, and that is what it would have been if he hadn't carried Margarito for the final round and a half.You could tell he wasn't going for the KO despite hitting his opponent entirely at will in the 11th and 12th.
    Once again, he was very humble and honest during the post-fight interview, admitting that Margarito hurt him with an uppercut and a body shot in Round 6.
    Margarito's face was a mess and while I give him props for gutting it out. I have to say that I wasn't at all sad to see him get pulverized after his classless behavior and all the other ****. There was even some drama tonight too..which I am not even going to bother getting into because its so stupid.

Underards - I missed the first few rounds of the Rigondeaux fight..I have seen that guy twice now and don't like him. He showboats waay too much for a guy who is boring as hell to watch. Another Cuban dreamer..

The Jones - Soto-Karass fight was pretty good. It was interesting to watch Jones punch himself out trying to KO his opponent in the 2nd and then almost lose the fight because he gassed out.Apparently, he is a fairly highly touted prospect out of Philly(trains at Joe Frazier's gym) , so this fight should be a good learning curve for him. That one could have gone either way, so he should consider himself lucky.

Anyways, the stadium was packed and it was a good night for Boxing.Lots of disappointed Mexican fans in Texas tonight..As I go to sleep I will keep seeing Manny circle, circle circle -COMBO, Right Hook!Beautiful!

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    11/14/2010 2:18am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    fell asleep in the rigondeux fight...
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast