Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/20/2011 5:29pm

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man, if my dad wanted to work out with me I'd just kill myself.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/20/2011 7:27pm

Style: 2 Fisted Drinking Dynamo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Open 24 hrs?
    Super cheap?
    New equipment/clean/spacious & free parking?
    Full gym with free weights and no Planet Fitness faggotry?
    All that with MT & bjj sounds like a place I'd go to in a second.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/20/2011 9:28pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington View Post
    Man, if my dad wanted to work out with me I'd just kill myself.
    well, I don't want to really work out with her. I want her to stop bitching about her fat ass and do something about it. She did a "Dad you hella Big" intervention the day I got on my new regimin....but figured she'd call me a fat fook anyway....

Posted On:
    9/20/2011 11:48pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One of my students was sitting in my "office" the other day explaining how she is going to do MMA, Muay Thai, etc.

She's a complete fucking lunatic. Almost been kicked out of the school twice now, comes in and throws attitude each time. I dread her presence. Obviously has a personality disorder. Imagine her fat, disgusting as in an MMA class makes me sick. And yes, it's at one of these UFC gyms.

One of my employees, incidentally, has been presenting himself as an MMA fighter since I met him. I asked him if he trained there, as it was the logical choice and I understand they have high-level dudes there. He said "Yeah, that place, Fairtex" like he shows up once in a while. Sounded all wrong. Then he said he was going to Vegas and fight at the UFC. Other than his huge belly, the guy is a large man so I thought "maybe, probably not".

The other week he says he walked through five guys at a San Jose event. He was trying to show how he beat the other guy up and threw and elbow and some punches at me. I think he was trying to intimidate me for job-related reasons. I looked at him and said "Wow, you don't look like you fought five guys" and he says "I didn't get hit".

I acted like I believed him.

So now he is not going to fight in Vegas because the other guy tested for steroids.

Help me have fun with this.
    "We often joke -- and we really wish it were a joke -- that you will only encounter two basic problems with your 'self-defense' training.
    1) That it doesn't work
    2) That it does work"
    -Animal MacYoung

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/21/2011 1:21am

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by crappler View Post
    One of my students was sitting in my "office" the other day explaining how she is going to do MMA, Muay Thai, etc.

She's a complete fucking lunatic. Almost been kicked out of the school twice now, comes in and throws attitude each time. I dread her presence. Obviously has a personality disorder. Imagine her fat, disgusting as in an MMA class makes me sick. And yes, it's at one of these UFC gyms.

One of my employees, incidentally, has been presenting himself as an MMA fighter since I met him. I asked him if he trained there, as it was the logical choice and I understand they have high-level dudes there. He said "Yeah, that place, Fairtex" like he shows up once in a while. Sounded all wrong. Then he said he was going to Vegas and fight at the UFC. Other than his huge belly, the guy is a large man so I thought "maybe, probably not".

The other week he says he walked through five guys at a San Jose event. He was trying to show how he beat the other guy up and threw and elbow and some punches at me. I think he was trying to intimidate me for job-related reasons. I looked at him and said "Wow, you don't look like you fought five guys" and he says "I didn't get hit".

I acted like I believed him.

So now he is not going to fight in Vegas because the other guy tested for steroids.

Sub in for Mr. Roidrage and try to keep it a surprise?

Middleweight

Posted On:
    9/21/2011 2:24am

Business Class Supporting Member
     New York MMA Examiner Style: magic FUCKING powers!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ask him if his fighter ID card has the neat new design or if he's still using the old one.

By the way, when I learned that they printed ID cards for everyone who has ever fought in a sanctioned match under a state athletic commission I was left to wonder why we didn't always ask to see these when investigating BS.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    9/21/2011 11:12am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tell him he should go to Vegas and see if he can pick up a fight at Randy's gym "Haute Couture" since there are always guys hanging out there looking for to get on the weekly cards.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/21/2011 11:23am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know I came in with a pro fighter I knew and my boy started acting like he knew the dude and saw his fight. So this guy told me he knocked someone out in 13 seconds. So my buddy comes up and is like "Dude, you're the guy that knocked that scrub out in 13 seconds at CAMO!" "Man...you wanna come train at my gym sometime?!?!"
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456