222455 Bullies, 4406 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1 to 10 of 49
Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Ungjaevel is offline
    Ungjaevel's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Varberg, Sweden
    Posts
    230

    Posted On:
    10/23/2010 2:18pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ & Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Idiots in my bookstore

    Earlier today, I was browsing a B&N in downtown DC when I noticed a young man with nunchucks around the back of his neck.

    What the ****? Where do these people come from? Who wakes up in the morning and decides that they're going to walk around in a bookstore a few blocks from the White House and that, oh yeah, they'll need their fucking nunchucks because that part of town gets pretty rough at 4 in the afternoon?

    Perhaps more importantly, who decides that these nunchucks also need to be carried in a way so as to be in plain view? Are you trying to deter someone or are you just a massive tool? Probably the former. You get a lot of menacing types in bookstores.

    Has anyone else seen **** like this? Like, useless weapons in places you'd never need them?
  2. Permalost is offline
    Permalost's Avatar

    pro nonsense self defense

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    12,487

    Posted On:
    10/23/2010 2:24pm

    supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Every so often on the news, airports, courts etc show their collections of confiscated weapons for some reason. There's always knives, brass knuckles, nunchucks, balisongs, 1950s style switchblades and ninja stars. I wouldn't be surprised if the people who work there bought all that weird stuff just to make their collection look cooler. The other explanation is that there's people out there walking around with ninja stars on a day when they have a flight or court date. One time they mentioned an old military veteran who had a bayonet concealed in his fake leg.

    Here's some random examples of confiscated weapons that aren't firearms:









    Last edited by Permalost; 10/23/2010 2:34pm at .
  3. helmutlvx is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    1,952

    Posted On:
    10/23/2010 2:35pm


     Style: In transition

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I used to keep a sai in my anus.

    Y'know. For emergencies.
  4. bkuddy is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Williston ND
    Posts
    38

    Posted On:
    10/23/2010 4:39pm

    supporting member
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by helmutlvx View Post
    I used to keep a sai in my anus.

    Y'know. For emergencies.

    Just had beer shoot out my nose.
  5. Emevas is offline
    Emevas's Avatar

    Dysfunctionally Strong

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Minot AFB, ND
    Posts
    6,788

    Posted On:
    10/23/2010 4:46pm

    supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's the next progression from wearing fight gear shirts when you don't fight. You gotta take it to the next level when it comes to convincing people you're a badass without actually being one.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69
  6. goodlun is offline
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    4,900

    Posted On:
    10/23/2010 4:57pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just wondering how strict are the concealed weapon laws where you are. Out here they are pretty bad.
  7. maofas is offline
    maofas's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Raleigh, North Carolina
    Posts
    2,975

    Posted On:
    10/23/2010 4:58pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Kenkojuku Karate, Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like how the airports' confiscated weapons collections has corkscrews, butterknives, and pruning shears in it. Thanks for keeping America safe guys!
  8. Permalost is offline
    Permalost's Avatar

    pro nonsense self defense

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    12,487

    Posted On:
    10/23/2010 4:59pm

    supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    It's the next progression from wearing fight gear shirts when you don't fight. You gotta take it to the next level when it comes to convincing people you're a badass without actually being one.
    Are there real badasses who carry nunchucks around on their necks?
  9. CharlieWoopAss2 is offline
    CharlieWoopAss2's Avatar

    The Third Man

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Buffalo,NY
    Posts
    516

    Posted On:
    10/23/2010 5:03pm


     Style: Isshin-Ryu Karate,JKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CodosDePiedra View Post
    Every so often on the news, airports, courts etc show their collections of confiscated weapons for some reason. There's always knives, brass knuckles, nunchucks, balisongs, 1950s style switchblades and ninja stars. I wouldn't be surprised if the people who work there bought all that weird stuff just to make their collection look cooler. The other explanation is that there's people out there walking around with ninja stars on a day when they have a flight or court date. One time they mentioned an old military veteran who had a bayonet concealed in his fake leg.

    Here's some random examples of confiscated weapons that aren't firearms:









    Quote Originally Posted by helmutlvx View Post
    I used to keep a sai in my anus.

    Y'know. For emergencies.
    For five years I wore a gold watch up my ass. Does that count?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko1 View Post
    A warrior is not just a person who fights. A true warrior is a scholar, artist, philosopher, fierece combatant, child molester and a spiritual / wise person.
  10. Ninnong is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    170

    Posted On:
    10/23/2010 5:15pm


     Style: Aiki Jujitsu, Kyokushin

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ungjaevel View Post

    Has anyone else seen **** like this? Like, useless weapons in places you'd never need them?
    Do guns at rallies count?:protest:
Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.